main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA OMG I can't believe they are making.

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by BucketHead8723, Oct 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BucketHead8723

BucketHead8723 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2003
    Predator Vs. Alien. Of course I heard rumors of this, but I never thought it would actually happen!! It seems that the possibility this movie will NOT ruin both franchises is very small. I just know this is gonna' be another Freddy Vs. Jason. :(

However I will certainly be there on opening day. :D

Here is a link for y'all if you haven't heard yet:

http://66.118.152.6/news.php?id=2099

2. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    Dude, this is a dream come true for fans of both genre's. They've been begging for a movie like that for years. Same with Freddy vs Jason, which was an awesome movie I might add. I won't be first in line for Aliens vs Predator, but I'll be sure to check it out when it's in theaters.

3. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    This movie should be great, even though Stan Winston isn't working on it. Which I don't understand at at all.

4. BucketHead8723

Apr 12, 2003
    Does anyone know if H.R. Giger is working on the film at all???? If he isn't, the chances of this movie being good are zero...ZERO!!!! End of story!!!! I also don't like the fact that some guy who is like 28 (forgot name) is directing the movie. Also, there is no sign of Aaahhnold or Sigorney(spelling?)!!!!

5. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    It's Alien vs Predator. Not Alien vs Ripley or <Arnold's characters name> vs Predator. Was Arnold even in Predator 2? I think that was Danny Glover and another guy but I'm not sure. The movie will be fine whether H.R. Giger is working on it or not. It's not like they need any new designs. He did do the designs for Alien 3 and Alien: Resurrection, the two worst movies in the 4 movie series.

And what's wrong with having a young director? If the movie stays true to both franchises, it'll be fine. Why don't we just wait till next year to see how it does. I'm personally looking forward to it.

6. BucketHead8723

Apr 12, 2003
    I am still sticking to what I posted earlier. Are you sure Giger didn't work on Alien 3?? I was just watching "DVD on TV" a few days ago and Alien 3 was on. During the break they showed a bit from the DVD about H.R. Giger's work.

Speaking of which, I thought it was funny that they pernounced his name three different ways: Giger, Geeger, and Geiger. :D

7. Kaui-Gone-Jim

Kaui-Gone-Jim Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 19, 2002
    This sounds very cool. :D

When it coming out?

8. LordJedi

Jan 15, 2001
    He did do the designs for Alien 3 and Alien: Resurrection, the two worst movies in the 4 movie series.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.