main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Old Man Wars v2.0

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by padawanskywalker, Jul 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    Welcome to the second installed version of Old Man Wars!The old thread is gone.Rules:2 old pairs will be posted by me every 7 days:You will vote one old man from each pair,then at the end of the week the 2 with the most votes will lose and be taken off,while the other two advance to the second round:First two pairs are
    Pair 1
    Ben Kenobi
    vs.
    Qui-Gon

Pair 2
    Yoda
    vs.
    Emperor

DLM Edit: Just fixing your formatting. :)

2. HanSolo69

HanSolo69 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2003
    Old Ben could take Qui GOn...he's just that skilled. And then Yoda kicks all tail...so it's ben and yoda in a landslide.

3. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    Qui-Gon was a lot more skilled in TPM than Obi-Wan was at his age, though of course the fact that Obi-Wan had to spend twenty years hiding in a desert may have something to do with it. In any case, I say Qui-Gon hands down.

As for the other pair, tough, but I'm going with the Emperor. I think Yoda's warning to Luke not to underestimate the Emperor was significant. Maybe Yoda had gotten a smackdown from him in the past.

4. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    Well,I would say,for pair one,Qui-Gon.Pair 2,Yoda,remember when Yoda blocked that Sith Lightning?

5. kingthlayer

kingthlayer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 7, 2003
    1. Qui Gon - had more time with the Jedi to practice his skills.

2. Yoda - if he could lift a giant steel pole he could easily lift Palpatine and toss em into a bottomless pit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.