main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Missi Omegacon 2008

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    If anyone wants to crash with us at Omegacon, let us know. We have a few spots let.

2. LadyKeira

LadyKeira Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2006
    when is Omegacon? It's coming up soon, isn't it?

There isn't a fanforce in my area. The Mississippi Division is about the closest to me so I might crash the party from time to time.

(plus, I don't want to see Jedi Trace get to use her mod-lie-ness powers to lock y'all down. LOL luv you, Traci! That happened to the Louisiana fan force and I'd hate for it to happen do the MS group, too. )

3. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Where are you from. Your always welcome to hang with us. We have a good time and Omegacon is even going to be better time.

Omegacon
    March 14th to 16th
    Birmingham Alabama
    Being called the winter Dragoncon.

4. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    :*

(I don't think we got a single pic of the two of us at ConNooga. But there's always <S>Hot</S> Hoth Luke from C 4. ;))

I'd love to make OmegaCon, but our Memphis con is that month and I doubt we can swing both.

And YAY for activity on the MS board!! =D=

5. LadyKeira

LadyKeira Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2006
    (Traci we did get a couple group pics of us fan girls together, but none just you and me. Still drooling over that HOTh Luke, too.) :p

I'm down in Baton Rouge, Jay. And yes, I'm Lady K on Myspace. [face_batting]
    I looked up the Omegacon website. There's so many cons in Feb, March and April. I'd love to go to them all, but I don't see it happening.

I might make it to Coast Con though., I heard that the Mississippi Mandalorians were going to that.

6. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

Jun 8, 2003
    Omegacon was dreat. Can't wait till next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.