main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Okay, Who Gave Me This Cold? (OT)

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by SySnootles, May 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SySnootles

SySnootles Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    I very rarely get sick. I like to credit that to all the dirt and cigarette butts I ate when I was a toddler (you know, boosted my immune system). However, Monday I woke up with the nastiest cold. Taking into account the average incubation period of a virus, I believe there is a possibility that I was exposed sometime this past weekend. Now, what did I do this weekend? Aha! I saw AOTC again with the group. So, logic would dictate that someone was carrying the virus and transferred it to me at some point during the day. So I want to know, who was it? I don't recall soul-kissing anyone that day, but I was in sort of a daze after seeing the film again. Who knows what I did.

(As a disclaimer, I am just kidding. While I do have a rather icky cold, I just felt like whining and I wanted to see my name on the thread page. <ego trip> And I certainly recall those whom I have kissed. Both of them.)

2. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    >>I just felt like whining...
    Ok, Luke. ;)

Just kidding. Feel better Sy.

3. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    I dunno, but whoever gave it to you gave it to me too. At first I just thought it was some physical side-effect of not inhaling carcinogens anymore, but now I'm not so sure...

Jeff

4. cruznseal2

cruznseal2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 19, 2001
    i am well and fine thank you

5. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    *cackles evilly*

Well well well, it seems our plan has worked. We were both sick right after the movies. I'm glad to see we were able to pass it on.

Enjoy, because sharing means never having to ask.

M (&D)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.