Char, NC Okey Doke and Carosel's OFFICIAL "Pimpin' Ain't Easy" Thread

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by ole_okey_doke, Jul 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    I think he just confused you two, Cheryl ;)
  2. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Talon: Nah, Mark isn't my slave--he's Cheryl's. However, at this very moment, Hayden Christensen is lying on my bed, in his boxers, waiting for me... [face_mischief] So you'll of course understand why I have to get off the computer now... :D
  3. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    [face_plain] +1

... :p

And OMG! Tracy changed her icon! Man... all you guys and these new icons.. sheesh [face_laugh] ;)
  4. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    James: *raspberry*

(What the hell is "+1" anyway? ?[face_plain] )

And check out the new icons--they are really cool. :)

5. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    It's a YJCC thing ;)

And I've seen all the new icons... nothing I want... I'll wait until everyone stops using them to get one :p
  6. QueenMasterEmpress Jedi Padawan

I've got a question for the 'Love Doctor'. I have problems finding dates. Apparently the whole 'executioner' title and 'Queen' thing intimidate them. I've only had 16 husbands for bloody sakes.
  7. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    Well, this master recommends that you go on a date with your King sometime ;) :p

Maybe then he won't be scared away :p
  8. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I've been in the same relationship for 12 years...what the hell would I know about getting dates? :p

Just a thought though--I think guys get scared off by that 16-husbands thing--you might want to keep that piece of info to yourself. ;) :D But I could be wrong... :p
  9. ole_okey_doke Jedi Knight

star 1
    All ya gotta do is be yourself, and enjoy talking to new people. Go out of your way to talk to one person you don't know a day.

I've met tons of people this way- and I've even gotten a phone number or two.

The love doctor... is OUT!
  10. ole_okey_doke Jedi Knight

star 1
    Of course, I'm trying to play along here...

...and probably not getting the joke at all.

Go ahead, call me a newbie.
  11. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Ole, Have you learned nothing I taught you????? ;) You are still the learner and I am the master.

What do women want? They want romance! Surprizes! They want excitement!

Ok, you guys, put on your tesla coil thinking caps and go out there and please those ladies!!!! :D

...like a beach weekend at Myrtle Beach that includes a cosy hotel room facing the ocean, candles, champagne, dancing, and IMAX AOTC when you come up for air....
  12. LadyVader81 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    They want romance! Surprizes! They want excitement!

I have to agree there, though not that I get any of it but I do agree ;)
  13. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    Meh. Trust me, if you really care about someone, you'll treat them right :)
    Then again, my idea of romance is being lucky enough to spend time with a person and showing them how much you care and doing your best to show it in as many ways as possible.

Of course, I could be doing something wrong :p
  14. LadyVader81 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    That sounds right to me, perhaps you want to come over here to show my ex about that he didn't seem to get it much ;)
  15. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Your ex is a dain bramaged nurd.

Tell him to get a copy of Laura Korn's 100 Nights of Grrrreat Romances if he needs some prodding for ideas. Great ideas for the ladies to please the guys out there, too.
  16. LadyVader81 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    LOL

That's why he's my ex ;)

Anyway I've found a new man who knows romance, and am going on a date with him next week ;)
  17. Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus

star 6
  18. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
  19. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    So...what is the lesson learned here? speak friend, and enter....
  20. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    Well, um...

Don't be like me!

:)
  21. ole_okey_doke Jedi Knight

star 1
    Lesson: Pimpin' IS easy these days... I've got a wonderful new girlfriend!!!!

Well, I say new girlfriend... We've actually been dating for... about seven months now...
  22. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
  23. anakin_girl Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Howdy all...

Bad night for me. Basically I've had too much of the BS on this site and am considering leaving altogether. I've already left most of the forums I used to enjoy posting in, but the BS has followed me into places I thought were safe.

The BS here is making RL issues worse--my sister lost her baby this week, and I'm sitting here on a Friday night with flu symptoms.

Ready to head to the other six or so message boards where I regularly post where there isn't such BS.

I'll miss having colors if I resign...but damn...is it worth this?
  24. jhc36 Force Ghost

star 4
    of course it is! half the people on these forums are under the age of 18...so of course there'll be ample BS to flow around for everyone. your'e just having a bad day or a bad week. who knows? just take it easy. go to caribou and grab a cup of coffee and sit back and watch Star Trek II: The Wrath of Kahn. hahahha...yeah i know...it's not star wars..but hell ... it's still a freaking awesome movie. [face_devil]

...stick with it...it'll get better.

my condolences on the loss.
  25. RidingMyCarousel Force Ghost

star 6
    jhc: Honestly, I can't agree with you there.

After being a moderator here, I really see Tracy's point. Gregory (EagleIFilms) will be taking her place soon, if I'm not mistaken when he turns 18. There are a lot of closer, tighter-knit forums out there than this one. I'd go off listing a few of them, but that's something that has become against the rules here [face_plain] ...the JC for some people is fun, for some it isn't.

Basically, Tracy, you could do what I do: visit this board only.. and go to your other forums where you know little bratty children won't pester you. Or you could just leave it here for good.

And yeah, I recognize the temptation to post outside of this one board. Been there; done that.

If it's taking such a horrible toll on you, I suggest leaving for some time and considering coming back when things are clearer for you. I could always take up the roll of City Rep for the next month or two worse comes worse, or perhaps FanForce will let you pass it over to Gregory early.

But enough of this mess.

*hugs* I'm so sorry about what's happened in your family :(

Is there anything I can do to help?

~ James
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.