main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Old Rogues go Rogue: Latest Update: Wes' Sister Comes to Visit

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Kettch_the_Jedi, Jan 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hawkbatcanuck

hawkbatcanuck Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 24, 2002
    Kettch the Jedi, that was one of the funniest scenes I've ever read. I think I'll print it, and carry it around in my purse, and pull it out when I want a good laugh. And to scare strangers.

2. Kettch_the_Jedi

Kettch_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 22, 2002
    mrslush
    Glad you thought it was great. :) And, okay, I am going to feel dumb asking but I cannot figure out the whole acronym ROTFLMAF. :)

Daughter_of_Yubyub
    I liked the Ewok song part also. And when the idea of Wedge's daughter wanting to marry Wes came to me I started laughing so hard I could barely breathe. :) Ahh... some days the stories just create themselves. :)

3. neila_nuruodo

neila_nuruodo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    And to scare strangers.
    Hmm...now there's an idea. 8-}

4. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    *sigh*

a good story shouldn't be this far down!

*up*

5. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    Agreed...

*stabs OPPM* :mad:

6. Kettch_the_Jedi

Nov 22, 2002
    Sorry the next part is taking so long! Here's my story:

I went on vacation for two weeks,
    I got home Sunday and my internet was not working,
    I called BellSouth and they said they would fix it by Tuesday afternoon,
    Eight phone calls, five repairmen, and five days later my line still has not been fixed and I still do not have internet access!
    Currently I am using the city library's internet but it has a time limit so I cannot do much more than let you know that I have the next part ready, I am just waiting for my connection to be fixed. Sorry about the delay; I have not forgotten the story. :)

7. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    Sorry to hear about your internet being evil!

8. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    Wow....you are absolutely hysterical, Kettch. Especially the bit where Myri wants to marry Wes [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

And poor Hobbie! I think he should just kick everyone's @$$ and be done with them >:)

9. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    ~Stupid non functioning internet! :mad:

10. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    Oh, well... *tries to be patient*

11. Kettch_the_Jedi

Nov 22, 2002
    Phoenix_Reborn
    I'm laughing at your snarfing. :)

neila_nuruodo
    Glad you liked it. :) I cannot think of a scarier sentence for Wedge to hear.

pengwin_jibberish
    :) Sounds like fun. I cannot wait to have neices and nephews but I only have one sister and she's too young to even be married. :( Oh well.

CptCorranHorn
    :) Thanks. Glad it was that funny for you.

12. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
  13. mrslush50

mrslush50 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 22, 2003
    it's been sooooooooo long since this thing got updated. what's going on Kettch? where have you been?

14. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    Uppity up up
    Uppity up up
    Look at ficcy go
    Uppity up up
    Uppity up up
    Over the boards of snow

15. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
  16. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    kick to TOP!

-b-

17. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Jul 8, 2002
    What? You don't like musical ups? :p

18. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    They're great 'cause they give me an opportunity to make fun of someone. 8-}

19. neila_nuruodo

Aug 3, 2002
    Alright, alright, I won't make fun of you...just up the thread! :_|

20. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
  21. Jedi_jainafel

Jedi_jainafel Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 5, 2002
    *Falls off chair from laughing so hard*

Kettch_the_Jedi your story is wicked funny!!!!!!I love it!!!!!!

Will your next post be up soon??!

nina

22. Kettch_the_Jedi

Nov 22, 2002
    forceaddict
    Glad I could make you laugh so hard.

Spike
    lol! Hope your sides are better.

InyriForge
    Thanks. :) Glad you liked it and I'll try to warn you ahead of time if I ever write as funny a post so you can sit on the floor.

neila_nuruodo
    About that whole kid in comp lab with you... I have done that a few times too. :) Quite embarassing, but then I think "Oh well. I'm laughing and he's not so I win." :)

hawkbatcanuck
    Welcome. Glad you liked the post and that's a great idea about carrying it around in your pocket. I still laugh when I picture the scene. :) And I like the strangers idea.

