main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ok, we are 1 month away from celebration, BUT what about lists?

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by k3po, Apr 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    When are we getting the official guest list, schedule, merchadise lists. Its getting pretty close now.

PS, sorry about the 3 posts togeter today 4/2/02.

2. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Good question. It'll be nice to see an official list of who will be there, who will be signing autographs, and of what will be going on.

3. Another.Sky.Walk.er..

Another.Sky.Walk.er.. Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 24, 2000
    I want schedules!!!

What do we have to do to get the Master Schedule?

Send in Bothan Spies?
    Intercept Transmissions?
    Or do I have to get my Imperial Probe Droid?

I want to plan my attack!!!!

4. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    I would LOVE to see a schedule as well. I have a lot of planning to do!

5. CarolynNC

CarolynNC Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2002
    I found this list of autographers last night. Since Carrie Fisher is included it must be fairly up to date.

http://www.starwars.com/community/news/2002/04/cii_autographlist.html

I count 20 people, it states at least 35 people. I guess there are a few more to go.

I hope the link works. Sometimes I'm not too successful with them.

Carolyn

Edit: Tried to edit the link...can you tell I'm teaching myself html. It didn't work. :D

6. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    There's a schedule in the FAQ based on the official info from StarWars.com and StarWarsCelebration.com....the only part of the FAQ that isn't based on "official news" is the rumored guest list (but we all know that's bascially official as well ;) )

7. YodaJeff

Oct 18, 2001
  8. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    Holy monkeys, Sil, you're coming from bloody Austrialianland for the Celebration? [face_shocked]

9. Silmarillion

Silmarillion Manager Emerita/Ex RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 1999
    Yup!

I was after a more detailed schedule, like when the talks are happening, and if they are going to be repeated. I don't want to commit myself to volunteering if I find out I'm going to miss out on a talk I've been hanging out for.

10. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    You can also go to www.seetwo.com to see the press release by C2 Ventures. I think it keeps fairly up to date.

11. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    Ok, 2.5 weeks away from Opening day. I hear there will be major updates come this Friday, but will we have a master list of everything thats going on and times? Plus a final list of actors and such that are going to be there and who will be signing and at what times. it would be very nice to know what i want to see and do before I walk in the door on May 3rd and blow 2 hours trying to figure out where to go and at what times. yes the FAQ is so helpful, i guess i want a official list from the OS or wizards.

12. vadersfist

vadersfist Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2001
    k3po, have you seen C2's site? They have what's supposed to be the final list of autographers and even the available 8"x10"s.

http://www.seetwo.com/

http://www.seetwo.com/ezpull.html

13. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Check Sebulba-X's FAQ thread, it now has a partial list of panel discussions.

14. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    Ok, what about exact show times of seminars, actor talks, etc. I can't remeber where I got the one for the Celebration I, but i totally knew what i wanted to see by this time I believe. Maybe I'm just getting impatient to go.

15. darkjedi

darkjedi Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 10, 2000
    I want to see a complete schedule as well. I have everything planned out except what I'm doing at the convention. I went with 3 friends to Denver and the whole 9 hour drive there we planned out our schedule.

The one thing that sucked in Denver was one actor would be on stage and when he finished we were all forced out . The next actor came in with the next group. The line was so long that there was no way to know which actor you would get in to see. It made it impossible to plan.

16. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    I can't believe I'm telling someone to be patient, but, guys, c'mon it's more than two weeks away. There is plenty of time to make plans.

17. vadersfist

vadersfist Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2001
    All we can do is check their site.

http://www.wizards.com/starwars/celebration.asp?x=celebration_schedule&c=celebrationII

18. YodaJeff

Oct 18, 2001
    Isn't Friday the last day to pre-order tickets online? Seems like it would make more sense to put everything up in time for people to decide if they want to go or not. Oh well, there's nothing we can really do about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.