main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Okay, Here We Go Again! POST HERE IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US FOR OUR FIRST FAN FORCE MEETING!

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by MoronDude, Mar 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Trillian? as in Trisha McMillan from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?

2. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    If we are going to do something, i kinda need to now the date a week in advance so i cant let my job know. So if we could finalize a date..

3. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    How about Saturday March 30th? Get together and watch Star wars or something.

4. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I'm not sure if i can make it on the 30th. Why now April 7th... at darth's house. can you make it there, protoss?

5. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    I can drive, so where we meet isnt a problem i just need the date so i can tell my job or they will schedule me to work.

6. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    DarthRaith, is April 7th good for you, because i'm sure i'll be off work then, and i can come down to Vegas.

Oh, and Protoss, do you have any friends that would want to come along?

7. DarthRaith

Mar 12, 2002
    I could do April 7th, I'd rather do april 6th, it's a saturday. But I can do sunday. Saturday good? If not we'll do sunday.

8. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I thought April 7th was Saturday, but I may be wrong. Well, yeah Saturday (6th or 7th either one).

So, Protoss, that cool?

9. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    So april 6th, saturday right? if so ill let you know when i verify with my job

10. DarthRaith

Mar 12, 2002
    April 6th Saturday is out first meeting then! WHOHOOO!! Now what are we going to do?

11. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Sit around with our thumbs up our asses for all I care... I'm just glad we're on our way to getting a fan force.

12. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    we could learn/play swrpg,watch sw, play video games. I got video games if you have some systems. and any other ideas you might have. and i need your address or im gonna be lost :D

13. DarthRaith

Mar 12, 2002
    Oh I have video game systems all right, xbox,ps2, ps1, n64. We will probably watch Star Wars or something. I'm always up for videogames.

Though if you have and Xbox you'll need to bring whatever controllers you have.

I live at 2519 Value ct if you go to here http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?&addr=2519+value+court&csz=89031&country=us this will provide you with a map.

14. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    COOL!! Okay, now you need to have someone post the meeting info on TFN. Any of the RSA's can do it - Obey Wann, Elan-Rai, or even MysterySith. Personally, I post things through Obey Wann since he IS the SouthWest RSA. If he's out, though, Elan-Rai is usually happy to help.

Congrats!! "You have just taken your first step into a larger world." (sorry, I had to)
    kreleia ^.^

15. Protoss72000

Dec 3, 2001
    i got a ps2 and n64 and im about 40 mins from where you live and since i never drive into that area im gonna be kinda lost but im sure i can find my way...cant take that long im sure :D

16. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    I called David, and he's goping to ask for that Saturday off (and he should get it too) I think we should learn and play some sw:rpg too.

17. DarthRaith

Mar 12, 2002
    Sure, SW:RPG is cool...is IS a Star Wars meeting after all. Though I do have several Star Wars videogames hehe

18. LADY_OBI-WAN

LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    I am all for a meeting, let's get some Star Wars fans together, grab some clone troopers and do a take over of the whole Southwest! (That's just to start of course)

I vote for RPG - NOT video games ;)

19. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Can you make it to Darth's house on April 6th?

20. JabberHUTT

JabberHUTT Jedi Youngling

Mar 20, 2002
    ALAS ! who will step up and bring order to the galaxy?
    Will the forces of darkness troden over our attempt forever?

21. DarthRaith

Mar 12, 2002
    No, no, no. the forces of darkness will BRING order to the galaxy....I've heard that somewhere before...

22. LADY_OBI-WAN

LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Hey I think I CAN make it to Darth's house. Especially since I am married to him, I think I just might be able to find my way there! :D

23. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Fear will keep the local Vegans in line... Fear of this Fan Force.

24. DarthRaith

Mar 12, 2002
    What time are we gonna do this meeting? Is 12:00 noon good for everyone? And it seems we'll be doing the RPG thing so everyone bring a basic set of d20 dice. Any gaming store will know what you are talking about. I'd let you borrow my dice but I curse dice. Trust me when I say you dont want to use my dice or have me touch yours. Bring paper, pencils, pens and a thin tip dry erase maker to if you can.

25. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    right on guys! i knew you could get it together!

"you've taken your first step into a larger world..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.