main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Old School Star Wars Fans

Discussion in 'Europe General Archive' started by spiceminer, Mar 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiceminer

spiceminer Jedi Master star 1

Oct 24, 2001
    Do any of you play lucasfilm games?
    Star Wars racer revenge for Ps2 is pretty cool, I finished it today. Is anyone else here playing it? Any codes? ;)

2. MYSTIC_KNIGHT

MYSTIC_KNIGHT Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 19, 2002
    Sorry I don´t....

3. DarkWoman

DarkWoman Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Yeah, I've played a lot of them.

Racer, Rebellion, X-Wing, TIE Fighter, X-Wing vs TIE Fighter, DF, JK,etc, etc...

I like most of them. :)

4. dod

dod Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2002
    Old SW games are just so cool. I got JK; DFII, tpm, tie-figther, x-wing, tie vs. x-w, X-Wing alliance and JK2; JO. These games are far better than most other games of their kind. (especially becouse of their history.)

These days I mostley play X-W Alliance and JK2.

5. Maladour-Fei

Maladour-Fei Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2000
    Anyone remember that old starwars game where you flew a X-wing and destroyed the deathstar over and over again... Vector graphics and a few samples... I used to play that on my Atari ST over and over again...

6. Vera

Vera Jedi Youngling

Jun 5, 2002
    I've played Jedi Knight and Jedi NIght - Mysteries of the sith one year ago (I finished both of them while my brother not - boys are so coward :p ).

7. Twinnie

Twinnie Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 5, 2001
    Ban and I had no SW game on the Atari (that was before we were contaminated) but I can certainly remember what it was like to play on that computer :p ( [face_love] Pacman, [face_love] Mortevielle, [face_love] that-game-in-the-stars-whose-name-I-can't-remember)

My brother plays Alliance at the mompent ; he's played W-Wings, XVSTie, Tie-Fighters (I really hated to hear the SW music in Midi [face_plain] :D ) ; JediKnight, and ... hell, don't remember ... If you ever care, contact Lordban ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.