main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Old Memories Long Since Past (a SW/Titanic crossover...Nuff said)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Darth_Fruitcake, Apr 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Yes, post more!

2. p_stotts

p_stotts Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2001
    Ooo! Ooo! I want more! I want more! :D

3. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    Obi-Wan....that wasn't a surprise. Coming to save the princess, no doubt. But the other people Darth Vader hadn't expected.
    A wookiee, two droids, and 5 humans, not counting Kenobi.
    The first one was a smuggler, the second a woman in a flowing blue gown, then a boy dressed in rags, and finally a man in an elegant suit and tie.
    But the fith was the most intrigueing. He looked like a simple farmboy from Tatooine, what with rags and sunburn and simple haircut, but Vader knew there was something much more complicated than this would-be outcast. In fact, he looked so much like Anakin Skywalker it made Vader nervous. Who WAS this boy?

"Put the woman in with the Princess," he ordered his troops. "And see to it that the boys remain together, that the droids are re-programmed to our use, and that the smuggler and Wookiee remain together. But leave the man and the Jedi with me. I will question them myself."

Yes, the man in the suit seemed very naive, but he also covered it up with haughty attitude. The Dark Lord would have no trouble getting answers out of him. And Obi-Wan...
    Behind his mask, Vader smiled.
    He would enjoy this.

4. padmemicheline

padmemicheline Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2000
    Ohmygod! The two movies I love put together! Something I never thought about before!

Great job Darth! You are doing an outstanding job as always!

5. p_stotts

Jan 21, 2001
    Noooooo! Don't hurt Obi! Hurting the young Obi is fun, hurting the old one is plain cruel! [face_devil] But we love to be cruel to Obi, don't we?

6. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    ::AngelQueen looks on, eyes wide:: OO! Interesting! Rose is now with Leia, the guys are all together, and Han and Chewie are thrown together. ACK! Vader, you can hurt Cal all you want, but don't you dare lay a hand on Obi!!! ::AngelQueen shakes a finger at Vader, who stares at her like she's an idiot::

::giggles::

Great job Darthie!! Keep it up!

AngelQueen

7. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    Obi-Wan grimaced as he came to his senses. He was in a cell, strapped to a chair, with that obnoxious snob Cal sitting across from him. Then he heard the breathing.

"It is about time, Old Man," a mechanical voice said.

"Hello Darth," Obi-Wan replied curtly.

"You may dispense with the pleasantries. I have some questions to ask you."

"You may."

"I did not ask for your permission, Old Man. I suggest you keep your mouth shut. Who is the boy?"

Obi-Wan said nothing; establishing a mind-shield.

"Who is he?!"

"You told me to keep my mouth shut."

"Cut the sarcasm."

Obi-Wan smiled discreetly.
    "He's a good farmboy from Tatooine. He offered to help rescue the princess."

"And what of these other people? Did they 'offer' to help as well?"

"No. They came at a most unexpected time."

"And the boy?"

"Nice try."

Vader was becoming frusterated. He could sense it.

"If I cannot draw any information from you," Vader hissed, "then I will find out myself."

"No! Luke's a good kid, he--"

"Luke, hmm? Thank you. That will be very informative."

Before Obi-Wan could protest, Vader turned and left the cell. He bowed his head in shame.
    After all his precautions, he failed himself, the boy, and the Alliance.

He also failed Padme.

8. p_stotts

Jan 21, 2001
    Oooo! More soon!

9. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    Zip your lips Obi.

10. padmemicheline

Aug 28, 2000
    I think ol' Obi-Wan should've kept his mouth shut. :D

11. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Cute posts Fruitcake!

12. MariahJade2

Mar 18, 2001
    More posts.

13. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    "Jack?"

Jack glanced up and over at Luke. "Yeah?"

"Where were you before all of this happened?"

Jack sighed. He wondered if all of this was a dream; if maybe any second he would wake up on the deck of the Titanic, with Rose in his arms. But in the meantime, he might as well answer the other boy's questions.

"I was on the deck of the Titanic, a large ship."

"What type of hyperdrive?"

"Excuse me? Oh wait, I mean a sea ship. An ocean liner."

"Oh. With Rose and that Cal person, I imagine."

"Yes."

"You don't care for him very much, do you?"

Jack sighed again. "No. I suspect he doesn't treat his fiance with the respect she deserves."

"Who's his fiance?"

"Rose, of course."

"You're in love with his fiance?!"

Jack blushed. "Yeah...it just kinda happened. I love her, I really do. And--I hope--she loves me. Haven't you ever been in love before?"

Now it was Luke's turn to blush. He sat back against the cool gray wall. "No. There was this one girl...Camie, was her name. But some jerk took her away. Plus, it wasn't love. It was just some stupid crush."

The door swished open just then, and the tall, black menacing form of whom they called 'Lord Vader' walked in.

_Vader,_ Jack had thought at the time. _What kind of name is Vader?!_ He also wondered why they spoke the word with such fear. Now he could see why. The man sent shivers down his spine.

_Relax, Jack. This is just a nightmare. You're having a bad dream _

"Having fun, I see," 'Vader' quirked.

_Oh great. Now he has a sense of humor._

The giant raised a finger, and Jack felt something cold and hard wrap around his throat.

