main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Omniversal Combat Thread & Arena

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by greyjedi125, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R_Zion

R_Zion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 2004
    IC: Envy
    Father?s Chambers

She shook her head about, her pigtails bobbing as she moved. ?Nuh-uh. He? he left a long time ago. He licks his lips every time he looks at me. He scares me a lot!? The little girl began to turn around, looking out in various directions towards the shadowed regions of the chamber. ?If? if you?re here, does that mean the bad monsters are gone??

TAG: Wolverine

2. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Frank vs. Gunlinger

Hangman's Town

Gunslinger allowed himself a derisive chuckle after Frank spat his wad of tabacco, which left a dark mark on the dusty and parched ground. Someone seemed to be loosing their cool, Gunslinger mused.

The sun shone mercilessly upon the two fastest gunmen in the land. From time to time a breeze would cause a tumbleweed to roll by, and with it bring a few seconds respite from the heat. The town clock marked the passing of the third minute and Gunslinger widened his stance slightly, boots softly crunching the ground underneath. His black eyes never stopped staring at his opponent's.

Frank the one shot killer.

One story had it that Frank had killed twelve men without even reloading. No one dared to dispute this claim, but the effects of such a tale being told repeatedly only served to inflame Franks already fearsome reputation. Gunslinger on the other hand, had ended the lives of as many as twenty men in one pass, according to some accounts. In either case, each man had a death toll that would cause any half dozen gunmen to cower in fear. Both came and went into towns as they pleased. Only fools seeking glory sought them, only to find certain death.

Another tumbleweed crossed the two men, and Gunslinger's unblinking eyes noted Frank's as he looked here and there. His opponet was searching for something, or was attempting to a cheap trick at distraction. Gunslinger also noted the slight changes in Frank's body language, even as they both flexed their fingers and craked their knuckles. Was the man going to attempt to shoot and jump?

Gunslinger gave a hint of a smirk and enjoyed the moment.

The clock marked the passing of another minute and now they were down to the final 60 seconds before high noon. Gunsliger's hands slowly fell to his sides and his fingers moved sinuously in sweet anticipation. It was at this time that the gunfight truly began. Many others who had challenged Gunslinger tried to get the jump on him at this time, but the telling twitch at the shoulder always left them with a smoking hole in betwen the eyes. That's because they never truly realized that the moment they challenged him, they were already dead.

Hangman's Town would be more than an appropriate burial ground for Frank.

Tag: Apadamek

Haru & Osuka

Combat Arena

Haru did not show it, but he was not only surprised at Osuka's declaration that it was Haru who would have won their match, but also at his honorable offer of camaraderie.

"Haru, will you take Osuka: Shadow of the Sands as you comrade?"

Haru put his right fist against his open left palm and bowed to Osuka.

"I am undeserving of such an honor Osuka..." Haru said humbly as he held the pose and continued to speak. "Like you, I now believe that this encounter was fated. Therefore, I, Kamui Fujikaze, accept your offer of friendship."

Smiling now, Haru righted himself.

"We have MUCH to discuss my friend." And even though his face was pleasant, Haru's words carried a forboding tone. "But...it is not polite to keep a guest waiting." Haru declared a little louder now as he turned in the direction of the newly arrived figure. The white haired shinobi took several bold steps forward before addressing the female figure perched high atop the Coliseum wall.

"So, tell us stranger, have you come to spectate or participate?"

Like the honorable warrior that he was, the snow ninja posed the question amicably.

Haru then half turned to wink at Osuka, before returning his attention to the female. Of course, he was also alert, just in case she had a few surprises she was willing to share.

Tag: CemeroX, Ktala

Ascended Goku vs. Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan

Uncharted Planet

"Why must you go on like this?" Goku asked, his voice tight.

