main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha fan film...

Discussion in 'Archive: Lincoln, NE' started by LooseChangeProductns, Feb 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LooseChangeProductns

LooseChangeProductns Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2002
    Hi Lincoln fans. If you arent aware, the Omaha fanforce chapter is in the process of making a fan film. They are almost ready to cast the film. What we are looking for are people interested in acting in the film. We have currently only 5 speaking roles, but will need extras of course. We do have a special need for the lead character. We are looking for an adult male to play the father of 2 late teens/earl 20's children. So perhaps someone in, or who looks like, mid 40's. Again this is the lead character. If your interested either pm us, post here, or feel free to post in our thread on the Omaha board. Thanks!

2. Arwen_Evenstar

Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2000
    Me! Me!!! OK, not for the main role, cuz I don't really fit the part ;) But I'd love to be involved :D

When? Where? What do I have to do? :)

3. LooseChangeProductns

LooseChangeProductns Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2002
    I think you were in the last chat arwen, so welcome aboard. We are trying to plan a scripting meeting sometime this week. We will understand if you are unable to attend, but we know your interested.
    If anyone else is too, just post here, pm us, or we have a thread in the Omaha board too. Thanks again.

LCP

4. Arwen_Evenstar

Arwen_Evenstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2000
    Yeah, getting to Omaha anytime this week is kinda out of the question for me. But keep me updated :D

5. NerfHerder1977

NerfHerder1977 Jedi Youngling

Mar 8, 2002
    I'd like to be involved. That is, if you haven't cast everyone yet, or if you need help in the production area. I am an actor and have quite a large resume. I also have one for tech, but it is not as large.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.