main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Old Galactic Civil War (4,150 BBY- Non Cannon)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DylanJT1, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Hex

Jedi_Master_Hex Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 3, 2007
    As he was speaking to the Wookie Chief, Master Hex sensed a dark presence, but it was not the one he had sensed earlier. He knew that there was more than one dark jedi coming his way, and although he didn't like a fight, he knew one would come no matter what his next move was.

2. Sith_King

Sith_King Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Marcus

Marcus landed on Kashyyk with dust flying and plants bending under his ship, Marcus stepped out, his black eyes looking around and beyond him, all senses awake. His blue skin reflected against the sky, the lush, wroshyr tree-filled forests bent and captured the beauty of the no axial tilt and a perfectly circular orbit Kashyyyk. A small messenger stopped him, indentifying him and told him of the diplomats before scurrying away. Marcus narrowed his eyes suspiciously, his mind whirring as he contemplated the danger.

"Much is lost and found in this world, no doubt my destiny is one of them..." He spoke to himself, often a thing he did when he thought a lot. He started walking past many tree-houses, his mind going out, yet the air didn't feel right, there was light and dark energy here, no doubt trouble from both sides.

TAG: UnleashedFury, Jedi_Master_Hex

3. DylanJT1

DylanJT1 Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2008
    Rylayus left his throne to his underground hangar where he found his personalized ship. He got in and left the now chaotic world of Coruscant. As he was jusst leaving the atmosphere his ship burst forward with supersonic force, and slowed as it approache the hangar of a large Capital ship named The Ravage.

As his ship landed and he exited the ship, he was greeted by a Sith Trooper.
    "Should we commense bombing of Naboo," he uttered.
    "Yes begin immidietly," replied Rylayus...

4. UnleashedFury

UnleashedFury Jedi Youngling

Oct 17, 2008
    Korath's underling came back before nightfall. "The deed has been done the man thinks the diplomats are at this spot, Master, but there is something you should know." Korath raised an eyebrow at him. "There is a Jedi here as well." Korath's heart immidently started to race. "A Jedi? A REAL Jedi is here? How did you come of this information?" He was fighting the urge to yell at him. "I saw him when going to do the mission, Master, he was speaking amoung the Wookies, looked just like every jedi out there, saw his lightsaber to boot Master." Korath sat down and started to think very carefully. Thats what he would have done if he was a Jedi but he was trained to be a Sith. "Forget who we are here for, A Jedi is more of a problem for Darth Rylayus then someone who wants to serve him. I cannot wait for this Jedi to find me, I have to set out and look for him, Bring up the comlink I have to talk to my Lord."

Korath got to one knee when the comlink opened
    "Master, Ive got some good news."

TAG DylanJT1

5. DylanJT1

DylanJT1 Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2008
    "Yes my apprentice?" said Rylayus as he sat down on in the bridge of the ship.

6. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    Name:Ryshin Thraell
    Species:Human
    Height:5'4 meters
    Weight: 151 lbs.
    Appearance: A nice, lean face, with a nicely fashioned cut beard. Has Sky Blue eyes.
    Feats:Is a very good swordsman, and is not so bad with a Starfighter.
    Flaws:May not look at al situations as serious. May overlook critical points.

Muscular Build:Strong
    Clothing:A robe, tunic, pants, and bots similar to Obi-Wan Kenobi.
    Weaponry: An Emerald Green lightsaber like Obi-Wan's from EP.III
    Personality Traits: Laid back, passive
    Bio:Ryshin was born on Courscant and was immediatly taken into the Jedi Temple for training. He excelled all in tactition and his Soresu. Trained by Jedi Master Quin Kronn, who was also a Master of Soresu. At the age of 9 he was taken a Jedi Padawan. Then after 7 years of training with his master, Ryshin beacame a Knight. But, then after 14 years of being a knight, he was promotted to Master.

