main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Omaha Fan Force Meeting&Alpha Con

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarkJeedai, May 19, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkJeedai

DarkJeedai Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2001
    Hey it was great for Tara and I to come to the meeting tonight. We enjoyed the pleasure of your company and look forward to future events. We had some ideas we would like to pass on about the Alpha Con topic. Once was to get an agenda for the meetings so that we all know what the basic flow for the discussions will be. Someone should take minutes so that we know what was discussed in the last meeting as well. It would also be a nice thing to have all of the good and bad things about alpha con written down. Have it in separate subjects, like advertising, guests, etc. Once we have that, we should break up into groups of 3-4 next time and brainstorm about how we can make Alpha Con a sucess. Each group can have a representative that will, after a set time, speak on their behalf. We can put all of the ideas before the group, and vote on it if we need to. But at least everyone will be able to voice their opinions and give their ideas. I think we can make alpha con something that die-hard fans, sci-fi fans, media fans, book fans, gamers, and the casual person who just plain old likes star wars can enjoy. Let me know what you think about this. I believe it will help facilitate our getting this alpha con planned and allow for everyone's opinion to be heard. Thanks for the great time and see you soon.
    Rob Torres

2. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    All great ideas Rob, and it was great to see you two there. We will try to work in as many ideas as we can, because thats what we want, for this to be a group for all SW fans!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.