"Disrespect is not very fun, Dawson, as you'll soon find out," Vader said coldly. "How, you ask?" he added, noticing the expression on Jack's face. "You're as easy to read as an open data file. You might want to work on closing your mind." His finger twitched, and Jack gasped for air. Finally, the hand disappeared, and Jack could breathe again.

"And now, 'Luke,' " Vader said, turning to the other boy. "We will see what YOUR mind has in store for me."

Stepping forward, his gripped Luke's head in his hand. Luke grimaced as if he were in pain, and Jack glared.

"Hey, leave him alone."

"SKYWALKER?!" the man suddenly roared. "Your last name is Skywalker?!"

"Yes," Luke said, wrenching his head out of the gloved grip. Immediately, his hand went to his head, and he groaned loudly.

"I have all I need," the dark man said curtly. "Carry on."

14. p_stotts

Jan 21, 2001
    Ooooooo! What will Vader do now? It's getting serious! :eek:

15. MariahJade2

Mar 18, 2001
    Oh boy Luke's in trouble now. Is Vader going to tell him?

16. Spirit_of_Mine

Spirit_of_Mine Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2001
    Like others, I had my share of doubts at the start. But now I just can't wait for more!

Real neat story. Great job, Darth Fruitcake.

Hugs.

17. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Carry on. Carry on? You can't leave us there Darthie!!! This is cool! Hurry and post smore!! This is a totally great story! I wonder what Vader will do now! Can't wait to find out!

AngelQueen

18. Spirit_of_Mine

Spirit_of_Mine Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 23, 2001
    *looks at AngelQueen, laughing*
    Quite excitable right now, aren't you? :D

Hugs.

19. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    Leia sat up with a start as the cell door opened. She was about to make a break for it, until the blasters leveled at her head changed her mind. They threw in another woman, then exited and left them.

"You worms!" the woman said, taking off a high priced-looking shoe and throwing at the closed door. "You piles of horse crap! You can't do this to me!"

"Yes they can," Leia said, sitting down on her cot. "They can and they will. Blast them."

"How would you know?" she asked scornfully. Picking up her shoe, she sat on the cot across from her and gave her a snobby look. "You can't even put up your hair properly."

Leia self-conciously touched the buns on either side of her head and glared. "That doesn't even matter. I am Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan, and they have captured me. No doubt interrogate me."

Now the other woman looked confused. "I'm Rose. Why would they interrogate you? That sounds perfectly awful."

"They want to find the Rebel Base, and the plans they used to build the Death Star. Those plans are the only hope for the Alliance, and if they fall into Imperial hands, all will be lost. To the Emperor."

"Excuse me?"

Now she looked REALLY confused.
    Leia smiled.

"Let me explain..."

20. AngelQueen

Mar 1, 2001
    Thank you! Leia's gonna have some fun now! Hey Rose! No insulting the Princess's hair!!! Sure they look like rolls, but no insulting the Princess! Got it?

::giggle:: Great post!! Totally cool!!! Can't wait for more!!

AngelQueen

21. p_stotts

Jan 21, 2001
    LOL...poor Leia has been the butt of more hair jokes! Keep em coming Darth_Fruitcake!

22. padawan lunetta

May 15, 1999
    Hehhehehe great posts Fruitcake! You really crack me up, with the humor you integrate in your posts, and AIM conversations. Keep up the great writing young lady!

23. padmemicheline

Aug 28, 2000
    More great posts as always, Darth.

I can bet Leia and Rose will have fun discussing their tomoils here. :D

24. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
    Thanx everyone! *sighs* Must feed the wolves... *tosses a post over the cage and shakes her head sadly as they hustle to grab it* Sad.
    "Luke! No, don't pass out on me now....please, Luke, you gotta stay awake."

Luke moaned. "Why, so my headache can assault me even more?"

"Here, let's get you off the floor..."

The pain was intense. It was if someone was inside his skull banging with a large stick, throbbing, over and over and over...
    Then came that breathing noise again, Jack shouting, stormtrooper armor and boots clattering against the floor, but they only suceeded in making his head pound even more. He moaned loudly.

"You oafs!" he heard Jack say. "He's in pain; leave him alone! You idiots! You sons of---" The door swishing closed cut him off.
    Luke grimaced. Everything was slient, except the hiss-shush of a respirator. He didn't dare open his eyes or take his hands off his head. Any sudden movement would set off the pounding again.

"So, Skywalker," a voice said. "The mind probe worked it's usual after-effects?"

Luke grimaced in reply.

"I thought so," Vader continued. "There is nothing I can do for it."

"You want to heal something you've caused?" Luke hissed through clenched teeth.

"Your mother would be most proud of you, Luke. You've inherited her strength, and your father's defiance."

The mention of his father sent a fresh wave of anger coursing through him. How dare this monster torture him so, with memories of his father?

"Yes," he whispered. "It's nice to know a person well before you kill them."

"Hmm. Is that all the lies Obi-Wan has told you? Or is there more I should know of?"

"Yeah. He told me you betrayed and murdered my father."

"That's where you're wrong Luke."

"Don't call me that. You have no right---"

"I am your father, Luke."

25. Darth_Fruitcake

Jan 18, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.