main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Old Friends Long Gone H/L Luke OC Update 6/3/06 chapter 32 The End

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by kimmi, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    I'm going to agree with PonyTricks. More groveling from Leia is warranted, but the wounds she received in her fight with Cillian are punishment enough for now. She is going to need a little TLC from Han for now. When she is better, Leia can do a little more groveling. I'm glad Cillian is no more, and Leia was only doing what needed to be done. I don't think Luke needs to be too worried about her.

2. kimmi

kimmi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2004
    one more hit and I will post some mush.:D

What happened to Half Pint?

3. ccp

ccp Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 29, 2005
    I still don't think she should be instantly forgiven.

4. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    Okay. Post tomorrow.:D Let me get in a MUSH mood.

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

5. Half-Pint

Half-Pint Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    HOLA MI AMIGA!!

Yo SOY Aqui!! Which means... I am here! I did read your post...but did not reply... SO SORRY!! LO siento!!

Love the last post.. but really want some lovin' to happen for my Hanniebear. Gotta love him mucho!!

Do we get a saucy PM?? Hope SO!!!

lol... just watched red eye.. so I know what this Cillian guy is ALL about. He is hot though.. *hides head in pillow to prevent the bashing for all those ladies who love Han Solo*.... tee hee!

Great post!!!

MAS PRONTO!! lol

6. Half-Pint

Half-Pint Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    On with the MUSH!! :)

7. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    Thanks for all the comments.
    Chapter 29

Leia struggled to keep herself awake. The blows to her head had left her feeling groggy and concussed. She tried to raise herself up but Luke was there and he gently pushed her back to the medical bunk.

"Han." Her voice was weak as she tried to call out for her husband. All she could think about now was him.

"He's getting the Falcon up to speed. We've got to get you to a medical facility." Luke's voice was soothing and calm, but she could feel the anxious turmoil inside him. Was she that badly wounded? "Han will be here soon."

Luke dabbed at her face tenderly with bacta impregnated gauze hoping to minimize the scarring and the pain. Leia flinched away from the initial sting of the gelatinous substance then allowed him to continue. She knew this was something that had to be done. She fully expected to spend her first day back on Coruscant immersed in a bacta tank anyway, might as well get used to it.

"I'll take over from here, Kid."

Leia's eyes remained closed but the sound of Han's voice almost brought tears to her eyes. She had almost given up hope of being with him before she passed out again. Had even considered that he didn't want to be with her but here he was. She could feel as Luke left and Han took his place at her bedside.

His hand felt different dabbing the bacta gauze on her face. His hands were more calloused but at the same time gentler, more loving and giving. He placed the used gauze on the bed beside her and wiped a stray, still bloody hair from her forehead. His hand lingered there, toying with her filthy locks. She never moved to open her eyes or acknowledge him. She was too tired and too weak. She was just glad that he was there. He,however, thought that she was asleep and began to pour his heart out to her. Things that he had wanted to say for so long but couldn't.

He started out hesitantly, feeling foolish. Then the words just seemed to fall from his lips.

"We've got to do something about this hair, Your Highness. Your fans on Coruscant would not be pleased." He snorted a small laugh and chocked back a sob. "I was so worried about you, Leia. Not just today, but the whole time. I love you so much but I just don't know
    how to deal with this now. Do I just forget that all of this happened and that you tried to kill me? That you forgot that you loved me? I know that was the dark side but that's still somewhere inside you. How can I know thats gone forever? I wanted us to be married and
    have lots of babies and grow old together and now I don't know if that will ever happen."

Han dropped his head wearily onto the bed beside her, letting his hand wander slowly down the side of her bruised face. Leia's hand reached up and took his. She pressed the palm of his hand against her lips and brushed it with a delicate kiss.

Breathlessly, they both stared at one another. Han remained slumped at the side of her bed. She moved her hand to rest on the back of his neck and ran her trembling fingers through his hair.

"I want to have your babies and grow old with you, Han Solo. But it's up to you now. You have to trust in me. I'll train and do everything in my power to keep this from ever happening again." A single tear fell from her already swollen orbit.

"I love you, Han Solo. I never meant to hurt you."

Han straightened his stance and wiped his face on the back of his sleeve. He gave her his most familiar lopsided grin and somehow she knew that everything would be alright.

"I know, sweetheart. I love you, too."

MAJOR MUSH FEST NEXT POST. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART[face_love]

8. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww! (sigh) I can't resist tender-nerfherder!

9. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    ccpBig Thanks:D

SWpants666He still would have been trouble if he would have turned. He would have been a stalker or something. LOL.[face_laugh]

dlh1970 a bit more groveling. She did try to kill the man.:mad: Bad Leia.

Arkady I have been on the ball lately haven't I. I even wrote a viggie. And now we get mush. I can write mush a lot faster, too.[face_batting]

leias girlMush now. Luke might fuss a little. He's a jedi master now. He's got to fuss about something.

Fan-of-Han MUSH MUSH @};-

Golden Jediyep, he's gone. It made me kinda sad though. He was so bad he was fun to write. I might write a prequel. HeHe. [face_devil]

Chewie-FanCan't believe you didn't like the kiss. Thanks for the snacks!!!!:D

PonyTricks Another vote for mush. Believe me I have almost disgusting mush coming up.[face_love]

Solo FanI think Han could be good at the TLC thing. I'd like some of that myself.O:)

ccpOh No. No instant forgiveness[face_shame_on_you]

Half PintSaucy PM promised before the end.[face_dancing]

10. Arkady

Arkady Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2004
    Awww, that got me. Sweet, wonderful mush is the best! And a saucy PM on the way too? You are too kind.:D

Arkady

11. Solo_Fan

Solo_Fan Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Sweet post! They still love each other, want to have little Solos, and grow old together. It doesn't get much better than that. Bring on the major mush!! :)

12. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    awww.....YAY MUSH!!!!! [face_love] :)[face_love] :D[face_love][face_dancing] [face_love]

13. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    Awww! That was sweet! I guess it was a good thing Han thought Leia was asleep, or he would never have said those things.

