main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Old fan scripts?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Master_Wutwut, Apr 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Wutwut

Master_Wutwut Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2005
    Does anyone know where i can find fan scripts for the films? Other than the ones written by our own great writer RebelScumb. I'm really looking for the fan scripts of AOTC which were written way before the actual story was known. I seem to recall on with 5 sith lords in it and an unknown assasin who was murdering senators and the like with a purple lightsaber. Some of them were cool as hell. So if anyone has ANY idea where i can find some of these scripts please let me know.

Your help will be much appreciated

Cheers

Master Wutwut

2. ShaneP

ShaneP Ex-Mod Officio star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 26, 2001
    I don't think you'll find them here.

3. Master_Wutwut

Apr 14, 2005
  4. Master_Wutwut

Apr 14, 2005
    They must be here somewhere. Or there must be someone who has some leads/idea where they can be found.

5. battlewars

battlewars Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    we all thought the prequels would be cool as hell, or else why would george have made them. i don't have the answer

6. Master_Wutwut

Apr 14, 2005
    I'm sorry but i cant accept that no one on these boards knows where any of the scripts can be found.

Someone must have an idea.

Please help.

7. ShaneP

Mar 26, 2001
    5 Sith Lords? Like a Sith Council maybe?

8. Master_Wutwut

Apr 14, 2005
    Not really like a sith council, i dont think so anyway. Either way im not talking about supershadow. Below is a list of stuff that appears in one or 2 of the scripts:

6 Sith lords (inc sidious), with 5 apprentices one of which was definetly darth payne and darth rage darth cission may have been one of them as well.

A character in dark robes with a dark head clothon who went aroundbumping people off for the supreme chancellor with a purple lightsaber.

Mace windu is killed along with a group of jedi by a Star destroyer in orbit firing it weapon at them. His last word/s were "Master!"

I think in one of them there is a mandalorian presence on tatooine too and obi wan fights one of them in a hangar.

I really am not crazy and vividly remember reading them in like 2000 or 2001 and thinking they were cool.

Do you have any idea?

9. ShaneP

Mar 26, 2001
    I don't. Sorry.

Try the Fan Fiction forum.

10. darth_paul

darth_paul Jedi Master star 5

Apr 24, 2000
    I don't know the one you're looking for, but for anyone interested in old fan scripts, by far the best I've ever read is Wendy Dale Smith's Episode II: Mandate of Tyranny -- the only problem with it is the pod race, and it's got some incredible Anakin material. Worth checking out.

-Paul

11. Master_Wutwut

Apr 14, 2005
    While thats not the one i was looking for many thanks to you Darth Paul. I've only read about 1/10th of it so far but its great. Thanks again.

Master Wutwut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.