main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA Oktober Fest Anyone?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Varekeii, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Varekeii

Varekeii Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Is anyone interested in this? It might be fun and I don't think it's too expensive, depending on how much you want to eat, drink, etc.
    http://www.alpinevillagecenter.com/

2. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    One of my friends / actresses is going to be working that event, haha, it's reason enough to go, she's smokin' hot ;)

3. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    V it's not so inexpensive like you might think. Have fun if you go but hurry there aren't many weekends left.

4. Avalyn07

Avalyn07 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2005
    Yep I am on board, when??

5. Varekeii

Varekeii Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Yikes! :eek: GF is right. I called them. Admission alone is $10, not to mention food, beer, any games or events or possible parking cost. How do you say 'que lastima' in German, GF?:confused:

Maybe next year, gang? Hopefully we will all have a little more spending cash next year.[face_praying] I'm bummed, I thought this would be fun, casual and inexpensive.

6. Bowen

Bowen Force Ghost star 5

Sep 6, 1999
    haha, well not much that is fun is free. That's not much money still, I mean compared to a lot of things to do. I went out with my sister Friday night and that place was such a ripoff, $188 for two people and I only had 4 drinks, one meal that she had part of, and hookah. Unbelievable it could be that much.

7. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    Avalyn, you're back!

I want to go to Oktoberfest. GF, I'll give you a buzz to see when I can come down or meet up with you at Alpine Village.

8. GFORCE13

GFORCE13 Jedi Knight star 3

Jul 12, 2007
    SJ sounds good in practice but the 23rd is the last day & we already have plans for that day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.