main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Old Friends Long Gone H/L Luke OC Update 6/3/06 chapter 32 The End

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by kimmi, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimmi

kimmi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2004
    Old Friends Long Gone Chapter 1

Han stared across the room of the great banquet hall at the man he had thought long dead. The man was named Cillian and he had once been a highly decorated General in the rebel alliance army. He had vanished a year after the battle of Yavin. No one had seen or heard from him in all that time and now he was back, talking and laughing amicably with the other high ranking officials in the room. The ones who had branded him a deserter had accepted him back with open arms, easily persuaded by his stories of heroism as an undercover agent.

Han appraised the man suspiciously. Something about his story didn't sit right with Han. His story sounded too easy yet fantastic at the same time. The man suddenly looked up and caught Han's eyes. His wide smile faltered upon catching his once silent rival staring back at him. Han didn't return the fake smile. He thought back on the first time that he had met him.

Han stepped into the command center, searching out the princess who had summoned him. He spotted her across the room engrossed in a heated conversation with a man he had
    seen and heard much of but had never spoken. He approached the couple slowly, their conversation just loud enough for him to overhear.

"I don't like him. He's only here for the money."

" I don't see things that way. He's a valuable member of the alliance."

" But he's not a member of the alliance. He's a mercenary. He's only using you."

" I'm sorry you feel that way." Leia started past the man, but he forcefully grabbed her arm.

"I don't like the way he talks to you. And he looks at you like a tasty morsel on a plate.I'm sure he's like nothing more than to.."

"Am I interrupting?"

The man turned his fierce piercing eyes toward Han.

"Yes, as a matter of fact you are, Captain Solo."

The man was leaving the group that he had made himself apart of and was approaching Leia. Han defiantly did not like that. He had learned on the way to Bespin
    that the two of them had been lovers. The only man in Leia's life before Han.

Leia's eyes widened on seeing her former lover approach her. She held out her hand formally when he reached her. He took her hand in his and bowed to place a delicate kiss over the back of her hand.

His eyes met her's as he rose to his full standing position. She felt a hot rage well up inside of her. She had spent months grieving his death, blaming herself and there he was, very much alive and standing before her.

"I'm sorry, Leia."

" You served The alliance well, you have nothing to be sorry for."

"I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you. I know that you must have been heartbroken thinking me dead."

"I think you overestimate the fondness that I held for you, General. I was upset yes, but heartbroken I was not. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm looking for my husband. "

Leia left him standing there alone. He looked after her. So she had married the correllian smuggler.He smiled to himself. For that she would pay. She would pay for that and for bringing about the fall of his master.

2. Half-Pint

Half-Pint Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    WOW! Great start Kimmi. I've read a ton of your works, so I am very interested to see where you go with this!

3. SpiritofEowyn

SpiritofEowyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 5, 2005
    I'm confused. I thought Han was walking up to Leia, but then it seemed not. I'm confused who was her lover. 0-o:confused:

I want to know where this goes.

4. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    So the man was actually a spy for the IMPERIALS! :eek: :eek: - And he had a 'thing' for Leia, even though she was one of the enemy. [face_thinking]

He's bad news.... yup. [face_devil]

More soon?

5. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Wow! Interesting! I have a feeling that this guy will have his face rearranged soon... :D

6. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Very intriuging. I look forward to more.

7. Arkady

Arkady Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2004
    Great start. Looking forward to more.

Arkady

8. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Uh Oh, another enemy for Leia...

Very well done. I look forward to more

=D= =D= =D= =D=

9. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005

The man was leaving the group that he had made himself apart of and was approaching Leia. Han defiantly did not like that. He had learned on the way to Bespin
    that the two of them had been lovers. The only man in Leia's life before Han.

Whoa. And it's not looking good for Leia. I can't wait to see what happens!

10. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I figured it was time I got back in here and read some stories. :p

Very nice start! Although, I don't like the way this Cillian guy is turning out.[face_worried]

11. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Very juicy scenario you have going here. Han should listen to his instincts. Leia better have it figured out who she really loves. I hope she isn't still carrying some torch for Cillian. And hopefully, Luke is around to sense that Cillian is a serious threat not only to Han and Leia, but to the rebellion. Great start!! :)

12. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    Half-Pint Thanks.Hope you liked my other stuff

SpiritofEowyn I fixed the italics. Hope it makes more sense now

PonyTricksUpdate today. Thanks for reading

Golden-JediNot soon enough [face_beatup] He'll look something like this!!!!

