main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK Oklahoma EU (with spoilers)

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Nightsun, Apr 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightsun

Nightsun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2001
    Alright I started this thread because I love the books or anything I can read about SW, even read Jedi Arwens Fan fic a few months back and enjoyed it Although if I read to much fan fic it confuses me by intertwining with the real thing. I have read every novel up to date and have some ideas on what could happen in the future books. I would enjoy discussing any book or answer any questions anyone has about the Eu.

Nightsun

2. XR73627794

XR73627794 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2002
    Where would be a good place to start?
    I haven't ever really read much EU or anything like that, though I do play Jedi Knight quite a lot, and thats EU I suppose.

3. darthtenbiscuits

darthtenbiscuits Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 7, 2001
    Heir to the Empire

Dark Force Rising

The Last Command

by Timothy Zahn

4. Nightsun

Jun 23, 2001
    I agree with Darthenbiscuits; The zahn trilogy are the first books i read a little over a year ago and since then I've read them all, and all the video games are EU, but I've never had the opportunity to play them to know their stories

5. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    I started with Shadows of the Empire, and it's a pretty good place to start (and a pretty good book as well).

6. Nightsun

Jun 23, 2001
    Alright there will be spoilers below if you don't want to look DON'T

It has already been confirmed that in Destiny's way Vergere will have already taught Jason some new level of force skills, This could only mean that in Traitor that she is the traitor, But my question is this: Do you think she'll die in Traitor, or Do you think she'll survive and pass on her knowledge to Luke and others?

7. Ozzel

May 14, 2001
    I honestly don't know. I haven't reached the NJO yet. I've only gotten part of the way through the Bantam line. I'll I know about Vergere is from Rogue Planet.

8. Jedi_Arwen

Jedi_Arwen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2001
    Oh, cool, Nightsun, you read one of my stories! Thanks! Which one did you read? (Sorry, this post is kind of unrelated to EU? please don't get too mad! ;) )

9. Ozzel

May 14, 2001
    Up!

I was in the Quail Springs Barnes & Noble today, and I found a few noteworthy things:

Balance Point - hardcover - $5 (on the bargain shelf; get 'em while ya can)

TPM novelization - UK paperback - originally £5.99, now only $4

(Okay, I'm starting to sound like a commercial. :p)

They also have Star By Star in paperback (which includes the ebook, Recovery)

And, Destiny's Way will be out in just a few days.

So, there's the latest from the world of EU! :)

10. forcewhispers

forcewhispers Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2002
    My favorites are the Zahn trilogy and the Jedi Academy Trilogy, and I liked Planet of Twilight the least. I haven't read any of the NJO yet though.

11. Boba-Fatt

Boba-Fatt Jedi Youngling

Dec 20, 2002
    My favorites are the early-Sith saga (i.e. Dark Lords of the Sith/Sith War/Redemption) and the Crimson Empire series

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.