main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Tidewater, VA Okay, lets talk lineup at the AMC 24

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Wampasmak, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ODUFrank

ODUFrank Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2000
    8:00??? DAMNIT. Are you sure that's for seating and not when they let us start getting in line? What do they expect people to do, sit there for 4 hours? Nobody can get up in fear of losing their seat, so I hope they are ready to clean up a lotta urine. I'm getting there at 10. Screen 12.

2. ODUFrank

Mar 9, 2000
    Movietickets.com has three 12:01 showings grayed out, but three 12:30 shows are clickable.

3. LasKannon

LasKannon Jedi Youngling

May 13, 2002
    Hey all, I'm new to this board. I'm going to be at Lynnhaven8. I just called and got tickets over the phone. They still have plenty available, if AMC24 isn't an option. I'd love to join you all, but it is a little outta my way.

4. BattleDroidOOM9

BattleDroidOOM9 Jedi Youngling

Jan 6, 2001
    I just got off the phone with them and they confirmed they will begin theatre seating around 8. I also asked when we can start a line outside and they said any time is fine. I'll be dropping the kids off at the sitter after school and grabbing a quick bite then I'll be there to start a line or jump in if anybody is already there.

5. ODUFrank

Mar 9, 2000
    OMG, that was the best movie-going experience I ever had. I was in theater 12, got there around 9:30, 9:40ish, got really good seats, that middle row, but not in the middle of it, but to the right of the middle cause the guys that had been there since 3 a.m. had those seats. That was so cool, everyone sitting around talking, taking pictures, waving their lightsabers, cheering for the people with really good costumes, etc. A lotta fun. And everyone actually behaved during the movie...only noises I heard were cheers.

6. ODUFrank

Mar 9, 2000
    http://homepage.mac.com/sicklittlemonkey/PhotoAlbum2.html

7. Treadwell71

Treadwell71 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 30, 2002
    Nice images from AOTC opening night, ODUFrank.

8. Wattowatta

Wattowatta Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2000
    I'm going in about 30 minutes to the 7:30 showing, after long last.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.