main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Old friends.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by jimsidious, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimsidious

jimsidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 23, 2002
    I dont expect any replies on this thread, Im just wanting to reach out and let people know....
    Never ever take advantage of your friends, or disrespect the bond of trust you form with them. some times you make a friend thats gone as fast as they were there, but in some rare cases you meet a friend thats there.... and there.... and there!!! you not only have alot of stuff in common but have the ability to introduce new things to each other in life and lifes lessons.
    If you have a true friend like that.... reach out today, do it now before the rest of the day catches up to you and side tracks you as it often does.... tell them thank you for being there and being a friend a real true honest friend.

If your out there reading this, thanks Darsh, heres to elk burgers and buffalo steaks that taste like shoe leather, heres to beers and bon fires in a wash tub throwing jumping jacks and empty bottles into.... and all those road trips to P-town or Eugene for cons that yielded nothing but a laser pointer to tease butters with, we still had a blast going though take care bro

2. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Well said Jim.
    Thankfully we now have sites like FB, Classmates, etc. to find those lost friends, high school peers or even past co workers, reconnect with them, and rebuild & continue friendships.

-Eric

3. Darth_Stove

Darth_Stove Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Those were awesome times that I wish we could go back to. I hope everyone on here is doing well.

4. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Well I just want to say thanks to all for the good times.... heres to the future my friends

5. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Hello everybody. :)

P.S. Does anybody who still posts have pictures of the Episode III line wait at Regal Santiam 11 in Salem?

6. jimsidious

Jul 23, 2002
    Holy moly!!! hey how are you!!!! I woulda totaly had pix of that if I was at the line in salem lol...but i wasnt sorry Jade!!! how have you been??? boards have been dead :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.