main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Old Fan club / Celebration III - Anyone going?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediEddy, Feb 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediEddy

JediEddy Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2001
    Hi Guys. A long time has it been sense I've talked to anyone from my old Fan Club. Jeff B. how are things in Rochester. Do you get to see any of the old members? How's the collecting going?

South Caroline is sweet. It's going to be 70 here tomorrow! Not bad for Feb. 15th! The collecting here is about the same as Rochester maybe a little better. I don't have to fight off 5 to 10 people when the new figures come out. :^)

Anyway, I'm planning on attending Celebration III in Indianapolis and if anyone from Rochester was going I'd love to meet up. You can email at JediEddy@comporium.net if you'd like to meet up or make plans.

MTFBWYA,
    JediEddy
    Randy Eddy

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Hey Randy, how you doing? Glad to here from you. I personally will not be making it to C3 as usual but we got a few members that are that would love to meet up with you I am sure. I have mentioned you from time to time. Since the old days we have gone through quite a few metamorphosis. I am the only one here who knows you. I sent you a private message. Take care...

3. MaxReBoot11

MaxReBoot11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2003
    I'm planning to go to SWCelebration 3, in April, but it really depends on finances & transportation. I may be in Chicago before the convention dates, and so might have a ride there, but not back to Rochester, lol... I really have no idea right now.

I will be done with college as of Feb. 25!!!! So, after spring break, I will be back in Warsaw for the Spring... however, I know I'll be in Rochester alot still, so hopefully my new-found time will allow me to attend meetings again.

I would love to meet up with Rochester Rebellion fans at SWC3!!! And if anyone thinks they might have any room, hotel wise or even for travel, please let me know, preferably by email. :) I will prolly be more concrete with my plans further into spring.

I look forward to seeing everyone! Take care until then! ~Molly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.