main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mary Okay, so how do you join?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by jbrianchamberlin, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbrianchamberlin

jbrianchamberlin Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2005
    I've been a life long Star Wars fan but never joined any clubs before. I'm in the Maryland area and wouldn't mind getting more involved, especially in preperation for Celebration IV. I was at III and it was amazing. I was also heavily involved with the now famous Star Wars lines at the historic Senator Theater... maybe a few of you were there. I'm the guy that bought the light sabre for Tom Kifaber (the owner).

So how do you go about joining? How many members are there?

2. WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT

WANNA-BE-JEDI-KNIGHT Jedi Master star 3

Feb 4, 2006
    The best way to get started is to PM Jon_Goodfellow and let him know you are interested. We hope to have monthly meetings.

3. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    where in maryland are most of you located?

I'm in delaware for the summer and I'm also trying to find a fan force to adopt me for a few months.

4. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    Or you can just pop your head in here, say hello, and that you want to join. :p

We aren't real official around here... I think last week was the first meeting we've had in a year or two. :p

5. jbrianchamberlin

jbrianchamberlin Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 16, 2005
    Okay, I'd like to join!

Anyone getting together for Celebration IV? I'm getting ready to reserve my room.

6. BobaKareu

BobaKareu Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 24, 2005
    I was really excited about CIV.

Of course, it being in California basically killed that idea for me.

7. Grumpy_Jedi

Grumpy_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2006
    I don't think LA is really anymore expensive then anyplace else. It's too early to book a flight but I used a mock up date of October to get an idea of prices and you get fly to LA and back for $200. It's only $99 each way, Dude. Indy was more then that for me.

8. princessleia911

princessleia911 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2005
    I would love to be involved with FanForce in MD. I am totally into costuming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.