main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Old Republic

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by bstnsx704, Nov 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bstnsx704

bstnsx704 Force Ghost star 5

Mar 11, 2013
    I noticed the old Old Republic thread was closed, so if there was a particular reason for that please close this one as well. Just figured I'd open one up because a lot of interesting discussion was coming out of that while it was around.

Anyone else hoping/expecting to see the Old Republic moving forward? I know some people are expecting an animated series or A Star Wars Story film, but to be honest, after Episode IX, I kind of see them going back and doing an entire trilogy set in this era.

I don't, however, see it (or want it) to be exactly like any of the old Legends Old Republic material. There are definitely elements there to mine from, but it shouldn't actually adapt any of that. Just based on the current movies (and, I presume, TCW and Rebels, neither of which I have finished yet) and the upcoming hints about the ancient Jedi Order that we are bound to learn on Jehda in Rogue One and Ahch-To in Episode VIII, there is a lot of potential setup they can give us before exploring this completely new era of the galaxy in a new trilogy of films.

2. weezer

weezer Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 16, 2001
    They merged/redirected them all into one thread.
    http://boards.theforce.net/threads/list-the-spinoffs-you-want-to-see.50020944/

bstnsx704 likes this.
  3. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Yes indeed. Since an explanation has already been given I'll lock this one down now.

bstnsx704 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.