main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Okay, Here We Go Again! POST HERE IF YOU WANT TO JOIN US FOR OUR FIRST FAN FORCE MEETING!

Discussion in 'Archive: Las Vegas, NV' started by MoronDude, Mar 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    i have dice etc so ill bring mine (even some unbalanced dice [face_devil] ) of course i would never bring those.. anyways ill know officially on friday night if im gonna have the day off or not

2. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    I kinda left you in the lurch after my last post, didn't I? Sorry 'bout that. And, yes, I did get your PM Raith. Blame the illness **cough** for keeping me from getting back to you. Here's a link to Obey Wann's info.
    http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=237931

Just send him a PM about the meeting and have him post it on TFN.

kreleia ^.^

3. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Okay, good news boys and girls, I have recruited two more peoples, one is my boss, don't let that fool you, he's a good guy and the other is a guy I spotted at a book store shopping for, you guessed it, Star Wars books, I recruited him as well, they should be posting sometime soon. (seeing as I will bug them until they do)

Also, everyone bring ALL their contact info to the meeting so I can create a database of club memebrs, by everything I mean everything. All phone numbers, all currently used email addresses, Yahoo ids, MSN messenger ids, AIM ids, AOL screennames, icq, mirc, ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. You can start posting that info here as well so I can get a start on the database.

Also what type of connection speed is everyone using 56x, dsl, cable? (This is so we can all play Jedi Knight 2 when it comes out)

4. cycoweasel

cycoweasel Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2002
    hello I am new the TheForce.net . A buddy got m eon here, Thanks Morondude. I was just wanting to say hi.

5. Darth_Vitrious

Darth_Vitrious Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2002
    Hello all, I am Darth Raiths boss and will be glad to join you all on Saturday, April 6th at noon. I will bring my SWRPG books and stuff.

You know if we start a fan club we are going to need a web site for our club. I can donate the space and services to help with setting a fan club web site up. We can include our very own message board and all, set up an activities calendar and all. Just an idea.

Nice to meet you all and I look forward to meeting you all on April 6th!

6. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Hey Darth_Vitrious, I was wondering if our actions could cost Darth Raith his job? If there is, I'll make sure to be on my best behavior. If not, I'll be my normal, wicked self.

What does "Vitrious" mean? I know that vitreous as in something made from glass or gless-like. Also the vitreous humor of the eye.

7. Darth_Vitrious

Darth_Vitrious Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2002
    Nothing that happens outside work will cost Daryl his job! We are friends and often hang out and play games and have even played the SWRPG together in the past. Please be your normal wicked self and everything will be fine.

Vitrious is the name I use in FPS games (UT, Q3, Tribes 2, etc..) it is an offshoot of Vitreous (the clear liquid in your eye) because often times I blow people up and comment not on there brains on the wall but there Vitreous on the wall, and I had to spell it my own way!

BTW I will have a 38" Wide Screen HD TV at my disposal sometime next month and I was thinking we need to all get together and watch TPM on an Widescreen HDTV. Anyone up for that? And I may even be able to get my hands on a LaserDisc player and the rest of the SW movies on LaserDisc as well. I will keep you all posted.

8. LADY_OBI-WAN

LADY_OBI-WAN Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2002
    Hey Darth Vitrious, Is there anything anyone could do during our meetings that would get Darth Raith a RAISE? (We need the money!) ;)

I am really excited about everyone getting together and I am all for having a SW marathon on an HDTV! Leave it to you DV to have more cool tech stuff at your disposal! :D

9. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Well Vitrious sounds more Sith-like than Vitreous anyway, so your screen name has been Moron-Approved!

Oh, and really I'm a really mellow guy. If there's anything wicked about me, it's the armpit smell.

Star Wars Epichode I: The Phantom Chode
    Star Wars Epichode II: Attack of the Chodes
    Star Wars Epichode IV: A New Chode
    Star Wars Epichode V: The Chodes Strike Back
    Star Wars Epichode VI: Return of the Chode

does anyone other than me and my friends think this is funny?

10. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    i asked my boss and she said i can have the day off :)
    i was about to use the dark side tonight and force choke all my servers, they are so d*mn annoying to work with!
    anyways here is some info on me:

AIM: Prtss72000
    MSN: Protoss72000
    Email: Protoss72000@hotmail.com
    StarCraft: MAYHEM~STAR
    Unreal Tournament: Protoss72000
    UT:Tactical Ops: Protoss72000
    Connection: Cable

If you guys play any of those games we should play sometime online.

EDIT: sorry, forgot to say hi to are newest member cycoweasel, so hello :)

11. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Thanks Protoss for the info, what about everybody else? I'll be posting mine soon.

12. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    MSN: cunzo@hotmail.com (don't e-mail me there)
    Yahoo Messenger: MoronDude
    Email: morondude@mail.com
    StarCraft: MoronDude
    Connection: Dial Up with 56K

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.