main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA Okay, so I've been thinking about this again... [Star Wars yard sale]

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Sturm Antilles, Oct 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    I know that I was supposed to do this last year, but things never panned out, and I didn't have the time to focus on it properly, so I'm going to try again now...

I've got a storage room FULL of Star Wars [blank.] I really need to part with most of it, as it's not really been doing anything sitting in various torage areas and boxes for many, many years. Some of this stuff goes back to the beginning of my fandom when I was 14-15 years old. I'm going to keep a few things that have sentimental value for me, but I'd say that about 90% of it has to go. This includes...toys (opened and unopened), puzzles, board games, a few novels, lots of guidebooks and RPG stuff that I had extras of, comics, posters, shirts, magazines...also lots and lots of small stuff, like magazine articles, brochures, and things of that sort. (I'll throw those in as free bonuses.)

I live in a back house, so I would have to plan this around how many people I could expect to come, and then set everything out in my driveway accordingly, for browsing. I can gauruntee good prices, as my main goal is to just get rid of it.

By the way...I have nearly every Kenner figure from 1995 to 1998, still in the packages, and nearly all of these will be for sale, if anyone is particularly interested in those.

I live in Ojai by the way. So who is interested?

2. Sturm Antilles

Jun 22, 2000
    Hold on! Don't get too enthusiastic!

Alright. Forget it.

3. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    :~) come to the next meeting and tell us about it!

4. Sturm Antilles

Jun 22, 2000
    You know...I've wanted to come to one of the meetings for quite some time now. That's a good idea.

5. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Of course it is!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.