main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OMG THERE IS A ROACH FLYING AROUND MY OFFICE IT IS GROSS

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by carmenite42, Sep 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    ewwwwwww :(

2. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    These boots are made for stomping...

3. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    i would, except for (a) it's flying, and (b) when you stomp a roach its guts go all over the place and makes it even grosser.

so instead, i just left my office, hoping it'll be gone by the time i have to go back in 20 minutes or so.

4. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    1. You must face him...it is your destiny. If you do not, the Queen will have already won, and the roach will just lie in wait, silently, patiently, until you sit back down to do your work, getting comfortable with a drink, maybe even a candy bar, then he'll strike.

2. If a wiffle ball bat isn't available, I'd suggest a well aimed post-it note dispenser, and if that fails, as a last resort, the Mr. Miagi Crane Kick. The roach will not expect this and victory will be yours.

3. Leave his smashed body on display so other roaches will know not to enter your office. I'd suggest putting one of each limb in the four corners of your office, and prop its head up on your desk with a paper clip.

5. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

While Sebulba's plan is a good one, your coworkers may start to consider you too barbaric and may start saying things behind your back such as "I heard she did the same thing to a puppy that peed in her floor" and the like.

It is better to get a can of Raid and seek and destroy the invader. I bought a can of Raid the other day and I have now become a bug killing machine. While the original intent was to merely guard my apartment against the insectoid aggressors, I now regularly go on interdiction and assassination missions outside my apartment and all the way to the parking lot.

That Raid stuff is quite an effective weapon.

AYBABTU

6. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003
    I might have to pick up some of that raid stuff

7. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Is it dead yet?

8. carmenite42

Jul 21, 2003