main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Okay, lets talk lineup at the AMC 24

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wampasmak, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ODUFrank

ODUFrank Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2000
    8:00??? DAMNIT. Are you sure that's for seating and not when they let us start getting in line? What do they expect people to do, sit there for 4 hours? Nobody can get up in fear of losing their seat, so I hope they are ready to clean up a lotta urine. I'm getting there at 10. Screen 12.

2. ODUFrank

Mar 9, 2000
    Movietickets.com has three 12:01 showings grayed out, but three 12:30 shows are clickable.

3. LasKannon

LasKannon Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2002
    Hey all, I'm new to this board. I'm going to be at Lynnhaven8. I just called and got tickets over the phone. They still have plenty available, if AMC24 isn't an option. I'd love to join you all, but it is a little outta my way.

4. BattleDroidOOM9

BattleDroidOOM9 Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2001
    I just got off the phone with them and they confirmed they will begin theatre seating around 8. I also asked when we can start a line outside and they said any time is fine. I'll be dropping the kids off at the sitter after school and grabbing a quick bite then I'll be there to start a line or jump in if anybody is already there.

5. ODUFrank

Mar 9, 2000
    OMG, that was the best movie-going experience I ever had. I was in theater 12, got there around 9:30, 9:40ish, got really good seats, that middle row, but not in the middle of it, but to the right of the middle cause the guys that had been there since 3 a.m. had those seats. That was so cool, everyone sitting around talking, taking pictures, waving their lightsabers, cheering for the people with really good costumes, etc. A lotta fun. And everyone actually behaved during the movie...only noises I heard were cheers.

6. ODUFrank

Mar 9, 2000
    http://homepage.mac.com/sicklittlemonkey/PhotoAlbum2.html

7. Treadwell71

Treadwell71 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 30, 2002
    Nice images from AOTC opening night, ODUFrank.

8. Wattowatta

Wattowatta Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 5, 2000
    I'm going in about 30 minutes to the 7:30 showing, after long last.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.