main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Okay, folks, we need to get cracking......

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Jedi_Hood, May 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Hood

Jedi_Hood Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 10, 2000
    We've had several discussions about a second meet, but none of them have gone anywhere. So I'm gonna take the bull by the horns here.....

Several people have suggested that we meet at the Solomon Pond Mall. For right now, let's see how many people think it's OK to meet there. I will state right now that I will do everything I can to personally give rides to as many people as I possibly can (I may not be able to get everyone, but I'll be able to get a few).

So.....assuming that you can get a ride if you don't have one, how many people want to meet at Solomon Pond Mall? Give me your vote, yes or no, and we'll see how many people want to meet there, and go from there.

Now, lock in your votes....... ;)

2. JediGrl831

JediGrl831 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    I'm in!!

I know that we've set two dates in the meeting thread. The first of which is for the Solomon Pond Mall meet. I just need the date; but I'm sure that I can make it.

3. JediGrl831

Nov 30, 2000
    Okay...

I just researched a bit...

1. So, far we know we are going to meet at Solomon Pond Mall for our second meet. But, we haven't set a date. People have been saying June so how about we go on Saturday June 16? Hows that.

2. The second meeting will supposedly be a Red Sox game. If we get our butts in gear. So, how about we try to get tickets for either the July 8 game or the July 29 game. Those are both Sundays and the game times would be at 1:05.

3. The third meeting is going to be on July 14 at the Boston Museum of Science.

4. Pellaeon69187

Pellaeon69187 Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2000
    Sounds good to me! I can't wait...

5. Grand Admiral Reese

Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 1, 1999
    I'm game. Just one problem: I don't know where in Creation Solomon Pond Mall is...any ideas on how to get there from Bridgewater...

6. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    Sounds great. I don't know when I get out of school (that could be a problem) but as long as I give my mom or dad notice, they can drive me.

7. JediGrl831

Nov 30, 2000
    If the June date is too early for you all we can push it back to like the last weekend in June.

Reese, I believe the Solomon Pond Mall is right off of 395. But, I'm not sure. Let me ask the rents about it.

8. Jedi_Hood

Feb 10, 2000
    Actually, it's Rte. 495, not 395. But if you can find your way to 495, it's easy to find from there.

Try mapquest.com - that site usually gives pretty good direction.

Okay, so right now it's tentatively scheduled for June 16th at the Solomon Pond Mall. Anyone think we could move that date up a bit?

9. JediGrl831

Nov 30, 2000
    I know I definetly can't. This month is packed with tons of stuff to do! And so is the beginning of June. So, that is probably the earliest I could do it.

10. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    I think the date is perfect. It's on a weekend so as long as no one has any previously arranged engagements then we should be all set. I think It would be a good idea for all of us youngsters to ask are parents if they know of anything we should be doing (Doc. appointments, etc.).

11. Jedi Bib

Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 16, 2000
    Nothing on my calendar. Can you still give me a ride? I'm sure with the dynamic Duo of Reese and Bib we get navigate just fine, plus we can use cool Star Wars quotes like "Punch it!" and "Move the fleet out of the asteriod feild."

This sounds good. My question for my mom: "Can I go to The Solomon pond mall with some freinds of mine?" This will be asked about one week from the meeting.

12. Grand Admiral Reese

Sep 1, 1999
    So I guess if we're using those quotes, I should put the ESB soundtrack in that day? :)

As for MapQuest, they do give good directions. Just very LONG directions. I'll use it though.

13. Jedi_Hood

Feb 10, 2000
    June 16th is fine. I keep forgetting, this is a busy month for those of you who are in school.

Reese and Bib are going together. Anyone else need a ride?

14. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
  15. Katriel

Katriel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 5, 2000
    I can't make it. I'll be recuperating from another medical test. :(

16. Jedi Bib

Apr 16, 2000
    Kat! You must come! Should I send out the general alarm to the "others".

17. Katriel

Katriel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 5, 2000
    Bib, keep the date you've chosen. You could attempt to pick another but I might be busy then too or it won't be good for others. If I feel better than I anticipate then maybe I'll show up.

18. JediGrl831

Nov 30, 2000
    I'm all set on the ride thing. I might bring a friend along too. We'll see.

Oh! We have a meeting! Wahoo!

19. Grand Admiral Reese

Sep 1, 1999
    I don't think I'll bring my brother to this one. He really had no interest in the first one.

20. Jedi Bib

Apr 16, 2000
    Ohtay!

21. Jedi_Hood

Feb 10, 2000
    Medical test? What for?

22. Pellaeon69187

Dec 28, 2000
    It really sucks that Kat can't come but it should still be a lot of fun. I think I might bring a friend to.

23. JediGrl831

Nov 30, 2000
    Yeah, I'm definetly begging my friend to come now that I will probably be the only female there.

24. Jedi Bib

Apr 16, 2000
    Haha.
    Let's talk about football and other manly things the whole time.

25. Jedi_Hood

Feb 10, 2000
    I don't think that'll work - Beth seems to know more about sports than the rest of us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.