main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Question Old Account Gone Forever?

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Starken, May 30, 2013.

1. Starken

Starken Jedi Padawan

May 30, 2013
    I used to muck around in the forums back in 2001-02, when we were all eagerly awaiting AOTC to come out. Since then, a lot has changed around here. My question is, did all inactive accounts get deleted after a certain amount of time, or if I try really hard to remember my username and password, can I still find it gathering dust in a box somewhere?

2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Starken: Welcome back. If you dig, it might just be there. Plenty of oldbies returning recently. Some accounts may have evaporated, but I think the majority are intact. See what you can come up with. In the meantime, any trouble acclimating yourself to our newness... just @.tag one of us in here.

3. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    LAJ_FETT might be able to find the account and see if the password can be retrieved--they were all changed when we moved board systems.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    If you can remember your username you can try the 'forgot password' link, assuming the email address on the account is still valid. If that doesn't work you can PM one of us admins and we can see what we can do.