main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp Okay you got me, I am offically joining MM

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TaunWe05, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TaunWe05

TaunWe05 Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
    C3 was incredible!

I think what amazed me the most was how STAR WARS has such a wide range of FANS and a huge variety of interests, from Collecting & Fine Art to Costuming and Role playing. There are even some business minded individuals who just love to Trade and sell Star Wars Stuff and make a profit. Baron just mentioned that someone is selling their Limited Edition C3 Hotel Room key for $3.00 <TaunWe05 giggles>

I loved the ART SHOW at C3. I wish I had more money I would definately bought some limited Edition prints.

Anyway I am going to put together some business cards for our club using the text and graphics that we decided on for the T-shirts. Also I will start working on a patch too.

2. Baron_Soontir_Fel

Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2003
    Welcome aboard baby! I can say that because she's Mrs. Baron Fel IRL ;)

Glad to have you, and I gotta say I didn't think this day would come! lol ;) I guess there's a snowball in hell somewhere.... :D

3. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003

:) You guy's are NUT"S !!!

Welcome TaunWe we are glad to have you amoung us here at MM. Where we welcome all kinds of scum and villiany.
    LoL!!

SeeYa!
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.