OMG what FUN!!!

Discussion in 'Jacksonville, NC' started by JediRiff, Aug 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Jawa Hunters, and of course... Jerri.

I just wanted to drop by and tell all of you that I had an absolute BLAST Saturday. I definitely havent cut loose like that in quite a few years, and it was fantastic. I enjoyed meeting all of your newest members, while getting yet another great opportunity to hang out with the others I already knew. The flow of the evening was incredible, friends... absolutely incredible. The laughs, the dancing, the food, and the alcohol floooooowed and flowed, lol!! Anyways, I just wanted to thank you guys and gals for being complete riots Saturday. I look forward to the next one more than you could imagine. Now about any pictures that I might be in... I wonder what I got myself into, I am already getting emails about folks saying I had better pay up or they will post them..... Something about doing the funky chicken, or something. Oh, Jeez. :) JK!!! Hehehehehe....

I look forward to seeing you guys again!
  2. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Ray.........Thanks, we JawaHunters had an awsome time hanging with The Eastern Rim as well! I am so glad we could finally get our 2 groups together! It was truely an amazing evening......both during & after dinner. We knew our groups would have a blast together! We shall do it again soon!!! :)

Don't worry about the pics! ;) You shall have copies! Make sure I get copies of yours as well! :)
  3. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, no worries, no black mail will be forthcoming on my end, and believe me I've got some pictures...

But rest assured that NO photos from the fun-filled party on Sat. night will be posted or emailed by ANY Jawa Hunter. They'll remain fond personal memories. :p
  4. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    None? MUWAHAHAHA!!! I'm safe! Woohoo!

Urm... blast it, did I post that? /sigh
  5. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, we just said that they wouldn't be posted, we never said that they wouldn't wind up in a mail box... ;)
  6. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey, I want some incriminating evidence too. Maybe you all should send those photo's to me instead of Ray. :)
  7. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Now Entropy, you don't think Riff would hold any pics back on ya do you? ;)
  8. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know, for a price you might be able to see them before Riff. Perhaps a nice shrubbary???
  9. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    Alright! Give me the pics before I commence to saying "Ni" to you all!

Muhahahahahahahahahahahah <cough, cough> Hahahaha!
  10. Entropy Jedi Master

star 4
    "Now Entropy, you don't think Riff would hold any pics back on ya do you?"

Does Will like PIE?
  11. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    PIE fight! PIE fight!

/ducks
  12. JediKnight_Jerri Jedi Master

star 3
    Well Entropy, you definately answered my ? w/a ?. One I definately know the answer to. Hummh.......what to do, what to do? Maybe I should meditate on this one for a while........or have a piece of pie...... ;)
  13. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    No fair changing the subject Riff...I still have those pictures, with which I could digitally add some PIE...
  14. JediRiff FanForce CR Rocky Mount NC US

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Just for the record, it wasnt me in those pics, it was my clone! So HAH!

Oh, and since you folks are tossing in some Python stuff, here is one of my favorites...

"That rabbits DYNAMITE!"
  15. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Glad to see you guys and gals know how to party. :)
  16. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh yes we know how to PAR-TAY! WOOO! You should see these pics! This is just like that Monty Python and the Flying Circus episode called "Blackmail"
  17. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Where are your pics? Ours are on triangletradefederation.org but they are tame ones from IQM2.
  18. jkg_vader Jedi Master

star 4
    These pics, of the night in question, will never be posted...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.