7. DylanJT1

DylanJT1 Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2008
    approved

8. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Ryshin Thraell

Ryshin, in his sarfighter, landed on the planet of Kashyyyk. He was always welcomed and loved on the planet. Hopping out of the ship, he walked onto the beach. He could sense something, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

TAG:Any

9. UnleashedFury

Oct 17, 2008
    OOC: Wow i guess Kashyyk is the place to be :p And i forgot a line in my older post soill just say it quick.

IC: Korath

"We have found a Jedi on Kashyyk, What would you have me do?"

10. DylanJT1

DylanJT1 Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2008
    "It is highly likely that the "other" will encounter him as well, stalk the poor jedi, wait until the two find eachother, then spring your trap," said rylayus. He looked over his desk only to see a batallion of mandalorian Bombing Crusaders flying towards the ship firing randomly, all over the place. "****," He shouted. As he ran to the other end of the room towards the elevator...

11. Jedi_Master_Hex

Apr 3, 2007
    Master Draco and the Wookie Chief were there to meet Master Ryshin. "Looks like I finally have some backup. We need to hurry though, the dark side of the force is growing stonger and stronger each passing moment."

12. RuneEisahn

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Ryshin Thraell

Ryshin only nodded at the other Master. "Ah, Master Draco, I feel the darkside as well. Where do you have to go in mind first." Ryshin said.

TAG:Any

13. Jedi_Master_Hex

Apr 3, 2007
    We should tell the wookies to gather their troops. I have a feeling the sith will come to us.

14. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008

Marcus paused underneath the large tree house, a strong sense of Jedi swirling around him, from underneath the Jedi, Marcus could feel a Sith nearby, shrugging it off, knowing very well that this could be a trap he pressed on, keeping his force extended to alert him of danger.

TAG: Any on Kashyyk

15. DylanJT1

DylanJT1 Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2008
    As Rylayus got to the end of the room, He paused and turned around. He extended his hand instantly stopping the mandalorian suicide bomber. He clenched his fist and the passengers internal organs were crushed, instantly resulting in death. He relaxed his grip and the ship was crushed. Rylayus again used the force, hurling the shrapnel left over at the other ships coming from behind.
    With his work finished, he desacended down the elevator to the hangar. As he exited the elevator, a bright green lightsaber was crossed in front of his face. He looked to his right to see a small, teenage jedi.
    "You should have taken your opportunity while you had it," he siad as he sent bolts of blue, arching electricity from his fingertips, instantly frying the weak Jedi's nervous system. He did not die, but he was paralized and the Sith troopers would dispose of him. Besides who wants a dead, smelly carcass in their hangar. He proceeded into his small fighter, got in, and took off. As he left the shield of the hangar he quickly sped up towards the Jedi/Mandolorian capital ship. He was befuddled, why would the Jedi and Mandolorians be working together?
    He entered the ship and was greeted by a battalion of mandolorian soldiers. He exited his fighter, jumped out, ignited his lightsaber, and with a flury of jabs, swaings and thrusts of his crimson blade, dispatched of them all.

16. UnleashedFury

Oct 17, 2008

"Your Will is mine Master," Korath said, shuting off the comlink.

Stepping out of the comm room Korath started to head down into the cargo area of his ship. "Where the hell did I put that thing?"he muttered to himself "Ah ha! Found it." as he lifted up a small round black object. He stepped out of the ship into the grassy opening his ship landed on. He pressed a red button on the top of it and the red button started to glow and it opened up to appear to look like a open eye. Korath tossed it away from him, and it started to hover, then after a minute of hovering it darted into the woody land. Korath ripped off the bandages on the side of his face, revealing his robotic eye. "You are my eye, find him, and I will show him my fist." He started to walk up into his ship but stopped half-way suddendly looking back to where his scout droid just went. "An Aruzan?"He thought seeing an Aruzan underneath a tree house " I feel....the force in him, but he is no Jedi, He must be the one I'm here for, maybe he can help me." Korath jumped off his ship and ran into the woods, and ran towards the Tree House

TAG" Marcus

17. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC- Redreg

Landing on the Wookie homeworld had not been a problem, since he was among the few humans to have good relations with the Wookie people. "Well R-2, i guess this is the start o a long journey, still, I sense something, a presence I have not felt since..." The sentence died in Redreg's throat as he marched off towards the town that the Jedi Master's he followed here went into.

