Det, MI Okay...this may be completely geeky but...

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by TheHuntressDiana, Apr 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I was digging through some things to get ready for Celebration, and I came across a Star Wars - Darth Vader studen organizer (it's black & gray)...anyone remember those? They came out about 1999 or so...

Anyway. I bought some refills and I've put in the dates of the meetings we've already had, Celebration II, ATOC opening day, Motor City Comic Con...and I thought...that it could just be the little R2-Detroit Planner/Organizer.

I'll bring it to every meeting (and with me to Celebration II) that way, if you ever want to look up something, it's there; or add something or make a note, it'll be there for you to do so. In other words, "nothing secret in the planner."

I also thought, it would be perfect if we could have everyone's birthday (not necessary to give your birth year if you don't want to)...and even Wedding Anniversary's for our married folk (if you're so inclined).

Also, contact information: e-mail, TFN Screen Name, phone numbers...whatever you feel comfortable with being in the planner.

So, what'cha think? Am I totally geeky? :)

-THD
  2. TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Oh...in case anyone is worried 'bout privacy...I also posted this to the Yahoo Group.
  3. SparklerV Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Can you post or e-mail me the link to the Yahoo Group please? :) sparkvallen@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.