main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Okay okay female Inquisitor but what about the other guy?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by captainkenbo, Jun 21, 2015.

1. captainkenbo

captainkenbo Jedi Padawan star 2

Dec 21, 2014
    Everyone's talking about whether it's Barriss and whatnot but I don't think the male Inquisitor is getting much attention. :p

For some reason I feel like Obi-Wan will kill him or something..... I think we'll be seeing Kenobi in person this season with Vader's lines at the end of Siege. Maybe he goes against Inky #3 (or is it #2..) and then after he's done Vader comes in. Of course he probably won't actually confront Obi-Wan because he hasn't felt his presence since... So I'm not sure how exactly they're going to work with that.. Grievous and Anakin came really close several times in TCW though...

So anyone have any thoughts on him his fate, etc? I know there's not much to go on at this time but still. I hope he's more developed than the the last one at least.

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. anakincol

anakincol Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 28, 2009
    I just cannot see them using obiwan anymore than they already have, he is protecting luke, we are getting a comic book set during the post revenge of the sith era set on tattoine according to insider but he needs to stay put and far away from vader

I think we are going to get ashoka vs the female inquistor especially if it is Bariss Offee and it will be Kanan and Ezra vs the male inquistor.

Lady_Misty and sarlaccsaurs-rex like this.
  3. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    They have Tano, Kanan and Ezra, any of them can eliminate these guys or some lucky shot from Sabine, Hera or Zeb or crazy CHOP. But I wouldnt rule out appearances from other surviving Jedi or Sith.

[​IMG]

cdgodin and whostheBossk like this.
  4. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    I think he is a brand new character that only appears in Rebels. I don't think he is Snoke as some speculate.

5. EECHUUTA

EECHUUTA Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2007
    I have a feeling male Inky#2 is human, or at least very close, although he might have sharpened his teeth to look intimidating. That thing on his head looks like a helmet or a hat, especially as you can see some tight-fitting apparel (can't think of what else to call it) going around his head.

6. captainkenbo

Dec 21, 2014
    I don't think he's human he reminds me of some sort of reptile or a cobra. I'm guessing he's a new species like Zeb was

7. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Looks humanoid, with some sorta skin pattern indentation or tattoo of some sort near the mouth / lower face. Eyes arent human. Likely is a kage as speculation surrounds.

8. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003

You know, I actually wouldn't mind see Sabine or Zeb take down an Inquisitor.

That was the big thing about Vizsla vs. Maul, Filoni talked about always wondering what would happen when you have one of these bounty hunters with all of their tech going up against a Force user. Vizsla performed respectable, but he still lost.

I would actually like to see someone like Zeb or Sabine - a non-Force using warrior - go up against one of these Inquisitors and win. Not absolutely annihilate them (the Inquisitor should of course have them on the ropes as is typical villain fashion), but I'd like to see some of these bad guys fall to the non-Force users in the group.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  9. Vthuil

Vthuil Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2013
    I also think it's a hat, although that doesn't necessarily prove he's human. (Though if he's not, and the female Inquisitor is Barriss, that would mean all of the Inquisitors to appear so far are nonhuman, which would be kind of interesting).

Actually, what it really reminds me of is the style of headgear favored by Cronal and his Pawns in the old EU - though I don't know if that's just a coincidence.

10. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014

Appears to be a helmet, maybe he rams people like a hammer or something like we saw Savage do for example.

Reminds me of Gorc as well:

[​IMG]

thejeditraitor likes this.
  11. EECHUUTA

EECHUUTA Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2007
    It's possible the eyes look 'not human' because he might have the Sith eyes, plus there is a lot of red-white reflection from his lightsaber. It could be he is a Kage, but it's hard to tell at this point without getting more pictures of him close up.

12. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    The skin color and other cranio-facio features and rather monstrous size are obviously no human. The skin color alone appears a pale gray. Humanoid appears to be the case.

captainkenbo likes this.
  13. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I doubt Sharkous Inquisitorous is going to meet Obi-Wan. At least I hope not. I could see Vader doing a Tarkin from last season and executing both Inquisitors at once.

If Bombiss is the new female Inquisitor, she will continue to overshadow the karkarodon, just because.

14. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    Bombiss?
    Is that the spellchecker refusing to let Barris be typed Barris?
    So who do you figure to be the master/mistress and the apprentice or are they both fully fledged Inquisitors?

15. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    No, that's the anakinfan spellchecker rebelling against the idea of Offee bombing the Temple in the first place.

I don't think we know who is the Master and who is the apprentice. I prefer them as equals personally.

16. captainkenbo

Dec 21, 2014
    Vader might not need to pull a Tarkin judging from this picture..

[​IMG]

Honestly these concept arts have spoiled a lot of the Inquisitor stuff lol

whostheBossk likes this.
  17. Vorax

Jun 10, 2014
    Or could just be them fighting against an unseen enemy and she went down. That picture looks rather Tronish along with their disks.

18. Orman Tagge

Orman Tagge Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2014
    What's the source for that art?

19. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    When did that ever stop anyone?

Yeah, that's what you'd think from a straight up reading of Vader's line in ANH. And it's undoubtedly what was intended by it at the time. But there's no accounting for a TV series pulling someting out of its ass when it feels like it...

"My powers have doubled since the last time we met Count, which I believe was last week."

Yeah.

20. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
  21. captainkenbo

Dec 21, 2014
    Lol found the art on Google images didn't really check the source but it seemed legit at the time.. :p

And yeah that's true with Anakin and Dooku meeting so much.. I think four years is definitely better than last week

22. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    change "feel like" to "wish"....

ain't gonna happen either way.

23. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    Having collected and read the books dealing with her in the Clone Wars I'd have to agree.
    The real problem is that they didn't try developing additional characters who could have fit this role, well other than Krell and he was killed off.

More troubled by the fact every time they hinted at anyone playing both sides they were either killed off or because they were close to either Padme or Ahsoka their time seemed inevitably up!;)

I did wonder how the Clone Wars animation would have fared if it dealt with a different group of Jedi allowing Anakin and Obi-Wan to serve as occasional guest stars.

Oh well here's hoping what we see in that image above is Sabine freeing Ezra and getting away because neither Inquisitor consider her dangerous!
    And everyone knows Mandalorians are dangerous!:D

24. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    As someone who came into the show for Anakin and Obi-Wan, I'm glad there was a lot of Anakin and Obi-Wan. But there was plenty of time to introduce a bomber, or a few potential bombers.

Having Krell work for Dooku was such a waste.

Just thought of something: given that this show had more than five seasons, and one idea within the show seemed to be to demonstrate what the war was doing to the Jedi...it could have introduced a couple of more Krells. Obviously not exactly him, but Jedi who have become disgruntled and think the Order and Republic are not handling the war as efficiently as they could be.

So a few suspects, and instead of trying to play the overdramatic "Oh noes she was my BFF and she BETRAYED me!" angle, have the culprit blame Ahsoka because it was just convenient to do so. Sociopathic, sure, but so is bombing the Temple.

Valairy Scot likes this.
  25. chagrian_scavenger

chagrian_scavenger Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 17, 2015
    I really hope that this new inquisitor gets killed by one of the rebels for once. So far, every major villain that has died got killed by it's own side.
    Aresko and Grint got killed on orders of Tarkin, the Inquisitor killed himself in fear of Vader...