Broly now pointed a large finger

3. R_Zion

Nov 23, 2004
    IC: the Shinigami Ryuuk, God of Death
    The Realm of Kratos Maximus I, the GOD OF WAR

Like a haunting phantom or perhaps some sort of twisted angel, the Shinigami Ryuuk floated gently through the chambers of the God of Death, his amber eyes darting back and forth and observing his new surroundings. Having returned to the Shinigami Realm after his affairs on earth with the human Light Yagami had ended, Ryuuk had spent most of his days enveloped in boredom once more, with only gambling and the writing of names in his Death Note to pass the time. However, unbeknownst to any of the other death gods other than perhaps the Shinigami King himself, their realm was looked down upon by greater gods much like they looked down on the human realm and it was from this higher realm that one Shinigami was called to serve as the official God of Death for one who called himself the God of War, Kratos Maximus I. Luckily for Ryuuk, that shinigami was him.

So thus, here he was, now the guest of the God of War in his Acropolis, freed once more from his boredom for a hopefully more exciting like. The gaunt Shinigami glanced up to Kratos and observed him curiously. So much like the humans in the mortal realm and yet he appeared to be so much more. Paying no heed to the attendants, also so human-like in appearance and so very different from the Shinigami, until Kratos bade him to have a seat and observe the battles below, as well offering to him an ample selection of food upon which to feast. Ryuuk looked it all over apathetically until his eye caught something red and sparkling there amongst the ample repast: APPLES!

Taking the entire bowl, he retreated back to the divan and began devouring them whole as he observed the two ?godlings? Kratos pointed out to him. With his Shinigami eyes, Ryuuk could see both their names and the dates at which they would die above their heads? though oddly enough, the one had multiple dates. So it would seem, the Omniverse would contain many a new experience for the Shinigami. The larger of the two, however, made Ryuuk most curious as he observed the seething anger within him and slowly counting away at the time of his death. Kratos would certainly not be disappointed.

Darting his eyes about, he observed the other bouts taking place? two men in black, looking much like the actors from those Western movies he had seen during his time with Light Yagami, faced off with pistols at the ready in a ghost town. A short, furry man with in some kind of industrial complex stood waiting in the shadows as a little girl, in reality some strange, human-like creature that greatly resembled a palm tree, attempted to lure him out. And, as well, two warriors in strange clothing with odd medal headbands, obviously battle-worn and looking vaguely Japanese, stood talking in some sort of arena while another, a woman sat nearby watching. All the while he could see several souls, obviously fighters within the arena whose time had run out, departing for the afterlife.

Ryuuk reached down into his bowl and quickly devoured another apple before laughing to himself. ?Hyuk hyuk hyuk?. These creatures are certainly entertaining, Kratos??

[image=http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd188/hepcat07/Ryuk.jpg]

OOC: Happy to be aboard and serving folks! Fight on and hope you don't find yourselves in my Death Note one day... ;-)

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Zara
    Jungle Combat Arena

Zara was watching the battle with the strange beings, when suddenly they stopped. She made a sigh. How disappointing. Then again, perhaps they had come to a draw. A mutual understanding. If that was the case, there was no shame in stopping then. Zara finally recognized the race they belonged too. She had not seen any of that ilk from many long years. Most curious. She must pay it a visit one day.

Well, whatever was going on now, they seemed to have made some type of bond. At least they held something to honor. They were talking to each other, when suddenly one of them spoke up in a slightly louder voice.

"But...it is not polite to keep a guest waiting." One of the men turned now, looking directly in her direction. Zara laughed softly. She wasnt exactally hiding, but she didnt think she would be noticed.

Interesting

The man took several bold steps forward before addressing Zara.

"So, tell us stranger, have you come to spectate or participate?" He did ask nicely, Zara noted. He also winked to the other being. Zara looked down at the man in front of her.

"Well, since you asked..." Zara made a gentle leap, not getting too close to the warrior. She just wanted to be of equal level to him. She placed her hands on her belt, no weapon being drawn.

"At first, I was simply watching. I do enjoy watching a skillful display of tactics, such as the ones both of you displayed." Zara then smiled softly. "But, if either of you wishes to participate in a duel..I would not be opposed to it."

