main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Okay, how does this sound?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by A-WingsRule, Feb 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A-WingsRule

A-WingsRule Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    I'm beggining work on a new Wedge Antilles fanfic (set in between ANH and ESB). It's going pretty well at the moment, 6 pages done so far. Working titles are 'Wedge vs Darkness' and 'Saving Private Antilles'. It won't be finished for a while, but heres the first paragraph from the first chapter, working title 'Aftermath'.

(note: this is still first draft!)

THE pain raking through the prostrate form of Lieutenant Wedge Antilles was unbearable, to say the least. Fire coursed through every nerve in his body, momentarily soothed by a burst of ice, before the frigid shots became the unbearable factor in his prone body, paving the way for a burst of flame to continue the death cycle. Each and every bone in his body was being pummelled by crushing immense crushing machines from the Geonosian Droid Foundries, a hundred Super Battle Droids marching over his battered brain every second. His eyes popped from their bruised and burnt sockets due to space exposure, and his four pitiful limbs hung limply in Hutt slime. Oil slicked down the dry desert that was his throat, setting alight in the flame trails of the supernova sun that was exploding a thousand times over in his wrecked head. Crusted blood accentuated key features on Wedge?s face, such as his blackened eyes, which flittered delicately in the morning sun, recoiled with pain, and attempted the manoeuvre a second time, this time slower, exposing the nature of the surroundings to Wedge. Darkness followed.

So, how was it? Main characters include Wedge, Vader and Luke, new characters include a Star Destroyer commander with a sense of honour and a wild A-Wing pilot.

2. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    Sounds interesting A-Wings. . .

Man Wedge has got on sith of a hangover doesn't he? ;)

More seriously I hope he is ok, and I wonder what happened to him.

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    You should keep going with it. ;)

4. JediBlue

JediBlue Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 21, 2002
    This sounds nice. I'll be looking forward for more. ;)

5. A-WingsRule

Oct 9, 2002
    Thanks for your encouragement. I've done 15 pages so far, I've just finished a rock-and-roll 8-page space battle in which the Rogues must steal a cargo crater from a heavily defended (well, fairly defended) Imperial convoy using only 12 A-Wings, 11 X-Wings and a Corellian Corvette (modified, of course).

Hopefully it'll get into the FanFic section, if not then i'll post it here for your 'enjoyment'.

6. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    sounds good to me!

7. A-WingsRule

Oct 9, 2002
    Noo! Writers block!

At least now I know what it feels like...

8. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    *sees Wedge*

Ok, I'm here, now where's the rest?

9. A-WingsRule

Oct 9, 2002
    LOL, i'm gonna try and get it into the fanfic section first before I put it on the boards. And not to worry, lots of Wedge action!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.