main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

South East OmegaCon March 13-15 2008 Birmingham, AL

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by NarCranor, Feb 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NarCranor

NarCranor Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 1, 2005
    Not sure why this post was deleted down at the bottom...maybe it was too soon to start it? Anyway, OmegaCon is coming up very soon, and I will be there at the Fandom Comics booth, as well as some genuine Star Wars celebrities. Ray Park (Darth Maul) will be there, along with Rena Owen (Taun We), Richard La Perimeter (Admiral Motti) and authors Alan Dean Foster (old han solo trilogy), Dan Cragg and Dave Sherman (co-authors of Jedi Trial). Jaws from James Bond and Richard Hatch from BattleStar Galactica will also be in attendance.

In any case, I hope as many people local to the area will be able to make it, and stop by and visit at the Fandom Comics booth and tell us how much you love our star wars fan comics! Or just learn about them since you may never have heard of them? Anyway, look forward to seeing you all there!

Keith "Nar" Kappel
    http://www.fandomcomics.com

2. JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY

JEDI-KNIGHT-JAY Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 8, 2003
    Omegacon
    March 14th to 16th
    Birmingham Alabama
    Being called the winter Dragoncon.
    I can't wait. If you live within 300 miles of this, there is no excuss. Be there or else.....you won't. First ever.

3. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    As much as I would love to <S>stalk</S> see Ray Park again (ZOMG, he is to DIE for hawt and sooooooooooo nice!!), our local Con in Memphis is at the end March and I doubt we can swing two in one month.

I wanna see pictures!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.