And Yeah For Mush, TOO! :D

14. ccp

Apr 29, 2005
    Great update!
    I like how your leaving it all up in the air.
    We still don't know if he's going to take her back.

15. smiley_rancor

smiley_rancor Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2006
    awwwww Yay for mush.

More soon!!!!! Its gonna be all right. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. HL-Fan

HL-Fan Jedi Youngling

Sep 1, 2004
    So glad they are back together. I cannot wait for the next post. Yay for mush!

17. Fan_Of_Han

Fan_Of_Han Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2006
    I also think Han would be good at TLC. Go kimmi!

And

YAY!

18. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    Shameless plug.[face_whistling]

Go check out my viggie at The Sage forum

R U Kidding Me 2. You might like it. I'm planning a wedding viggie if I get some more hits.

http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/23771698/p1/?12

19. leias_girl

leias_girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2004
  20. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    Golden JediTender nerfherder is gone for a few minutes. I got to thinking and agreed with some that Han should make her work a little harder. I am writing chapter 31 NOW though so you won't have to wait long.:D

ArkadyThanks :D

Solo FanOne extra post though. I think you were one of the people that said she needed to work a little harder and I agreed so I had to add one more chapter. Then MUSH[face_love]

SWpants666Mush coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!![face_love]

Pony TricksI'm doing this to torture you.(payback)[face_laugh] LOL.Just kiddin' Hope ch. 31 will be up before you even read this one. MUSH for sure in ch 31. I PROMISE.

ccpHe is gonna make it a little hard for her ;)

smiley rancor okay soon[face_dancing]

H-L Fan1 more post. Sorry. But I'm writing it.:)

Fan of HanHan is great at anything. HeHe.=P~

leia's girl Thanks for the UP.:D

Chapter 30

Inside her bedroom, Leia sat quietly in bed with her legs pulled up to her chest, chin propped on her knees. It had been almost one standard month and Han still hadn't returned to their marital bed. She rubbed her hand absentmindedly across the forehead scar that
    was still healing. Cillian had given her that. It occasionally tingled with something that she wouldn't exactly describe as a pain.Maybe just remembrance.

A light breeze rustled the curtains that lead onto her balcony. She shivered as a chill washed over her upper body. She didn't know why she continued to wear the silk negligee that Han was so fond of. He obviously wasn't coming. She assumed that he was staying with her for appearances or out of some loyalty that he still felt toward her. They still went through the motions of everyday life though, as if everything was normal between them. He still told her that he loved her every day and placed a fleeting kiss on her forehead as his left for his days work. They ate together in the evening and attended the functions that they were called upon to attend.

But at night, he left their apartment and returned to his first home, The Millennium Falcon. If it wasn't for her force sense and seeking him out every night, she might have suspected that he was unfaithful. But he wasn't. Not even in his mind.

She left her bed, grabbed her dressing gown and took her speeder to dock beside the Falcon. The loading ramp was open. It was as if he knew that she was coming and was waiting. She approached slowly, weighing her options. It was time to talk to Han and make some hard decisions.

She entered and walked barefoot into the main hold area. Han was there, alone sitting at the gaming table. He didn't look up as she approached. She sat across from him, contemplating the pathetic shamble she had made of her marriage. Han rubbed his hand across
    the bridge of his nose and took a long swig of the blue drink that sat beside him.

"Han,"Leia tried to keep her voice from trembling. This was what she had to do. Neither of them could live continuing to deceive themselves if it was over. "I want to know where we stand."

Han remained miserably quiet, debating what to say. He didn't want to end it but was he ready to begin again? He wasn't sure. He had never given his heart so completely to a woman and she had wrenched it apart.

"Was everything that you said to me on the way back to Coruscant a lie?"

Red faced and narrow eyed, Han glared at her from across the table. Suddenly the table shook with a thunderous blow as his large fist made contact with the metallic game board.

"I have never lied to you. I love you. I'm just not sure that I can love you."

"Just give me a chance, Han. I love you with every part of my being. How do you think I was able to overcome the darkside?" Leia's voice was loud and quivering. She felt like she was in a fight for her life but she was able to hold her anger back. She had spent hours working with Luke and meditating. She knew that she would never allow he

21. Arkady

Arkady Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2004
    So does that mean he's going to give it a chance? Of course he has to, or else we can't have mush, right? Bring on the mush!

Arkady

22. dlh1970

dlh1970 Jedi Youngling

Jun 9, 2005
    Great job. I'm glad you went with a little more groveling. It was just going to be a little too easy for Leia to win back Han. Keep up the great work.

23. kimmi

Mar 15, 2004
    Almost finished. There is alot of hard work that goes into mushy mush. LOL.[face_laugh] I think this is the mushiest stuff I have ever attempted.

I hope it will be really good!!!!!! I'm trying. Looking at A NEW HOPE and Han is so HOT I kinda got distracted for a bit.=P~ . I was lookin' for inspiration and I ended up drooling all over the TV set.

24. ccp

Apr 29, 2005
    This should prove interesting.

25. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Hehe, Han is having second thoughts now, hu? Good, so he won't have them later.

No drooling on the TV set! You won't be able to watch the movie again if it breaks! (ESB Han for me, please :D )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.