main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Okay, so how many of you are REALLY going to be spoiler free by Episode III?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by kenobikenobi, Jun 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenobikenobi

kenobikenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 8, 2002
    I'm trying...Very hard...

2. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    I'll be clean for 2 years, but as a the movie nears, it will be harder. I may not make it.

3. Logray465

Logray465 Jedi Youngling

Jun 17, 2002
    Well for Episode II i went all out for getting spoilers, but since this is the last Star Wars film I will now be spoiler free till the release of EpIII.

4. JediLord

JediLord Jedi Master star 4

Oct 15, 2000
    I will do it. I will likely stop coming here once filming gets under way. This is the last SW film ever. I want it to be a surprise.

5. PloKloon1138

PloKloon1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 5, 2001
    I'll be spoilerfree as best as I can possibly be. But I'll still go to the official site, read Insider, and watch the trailers. Is that a bad thing? :confused:

6. Luke_Clone

Luke_Clone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    I've already read a few spoilers... nothing major and nothing I didn't think would not already happen. But I intend to forget about this site for a few years... and stay away from the toys this time around for Episode 3.

7. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    This is going to be rough.

8. Luke_Clone

Luke_Clone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 15, 2002
    "This is going to be rough."

Tell me about it, AOTC isn't even out of theaters yet and I've already been semi-spoiled! ;)

9. merlin

merlin Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 1999
    I'm ready.. I can be spoiler free... tell him ben.....

10. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    I hope to be spoiler free. I don't know if it will happen or not. I hope I don't have to unplug my computer and have someone hide my power cord, but if it comes down to that, I just might.

11. rockwilder57

rockwilder57 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 19, 2000
    Help me Episode III (Non-Spoiler) JCers, you're my only hope.

12. darthfrede

darthfrede Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2001
    I'll try as hard as I can... but I'm VERY weak!!!

I will NOT give in!!!

13. Lady Phoenix

Lady Phoenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 14, 1999
    I did it for TPM and AotC. Should be able to pull it off for Episode III, too...

14. Obi-Wan's Apparition

Obi-Wan's Apparition Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 10, 2000
    I guess I'm lucky because I am very strong willed. I am absolutely sure I won't be spoiled by the time the movie comes out (besides TOS, and the Insider.)

15. Anvia_Fett

Anvia_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    Im trying really hard... and it's working so far. Ive avoided all the spoiler sites I used to go to for Ep2 info, which was hard, as I still want to look at spoilers for other films anyway. I think that it helps a lot to have a few people keep you in check every now and then. Im confident that I will not have intentionally read any spoiler material until at least this time next year. :)

16. jedi4500

jedi4500 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    i am staying spoiler free...probably not 100% enuff that ill come out of the movie surprised

17. Obi-Bob

Obi-Bob Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 16, 1999
    I intend to know nothing. I knew too much for AOTC. It did not take away alot, but I think I would have enjoyed the Yoda stuff more had I not known before.

But, I will watch trailers, and official releases. So, I may know a little, but nothing like AOTC.

18. Darth Mischievous

Darth Mischievous Jedi Grand Master star 6

Oct 12, 1999
    I'll be spoiler free as well.

When filming begins and the rumors start, I probably will abstain from visiting SW related websites until after I see the film.

19. TheVioletBurns

TheVioletBurns Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    Come on, people! If I can do it, anybody can!

I must ductape myself to this forum in a couple of years, when the going gets REALLY rough...

20. Darthfunkasourous

Darthfunkasourous Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2002
    None for me either

21. Mogook

Mogook Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Well, I'm visiting the Ep3 spoiler forum now because it's mostly speculation at this point. But once the Spy Reports start coming in, I'll probably limit my visits until I'm not going at all.

22. Jabachile

Jabachile Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2001
  23. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    I was spoiler free for EP I and EP II (although the definition of spoiler free tends to vary). Personally, I don't read the insider or most print media, avoid toys and books, and pictures and most of the tv spots as the movie approaches.

Ironically, it's almost easier to be spoiler free, as it reduces the number of forums, magazines and websites I check on an almost daily basis. It's almost impossible to be completely spoiler free, but it's worth it to me.

24. MattiSkywalker

MattiSkywalker Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    I plan on watching the boards until filming begins. I had no idea about Yoda and it was the best surprise of the whole movie. I also didn't get disapointed with cut scenes like in TPM. So, after next summer, I will be on the spoiler free boards only.

25. obi-wan-girl

obi-wan-girl Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2002
    I was about as spoiled as you can get for AOTC. I read the novel before I watched the movie. That doesnt mean the movie didnt have a few surprises in store for me.

I may not read the novel for Episode III before I see the movie... however I dont mind being spoiled. I only hang out at this forum because the Spoiler forum is loaded with pointless and redundant threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.