JadeSolo
    Welcome. I am glad you are amused with the story. :) The Wedge/Myria part is my favorite so far but I am having a lot of fun "beating up" on Hobbie. :)

Daughter of Yubyub
    Very amusing musical up. :) :) It inspired me to type up more.

Jedi_jainafel
    Greetings! Glad you like the story. :)
    The next post is coming very soon but I am really looking forward to the post after this next one because I get to coughtorturecough Wes. :)

23. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    Who-hoo! More soon!

24. Phoenix_Reborn

Feb 23, 2003
    *smacks the computer*

Sorry

Bad double post!

25. Kettch_the_Jedi

Nov 22, 2002
    To Everyone who Upped the thread:
    Thanks so much for the Ups. :) I appreciate the support.

To Our Newcomers:
    Welcome again. I try to update this thread every two to four weeks but if you want more humor, check out my other story Tahiri's Place (link in bio)which has turned out to be mostly about the Wraiths, Inyri, Bhindi, and an OC or two.

Note:
    For silly humor check out my new Star Wars Musicals (link in bio). Also, this next post is going to set up the following post in which I get to have even more fun with Wes--Hobbie needs a little more break time before I get back to him. :) Enjoy...

Part 9

Wes looked at his assembled ?New Republic? and ?Empire? pilots and sighed with regret. I wish I had thought to do this while in Rogue Squadron. I could have had all the Rogues dress up as Tie fighter pilots right before one of Wedge?s pre-mission briefings. Oh well, I better see what I can do to shake up these pilots? lives. ?Okay, let?s get to our ships and have our first live practice.?

Ignoring the looks of apprehension passing among his pilots, Wes led them to the hanger. He stopped as soon as he saw the ships. ?Why are all the ships green??

Drea stepped forward and answered, ? Our old commander decided that would help us.?

Wes shook his head, not really paying attention to Drea?s response. Why did it have to be green? I hate that color. Too many years spent watching nothing but grass and Ambrians.

?Do you remember the goal of this exercise?? Wes turned to his pilots.

?Don?t we go out, wait two minutes for you to get out of the hanger, and then try to get back to the hanger without getting shot by you?? Piila asked.

?Correct, but remember you cannot leave the atmosphere or go farther than 500 clicks from the hanger.?

?What are clicks?? Vrawni questioned.

?Standard New Republic distance measurements...? Wes? voice trailed off when he noticed the group?s look of incomprehension. ?Don?t tell me, let me guess. Taanab still uses Arms for measurement.?

?Yep.?

?What else is there to use??

?I don?t like the weather here either.?

This time Wes didn?t even try to guess what Swroe had heard. ?Okay, well then stay within about a five trillion Arms radius of the hanger.?

?Our ships only count up to four trillion nine hundred eighty-two thousand and four Arms.? Afba informed his commander who seemed to be slightly exasperated.

?Just make sure you fly only where the hanger is still on your scopes,? Wes instructed.

?What if we have our radar off?? Piila asked.

?If you think you can turn your radar off and yet still avoid being shot by me then go ahead. Heck, you can turn your life support off if you feel that you don?t need that either.?

?I don?t need a girl in every port,? Swroe declared.

Once the pilots were in their ships and the system checks were completed Wes gave final directions over the comm.. ?You have a two minute head start. Don?t hurt anyone and may the Force give me patience. Go.?

Wes rested his head against side of the ship, wondering if any of his pilots would make it back to the hanger without being shot. Probably not. After his chrono announced the completion of two minutes Wes slowly started his X-wing and rose into the sky.

Switching to main engines and unlocking the wings into attack formation, Wes glanced at his screen. There were no ships detectable within five hundred clicks. ?What in the galaxy did they do?? Wes asked himself. ?It?s like playing Rancor-and-monkey-lizard; they must have all gone to the edge of the allowable radius. They think I?ll go in one direction away from the hanger and then they?ll sneak in from the other direction. Too bad my radar will pick them up as soon as they start toward the base. I thought they?d at least be a little harder to get than that.?

So Wes started flying away from the launch site. A minute passed with still no sign of any of his pilots. Where could they be? Another minute passed. For sure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.