Zara was content to wait for a response. She kept her body neutral, as she waited.

Tag: CemeroX, greyjedi

5. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: OSUka ARINO

Osuka stood firm with Haru at his side. He gripped he sheath that hung from his waist. " I noticed you fought Brolly, and that is quite a feat in itself... however I wonder what exactly your motives are... I came to protect my village and Haru to seek out the answers to his inner quanderies...But you what goal do you have to fight us," Osuka questioned.

His stance was very forward, he didn't put on a friendly front. With strangers in these parts, shinobi were the few he did trust. He looked over at Haru's calm state and took example.
    He shut his eyes and when he opened them his Hizoku's Eye had been engaged. Her chakra aura was great indeed, yet he couldn't read her too well.

"You seem to take these bouts as a formal affair. As I have been taught to know one's inner flame, you must first be burtn by their fist..." Osuka then removed his blade from his sheath looking to Haru. " So, shall it be two on one or would you prefer to take one of us at a time?"

Osuka felt a cold silence as he waited. The sun began to turn brilliant red as it was setting.

TAG: GREY< KTALA

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Zara
    Jungle Arena

Zara watched the two warrrios closely. One gripped his sheath. She held back a smirk. That movement alone spoke volumns. The warrior who gripped his sword began to speak. "I noticed you fought Brolly, and that is quite a feat in itself... however I wonder what exactly your motives are... I came to protect my village and Haru to seek out the answers to his inner quanderies...But you what goal do you have to fight us," he questioned.

Zara gave a look of interest. What was he talking about? There had been no others to watch the battles she had been in lately. Or perhaps there was more going on than she originally thought. Interesting. She noticed that the other warrior was not trying like the other. He was more...direct. Wait..his village? You mean they did not know?

Zara spoke softly. "I fight, to test myself, and to learn, so that I may protect my own home better." She tilted her head slightly. "But..you DO know that you have been called to the fighting arenas, yes? This places is not where you might think it is." she gave a slight smirk. She could feel their energies, and they were both quite distinct.

The second warrior spoke up once more. "You seem to take these bouts as a formal affair. As I have been taught to know one's inner flame, you must first be burt by their fist..." stated as he then removed his blade from his sheath looking to first warrior. "So, shall it be two on one or would you prefer to take one of us at a time?"

Zara smiled at the two at that statement. She have a slight nod. "I would perfer one at a time, but I leave that for you to decide, warrior."

With those words Zara took a few steps back, and reached behind her. Well, at least these seemed willing to fight. She drew out her 2 handed sword with one hand, as she carefully watched the pair.

She held her blade behind her, as she patiently waited for one of the warriors to make their move.

TAG: DarthCemeroX, Greyjedi

7. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan
    Uncharted Planet

Broly's eyes widened as he stopped his barrage...the smoke cloud he had caused was starting to rise up. As it cleared, the place where Kakarot once stood was starting to reveal. There was no sign of him.

There were many possibilities that pointed torwards Goku's avoidement of the attack, but Broly hardly took them into account...to him, it meant that he had finally killed Kakarot.

"Yes...." Broly said it softly at first, but then his voice elevated into a proud roar. "Kakarot dead! I KILLED KAKAROT! HAHAHAHA!" he beat his chest several times. Such primal behavior was usually unbecoming of the ruthless and calculating Legendary Super Saiyan, but as he apparently accomplished his lifelong goal, it wasn't as much.

But then his expression turned from one of pure, childish joy, to one of attentiveness. He sensed the ki of...no, it couldn't be...

But eventually, he figured out who it belonged to, and soon took small hops to distance himself from the one behind him. Sure enough, when he turned around, there he was. Kakarot. But how could he have survived?

"But you...." Broly stammered. He was at a loss of words, while his opponent, Goku wasn't at all.

"You must let go of your anger Broly, you cannot go on blaming me forever....but whatever it is I did, I'm sorry."

