main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ok wait how does Assaj Ventress survive the fall on Yavin 4?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Clone_Commando, Dec 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoenix-jedi

phoenix-jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2005
    It's not really known how exactly she survives but she does. Currently her main line of being is through the Star Wars Obsession Comics. These comics are a 5 part series leading into episode 3 and are from I can tell going to be her final comics. Anakin has already killed Durge FINALLY in the third one I believe. And Asajj will from anyones best guess die in the final one. She is one of my favorite EU characters and I'm sad to see her go, she had a great story and was just this person you hated and loved. But alas she has become so important in the comics and other EU that they would have had to put her in the movie and since Lucas is all bias and won't have female enemies she won't be and there she must be gotten rid of.

2. Kwenn

Kwenn Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2001
    "But alas she has become so important in the comics and other EU that they would have had to put her in the movie and since Lucas is all bias and won't have female enemies she won't be and there she must be gotten rid of"

Lucas isn't all bias; the concept of Ventress came about through early designs for a female Sith Lord in AotC. And remember Zam Wesell? Female villain. Asajj won't be in RotS because her fate is decided before the movie begins. Moreover, there's little point in having her appear.

I believe Asajj is knocked off a building at the end of her duel with Anakin in Republic 71 - so she must be doing something right to avoid a close encounter with gravity. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.