main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

okay ladies and germs of the gameing forum....mods included one needs help

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by PrelateZeratual, Feb 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PrelateZeratual

PrelateZeratual Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    Okay here is the problem...im playing Aliens Vs Predator....yes the first one for PC and there is this one point where its getting incredibly annoying because i keep dying....and well because im tired of dying after fifteen tries I want use cheats....trouble is i dont know how to get them activated.....so im turning to you special peoples for the help.....ill copy and paste what i know...and dont know how to do here

Load species
    Start the game with the avp.exe -debug -l<ampcxtr> command line parameter, where a is the alien, m is the marine, p is the predator, c is the civilian, x is the xenoborg, t is the praetorian alien, and r is the predator-alien. Note: All letters are case-sensitive.
    Aliens vs. Predator Cheats. Cheat ID: 15726. These Aliens vs. Predator cheats added on Oct 1, 2002.
    100% success rate. Endorsed by 2 of 2 readers.
    Did this cheat work for you? Yes or No

To enter cheat mode
    Note: The following codes are only available after installing the patch that gives the game a saved game feature. Start the game with the -debug command line parameter. Press ~ during game play to display the console. Then, enter one of the following case-sensitive codes while playing as the indicated character to activate the corresponding cheat function.

2. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Cheats?

I find that shooting the aliens with guns works well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.