"A sorry will never be sufficient to me Kakarot." Broly, it seemed, would never let go of his anger, even if it will claim his life. "I'd rather see this entire universe destroyed, than accept your 'apology.'"

He now observed a particular cropping of rock behind him, the rock falling into crevices of ice and stone. The rocks broke on contact, yet the ice shined brilliantly in the face of the destruction, something new born from it. Was it a sign of things to come?

But the symbol hardly interested him. What did however was, that he sensed a faint ki presence in the rocks..faintly dead, almost resembling a dead spirit.

This in mind, Broly soon began to charge energy in his hand...whatever it was, it wouldn't survive for long. This attack he was charging would surely destroy the planet with ease.

"I WILL see you dead..." Broly now grinned maliciously, the energy ball growing bigger and bigger. "Even if it kills me."

TAG: grey

8. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    Frank

Sixty seconds. Frank counted them in his head as he watched Gunslinger across from him. He'd decided to draw with the speed of his hands against Gunslingers, it be more appropriate this way. Frank was getting annoyed at how many times he ended up with these climatic duels. He had a gang, soldiers for him to command and eliminate his opposition but he never was able too, these guys kept killing them and Frank had to end it. With another casual glance at the sun he finally fixed his eyes upon gunslinger.

The last thirty seconds, Frank could feel his heart pounding, fear, he loved it. He wondered how he would draw, first or second? of course first. There was no doubt this freakish man would fall, that this ghost town would soon only have one visitor, Frank.

Thirty Seconds

His gun was fully prepared, greased and loaded, cleaned and ready. Its sleek ivory handle had been dried so as not to cause him to slip, the trigger guard removed for faster drawing. The gun was a beauty and Frank had killed its owner with pride to own it, to kill those who stood in his way with it.

Ten seconds.

Frank was ready, this man didn't scare him, he was the best shooter in history, and damn fast too. Where to aim, while Gunslinger might be a fan of the old one shot end Frank liked a little theatrics. He focused his eyes on Gunslingers chest time for Gunslinger to go down.

Three Seconds
    Two Seconds
    One Second

The clock chimed and Frank moved as fast as he could pulling the Gun out of its holster,cocking it before it had left its holster,before firing without a thought straight toward the wrist of Gunslinger.

Tag: GM!

9. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Haru, Osuka & Zara

Jungle Arena

Haru listened quietly as Osuka took charge in speaking with the female warrior.

"I noticed you fought Brolly, and that is quite a feat in itself... however I wonder what exactly your motives are... I came to protect my village and Haru to seek out the answers to his inner quanderies...But you, what goal do you have to fight us?"

Haru raised an eyebrow. There were other battles taking place? Still he said nothing. He would learn more by listening than by speaking.

"I fight to test myself, and to learn, so that I may protect my own home better." The female warrior said as she tilted her head slightly. "But..you DO know that you have been called to the fighting arenas, yes? This places is not where you might think it is."

Called to the fighting arenas? By whom? No wonder He couldn't make his way around.

Haru also noticed that Osuka's hand had gone to his sword's handle. The white haired shinobi witheld a chuckle. It seemed his new friend was still eager to do combat.

"You seem to take these bouts as a formal affair. As I have been taught to know one's inner flame, you must first be burnt by their fist..." Osuka stated as he removed his blade from his sheath then looked at Haru conspirationally. "So, shall it be two on one or would you prefer to take one of us at a time?"

An interesting proposition. Haru did not move a muscle as he waited on the female warrior's response. His reaction would be base upon her answer.

The female warrior smiled, then gave a slight nod. "I would perfer one at a time, but I leave that for you to decide, warrior."

With those words, the female warrior took a few steps back, and reached behind her. She drew out a 2 handed sword with one hand, as an appraising look came over her eyes.

Haru took that as his cue.

"Then one on one it shall be." He said with a formal bow to the female warrior. "I am Haru of the Snow and it is a pleasure to make the acquaintance of such an honorable warrior."

