main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV OMG My account is still here

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Iggy, Aug 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iggy

Iggy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    hey all. its been a long time since ive posted and im sure no one remembers who i am. Well I just thought I would crawl out from underneath the rock ive been hiding in which is located in a cave in the back of a mountain in the middle of nowhere.

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I remember you, Iggy! You posted on the Las Vegas board around the time of the AotC on IMAX celebration. Are you still in college, and are you still in Vegas?

3. Iggy

Iggy Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    yes I am! for both as a matter of fact. im going into my 5th year at UNLV this fall and hopefully I will graduate before the year 2006 lol. Any events or gatherings going on as of late with yall?

4. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Well, we have a weekly RPG going on. The Fan Force is going through a transitional phase right now. You can read about it in THIS THREAD.

Once we've settled a few minor details, we'll start actively pursuing more group activities and events. We'll also come up with a consitution of rules and regs, so that we can expand and flourish.

Anyway, good to see you. I'm still at UNLV too. I work at the Computer Support Center.

5. Luminara_Jade

Luminara_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    ill be at unlv this fall! woot! art department! yay!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.