Healer Leona Thanks:D

ArkadyThanks for reading

KeliaA definate evil enemy that she used to love. Uh Oh[face_skull]

Liesl Try to update every Friday

HanSolo29Me, too. I've been out of the loop awhile. My writing is probably kinda rusty. Sorry. It will improve though, I hope

Solo-FanOh Yeah, Big brother is on the job.=D=

13. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    I hope you all enjoy this. I plan to update often. I almost forgot how much fun it is to write. Have a higher rated version if anyone wants it. PM me if you are old enough.[face_batting]

Part 2

Sleep eluded Leia. She lay in bed, her back to her husband, thinking back on her time with Cillian. She knew that her mind should be elsewhere but her bustling thoughts would not cooperate. Though she hated to admit it now, she had loved the man. Loved him deeply in fact. He had been her first love, and her first lover. Seeing him again had opened wounds that she wrongly assumed had healed.

She turned on her back and looked over at Han. He seemed to be sleeping soundly. She left the bed quietly , taking her robe with her.

Her stride was swift and quiet, so not to wake Han. She didn't want him to be concerned for her misplaced fears. She wasn't sure why she was afraid or why she couldn't get him off her mind. She knew she didn't love him anymore. Maybe it was just the shock of seeing him
    again.

She slipped lightly into her meditation chamber. She knew that Han would not follow her there if he awoke. She placed herself cross legged on the meditation platform and allowed herself to drift into a deep trance. Her vision was filled with troubling images that she couldn't explain.

She saw Cillian, a young man as he had been when he left her. He was with her father. Her real father, Darth Vader. They were having a silent discussion. She tried to pry deeper and hear their words but she was blocked out. She pushed deeper, stood between the two images. She still could not hear them but Cillian was smiling. He was with Darth Vader and he was smiling.

She felt herself being pulled away from the vision.No. Not pulled-pushed. Her eyes snapped open and she gulped for a breath of fresh air. It seemed to elude her. She made her way from the platform and back to her bedroom. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she placed her head in her hands. A feeling of despair washed over her as she realized that the peace that she had been seeking would not come.

A light touch broke her wilted posture. She turned to look into Han's hazel eyes, confusion and hurt evident there. She turned to him and entered his tender embrace. He hugged her to him tightly, willing her to think only of him. She did as she turned her lips to meet his.

Standing on his balcony, Cillian reached out with his mind to search her out. His knowledge of the Dark Side and what he had learned from Darth Vader had not waned since his master had abandoned him in death. He could feel her searching him out and exploring his
    motivations for being there. He pushed her away from her visions and blunted her knowledge of his powers. He could feel her force sense withdraw and returned to his dark apartment.

He sat down on the couch and remembered his smooth seduction of the homeless princess. He smiled as he remembered her alone, scared and vulnerable. No one could see it. Only him. He had been her friend in the high court of Alderaan. A friend with no chance of
    being anything more. And then he had been her only friend. The last link she had to her home and her family. Her seduction had been easy.

He thought that it would be manageable enough once she got to know him again. He had changed. He was much stronger now. Less likely to bend to her every want and need. Less likely to allow himself to be controlled by her. He would rid her of her corellian husband and in doing so bring her under the spell of the Dark Side.

They would be exalted together. They would rule the galaxy together. A sith and his sith bride.

14. Sologirl

Sologirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 16, 2004
    Oh yeah, send me the PM. Curious if it is about the sith guy, or with Han... ummmmm...

Please continue. I love the spin on things!

15. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    Han of course

16. I_Heart_Han_Solo

I_Heart_Han_Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    kimmi-

I am loving this! I have really enjoyed other works of yours, so I am most excited to see another one! :D

"Heart"

17. Liesl

Liesl Jedi Master star 4

May 31, 2005
    Mmm. Now I'm really wary of Cillian. And concerned for Leia.

PM please? [face_praying]

18. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    I'll try to send out the pm's today:D

19. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    ACK! That guy is pure evil! Such wicked plans.... to do away with Hanny!? And make Leia a Sith?? :eek: :eek: :eek:

20. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    PonyTricksPurely evil. I think he's gonna be so much fun to write[face_skull]

21. WILFBIRD

WILFBIRD Jedi Master star 1

Jan 15, 2001
    Only just found this fic. Never can get enough of H&L. Really enjoying it so far.

Can I have the pm too please?

22. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    Done.

23. SBD-518

SBD-518 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 10, 2005
    Interesting. Han still general, or what?

24. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Cillian is an evil man! Leia is going to need all of her own force powers to battle him. Hopefully, what she inherited from her father's side of the family will be of aide to her, instead of a quick road to the darkside. And yes, I would like to read the PM, please.

25. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    SBD-518 Yes he is still a General. No COPL or anything in my universe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.