The white haired ninja looked from the female warrior to his new friend and smiled. He could clearly feel that they both possessed powerful chakra, which was certain to make things interesting. However, tactically speaking, the female warrior had a chance to watch them in combat and study their moves however briefly. The same was not true for them. Since Osuka seemed eager for a friendly bout, it was only natural that he should be the one to engage their guest; that would leave Haru free to study her combat skills.

"By your leave..." Haru said as he stepped back to give them both ample fightng room.

Tag: CemeroX, Ktala

Ascended Goku vs. Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan

Uncharted Planet

The crystaline rocks and ice shimmered in the light, and several meters before Broly a spirit that he would recognize materialized. It was that of Sasuke Uchiha the Leaf Village Shinobi he had recently killed. Then something unexpected occurred. Another spirit appeared next to Sasuke, then another and another and another. In almost a span of mere seconds, there was a field filled with thousands, no, millions of spirits, all looking upon Broly with silent experssions of imminent anticipation.

Broly's rage seemed to be at it's MAXIMUM as he charged up his power. The Legendary Super Saiyan seemed intent on destroying yet another planet. No, it was more than that, he would never stop, not after destroying this planet, not even if he destroyed the entire universe with his incredible power.

A brilliant energy ball now shone in his hand fueled by the intensity of his hate.

"I WILL see you dead..." Broly said grinned maliciously, the energy ball growing bigger and bigger. "Even if it kills me."

"BROLYYYYYYYYYYY!!!" shouted the Ascended Goku, his voice now sounding more like thunder as it caused even the very ground to vibrate.

"Face me Son of Paragas! Face me and reap what you have sown!"[/

10. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Frank vs. Gunslinger

Hangman's Town

The Town clock chimed. It was HIGH NOON!!!

A SINGLE gunshot cracked the silence like a blast of thunder and echoed throughout the ghost town. Or rather, both gunmen fired at the same exact time, almost.

Frank moved as fast as he could pulling the gun out of its holster, cocking it before it had left its holster,before firing without a thought straight toward the wrist of Gunslinger.

Gunslinger moved with inhuman speed as his hand drew his gun with snake like speed. His ebony revolver spat fire like a demonic black dragon vomiting fire and a silvery payload.

Then silence resumed as gunsmoke hung thickly in the main street.

Perhaps it took a moment for Frank to realize that he was not dead. At least not yet. But neither was Gunslinger. As a matter of fact, he was nowhere to be seen, but Frank was still standing in the wide open space of the main street. Perhaps Frank's mind registered a few more things, but not necessarily in the order in which they occurred. His shot had been to Gunslinger's wrist, but nothing in Gunslinger's body language suggested that he'd actually gotten hit. Yet, Frank could SWEAR that his aim was dead on. So, if by some freak accident he had missed, why was he still alive?

Perhaps it would take a second for him to feel pain where the bullet had grazed him. Gunslinger's bullet perforated Frank's shirt collar, right where the neck connected with the trapezius muscle. The wetness of the blood would not be apparent on his black shirt, but he would definately feel it. That, and the fact that mobility on his left arm would be somewhat reduced.

Nearby, the saloon doors kept creaking as they did, but even so, Frank's expert senses may have picked up a very faint yet familiar sound, that of a hammer being knocked back. He could either believe what he almost heard or count it to overimagination and nerves, but he was too good a target to be ignored while he was just standing there, and besides, in less than a second, he would be dead.

Tag: Apadamek

11. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: OSUKA ARINO

He stepped looking back at Haru with a friendly smile, "Thank you friend, I'll most likely need you in the end. However..." his Hizoku's eyes glowed red. He saw the chakra of his opponent. "...that is not to say this will be any simple bout as was with Brolly. You fought brute stregnth, but he was as cunning as stone," Osuka unsheathed his sword. "This time I won't delay I'll allow you witness my full power" Osuka said with a smirk. There was a pause of Silence, "Finally" all this sensless babble was a distraction. He needed to manifest chakra, he laughed lightly. He wondered if that's why Haru seemed so at ease.

