main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Old Republic era Spin-offs and the EU

Discussion in 'Literature' started by darklordoftech, Jun 16, 2013.

1. Darth Loocas

Darth Loocas Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 14, 2013
    oh man,u made him up?! phew[face_relieved] thank god i thought it was a real character in the eu...no its ok u wanted to make a point ok...i was dissappointed because first i thought its an official sith name ,secondly having said that it ddnt follow the sith name ,naming furmula(sotospeak)
    u made me gush a sigh of relief...

darklordoftech likes this.
  2. AlyxDinas

AlyxDinas Jedi Knight star 4

Jul 12, 2010
    Seeing as I have no place to put it and this is "Old Republic" related enough, I'm trying to puzzle out the possible species of Kallig. But beyond that, and as much as I read, I'm curious to know what the cultural diversity of the Old Sith Empire would be. The main two species are Sith and Human. He's contemporary with Tulak Horde but I don't know if that helps. I know, technically, it doesn't matter because such a thing will likely remain ambiguous in the canon but it's bothering me. Mostly because even the possibility of a deviation from the generally Human/Sith Dark Council of Vitiate's Empire is one that I really would like to consider, in my head, as possible.

3. Ulicus

Ulicus Lapsed Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 24, 2005
    AlyxDinas

You'll probably have better luck in this thread. This one is about spin-off movies Disney may set before the prequels.

4. darthzac14

darthzac14 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 8, 2012
    In TOR: Annihilation Darth Mortis states there hasn't been an alien (Non- Sith or Human) on the Dark Council. Therefore Nox/Kallig is either human or Sith. Overseer Harkun makes a comment about pureblood Sith so that would make Nox a human.

5. DarkSideAcolyte

DarkSideAcolyte Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2013
    I would love to see either a storyline from Tales of the Jedi or The Knights of the Old Republic comics. Perhaps the Exar Kun story that begins with a short prologue giving the backdrop of the story. I can see a narrator telling of the on going crisis of the Empress Teta system and the perils of the Jedi, a short intro of Ulic Qel-Droma and finishing up with "In the midst of this crisis, a Jedi Knight starts his journey into the dark" something to that effect.

6. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    So exciting...