Tag: So many people so I just saying Kashyyk

18. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008

Marcus starting walking a few feet again but stopped abruptly the strong force of darkness heading towards him, cast under the tree was a red beam as a black ball hovered over the hill, Marcus extended his hand and sent a black cloak of Force energy to blind the eye, it stopped moving. Soon a man came sprinting after the ball stopping on top of the hill the man gazed down at Marcus. Marcus called out, "Halt, and reveal yourself, traveler..."

TAG: UnleashedFury

19. Jedi_Master_Hex

Apr 3, 2007
    Hello Redreg. I am happy that we may have enough power to take on the sith on this planet. I sense maybe 2 or 3.

20. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    Hello Master, I have sensed them too, yet i think there is more to it then we know, I also think we need more help.

21. DylanJT1

DylanJT1 Jedi Youngling

Oct 11, 2008
    Rylayus continued through the massive halls of the ship facing tons of opposition, but nothing he couldn't handle. Finnaly he reached it, the Bridge. It was very dark and the only clearly visible thing was the sparks flying form the cables and wires, loosely hanging from the walls. He ignited his crimson lightsaber and walked down the long ramp to the edge where his Jedi Master stood.
    "It has been a long while since I've seen you master," he said in a very mocking and sarcastic way.
    "Your fall to the Dark side has only made you weaker," said his 'Master' as he ignited his Violet lightsaber.
    "You underestimate the power of the dark side," he replied swing his saber in an over head arc at the Jedi. Kaz-Kahn(The master) parried it and swung his lightsaber just barely scraping the side of Rylayus's rib cage. He winced in Pain.
    "Did'nt anyone ever tell you that if you poked the caged beast, he only gets angrier." He yelled taking multiple over head strikes at his oponent, until the Jedi could defend himself no more. Rylayus took one more strike at him slicing his arm clean off. He looked at the defenseless jedi, he gave an evil smile, extended his finger till it touched the side of the jedi's face. He sent a painfully gruesome bolt of electricity into him, slowly cooking away his brain cells until life slowly faded away for him....

22. Jedi_Master_Hex

Apr 3, 2007
    I sense a disturbing in the force. Even thought there are now 3 of us and a regiment of wookies, I also fear that me might not be able to destroy the sith on this planet. I wonder what they are wanting to do on this planet.

23. UnleashedFury

Oct 17, 2008

"Halt, and reveal yourself, traveler..."

"No need to be alarmed, friend, I am on your side." Korath said with a smile approaching Marcus hand extended. "I am Phillip Korath, I know why you are here, to gain the favor of my Master, to call him your own. Your test was to take out the Jedi, but feeling as there are two of them, and they have the support of the Wookies, My Master asked me to assist you in this task. I suggest that we drive the Jedi away from the Wookie getting a one on one fight considering that we are outnumbered. I think that bombing the town is a good way to get the Wookies in a frenzy wouldn't you?" Korath looked him square in the eyes, "I know you sense something odd about me but it doesnt matter, to have two Jedi here is a sign, a sign we must destroy them."

TAG :Marcus

24. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008

Marcus paused as the man walked closer, extending his hand, "No need to be alarmed, friend, I am on your side. I am Phillip Korath, I know why you are here, to gain the favor of my Master, to call him your own. Your test was to take out the Jedi, but feeling as there are two of them, and they have the support of the Wookies, My Master asked me to assist you in this task. I suggest that we drive the Jedi away from the Wookie getting a one on one fight considering that we are outnumbered. I think that bombing the town is a good way to get the Wookies in a frenzy wouldn't you? I know you sense something odd about me but it doesnt matter, to have two Jedi here is a sign, a sign we must destroy them."

Marcus turned his head to the side, his red eyes looking the man over before nodding solemnly, he took his hand and shook it. "Do you have bombs with you?"

TAG: Korath

25. Jedi_Master_Hex

Apr 3, 2007
    I suggest we leave now Master, before we are attacked.

Tag:Littledawg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.