main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Old Friends, ANYONE?

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by BabyPadme, Jun 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BabyPadme

BabyPadme Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 28, 2002
    how much would that be in Singapore Dollars?
    how much is an american dollar worth over there at the moment?

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    USD1=SGD1.85 (the least 1.75; the most 1.88)

So technically it's double the price in Singapore Dollars. :eek:

One reason why I'm still struggling to save up to buy my first Trooper Armor. :_| :_|

3. BabyPadme

Apr 28, 2002
    i usually go to fark.com cause of Chad, he is obsessed with that site. its all news stuff...this link caught my eye. i dont think its true but you tell me what you think. Natalie Portman has lesbian fantasies?????

4. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    DE - US$1 to S$1.85? That high? I thought it was only US$1 to S$1.8? I wished the Singapore dollars was as strong as last time (US$1 to S$1.4) Sigh... :(

BabyPadme - IMDB is fanbase news so don't believe everything u read, but like I said before, Natalie Portman is eccentric and the reasons for her lesbian fantasies seem to be found (but doesn't mean I like it!) :D

5. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    According to this online site, it's USD1=SGD1.76253. The last time I exchange SGD to USD it was $1.85. :(

Well, if that 1.76 is true, I can exchange some cash into US$ now to get ready to buy those Covertec I want (Need US$35 for 5 of them including shipping)

6. BabyPadme

Apr 28, 2002
    very glad to be back. :) i have been out of town for a week or so. i had a blast but i do miss my bed so im happy to be back. i also missed my computer...its 4:51am and i have been sitting on my computer for about 20 minutes trying to catch up on star wars gossip. :) thats how long i have been in my house since i arrived from California. a whole 20 minutes. i think that was the most longest trips i have ever taken. we did about 6 hours yestarday and about 16 hours today. i had lots of fun.....bought some souviners for some of you people.

7. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Welcome back :)

So busy with school and still having lousy results. Very tired now because I just had a tough PE (Physical Education) session today... [face_plain]

8. BabyPadme

Apr 28, 2002
    thanx.....missed EVERYONE!

9. BabyPadme

Apr 28, 2002
    wow...i have been gone for two weeks and you guys already have your CR and the name down and ready, very awesome.
    i just got back from a job interview and training....i think i might have the job but they can still back out. its a very laid back job. im a receptionist at a haircut place. so all i have to do is answer the phone and make appointments. :) i wont be getting paid as much as i used to at my old job but its something. i also will be working 20 hours a week instead of 40. that is the biggest problem im having cause i wanted 40 hours. anyways....just thought i would share with you guys....i know you guys arent interested.

10. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Hey BabyPadme,

Don't say stuff like that... there hasn't been as much "activity" around here lately anyways, 'cos everyone is back in school (well, most people anyways!), and those of us who are working don't always have the time or energy to post too many messages.

I have just started a new job in a new office myself, and I'm only in my first week on the job, so I'm still learning new things at work right now. I'm sure my job will only get more interesting with time, and if I'm really lucky, I'm gonna get the chance to meet some really neat folks on the job (something that I'm actually looking forward to!) :)

I'm now a Project Executive at an Events/Seminar Promotion company that helps to promote events by speakers such as Anthony Robbins and Robert Kiyosaki, just to name a few... and I feel like I still have so much to learn, because these are usually really big events held at really big venues, and it is kinda scary to think that little ol' me will be the one who will have to work on stuff of this scale!! :eek:

Still, live and learn, I guess.....

Hope you enjoy your new job! :)

11. JaZzYjaZZ

Mar 12, 2002
    Ah yes, I'm still a student :D, but having a hard time now what with A levels coming up. My parents have just started arranging tuition classes (which I dislike) so gonna be even more tied up.. :(

12. BabyPadme

Apr 28, 2002
    i have been at this new job for about two weeks or a little more than that. yes, i got to keep it. well, anyways, i have been there for that long and a my supervisor is already trying to move me up to manager. as much as i would love to say im a manager i dont think i could handle it. especially with school coming up. the 16th is the deadline for paying and i still have to buy my books. :( to much going on. i havent been on here for a while. i told my boyfriend that i think i will be getting grey hair from working at this place. dont get me wrong....its a Very laid back job but because i know more than the manager does. its very sad. i mean, im happy im smarter than her but then again im the one doing her job. about a week ago I had to fire the other receptionist. so im doing everything on my own. then, the other day i had to interview and hire this guy. but now i have to fire him. its soooo not worth what im getting payed for. min wage is at $5.15. now i have to go look for a person and interview them, call them, and hire them. how hard is that? maybe i should just go ahead and tell my supervisor that i want to the manager job so i can atleast get payed more. then i can hire a receptionist and have her do my job. [evil_grin]yes, i think i will do that. [/evil_grin]

:) hehe

---------------------
    EDIT:
    to lazy and tired to edit every single mistake....just try to understand atleast some of it....cause i know most of it doesnt make much sense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.