main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Omaha Fan Force Flick

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarkJeedai, May 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yatchie

yatchie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    Hey everyone
    I'm working on the fight scenes for the fanfilm and would like input on from everyone.

So far what I've got is about 45 secs to 1 min worth of material. My idea for this is to come up with some origanal scenes. I want to stay away from having these scenes look they just came out of the Phantom Menace, kinda of like what I've seen in Duality. To me it look too much like alike. Though I do have high pace action and some acrobatic stuff, I use force pulses and other uses of the force.
    I will be video taping it so we can watch it at the next meeting. And so that I can get some imput for changes or add ins.
    Let me know what your thoughts are.

Dan

2. JediJohnSeever

JediJohnSeever Jedi Youngling

Nov 8, 2000
    Cool. Well, I live here in Missouri and it is only a 2 hour drive for me to Omaha. I don't know if you allow members outside of your city/state, but I would liek to be apart of this fan film. It might be fun. :)

I have a Jedi Costume and I am experienced in building props, which currently consist of Lightsabers. Ask Rob Torres on that. :) I want to work on a Stormtrooper costume, but I don't have the 500 bucks ATM. *mutters about bills.*

I am also going for a degree in Computer Information System,s and I would like to learn some effects in film editing. I want to design Web Pages, Inter and Intranets, Networks, etc. I plan on going for an Art minor to add to my Technical Communication Minor. But I would liek to help in any way I can. I have Photoshop 5.5 and I have the stuff to do the lightsaber effects and all. Just don't know how. :)

But I will be able to make an OFF meeting on the 10th. *Amazingly.* However, I will probably have to crash at someones place for the night. That is if anyone does not mind a Missourian in their house. And no I am not a Missouri Tiger's Fan. :)

But if you need another Jedi or background character, I'll be glad to help out. I also have a Three Musketeer Costume and a costume of a Ghoul, red and black outfit I picked up at K-Mart.

Hope to see you guys at the meeting and MTFBWY. Oh I forgot, I also signed up with TOFF (The Omaha Fan Force) at AlphaCon *hangs head in memory*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.