With a simple Tatsu hand sign sand shut from underneath of Zara forming a coccoon, "Ninja Art: Desert Coffin Jutsu" he screamed as the sand quickly swarmed her. Once ensnaired the real plan went to work, he flaw prior in his battle with Haru, he didn't expect somebody to rupture the coffin from the inside. Therefore he focused chakra on the inner layers rather than outer, as too hold her in place.

He slammed his katana's blade into the ground with purpous. His prior follow up move was chidori a chakra consuming and slow to activate move. It left to much time to counter, he'd need and absolute. He prepare for the powerful woman's possible retailiantion. He didn't plan to win on one jutsu, and knew her power as he saw and felt from her fight with Brolly.

TAG:Grey, Ktala

12. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Zara
    Jungle Arena

Zara watched with interest, as the two spoke to her. She finally told them, "I would perfer one at a time, but I leave that for you to decide, warrior."

She held her sword behind her, as the first warrior spoke up. "Then one on one it shall be." He said with a formal bow to the female warrior. "I am Haru of the Snow and it is a pleasure to make the acquaintance of such an honorable warrior."

Zara returned the gesture. "I am Zara." Well, at least the white haired one had manners. She focused on the other one now, as Haru stepped back.

He stepped looking back at Haru with a friendly smile, "Thank you friend, I'll most likely need you in the end. However..." his Hizoku's eyes glowed red. Zara switched to her true sight. Was this being a demon? Or was he simply empolying some special type of second sight as well? She did not feel any demonic presence in him, so she assuemd the latter.

"...that is not to say this will be any simple bout as was with Brolly. You fought brute stregnth, but he was as cunning as stone."] Again this strange name. It must have been the other fool she had met eariler. Zara made no response. The warrior unsheathed his sword. "This time I won't delay I'll allow you witness my full power" Osuka said with a smirk.

Then silence. Nothing happened at first. Then he moved. But not as Zara would have normally expected. He did some strange hand gesture, and her powers let her know that the ground beneath her was moving towards her. Interesting. Sand shot from underneath her forming a coccoon. She heard him scream something. "Ninja Art: Desert Coffin Jutsu" As the sand move around her. She moved her sword in front of her, its runes glowing. No real reason to use her main tricks yet.

She reached out, and gently touched the sand. With a whisper, she suddenly super heated the grains of sand that surrounded her, fusing them into something more ... fun. GLASS.

Luckily, she didnt even need to swing her sword. She simply touched her blade to the glass, and let her exploding runes do the trick.. One the explosion took place, she pointed her blade at the ground, and tilted her head slighty.

TAG:CemeroX, GreyJedi

13. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC:eek:SUKA ARINO

The glass exploded, her power was great. The glass shards ripped through the shadow clone they'd all thought was Osuka. He voide came from behind her, "Well now, you're not even trying...I assure you it's not wise to hold back. If you do not give all one hundred percent from the start you will fall behind."

Suddenly he made a rapid series of Hand signs, he'd though prior about using the Eclipse Dance technique but that wouldn't work against her. He'd use something less suseptable to counter attacks, "ninja art: Shadow shroud jutsu" he said. Shadow soon engulfed them. All that surrounded them was covered in shadow. Osuka could now control the entirety of the surroundings since it'd all been covered in shadow. This was a technique he never got around to use on Haru. Once more this locked Zara in his hold,he'd captured her shadow since the fact was everything was shadow.

TAG: KTALA

14. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Broly
    Uncharted Planet

Broly had charged his attack to full power, and the enormous green energy would make it's presence felt...yet it didn't. It was replaced by that of a blue one. It was of the enormous Super Genki-Dama that was now falling on the Legendary Super Saiyan.

His primal reflexes were too controlling of him...he made no attempt to avoid this blue death. He instead slinged the green orb of energy in his palms...it was barely a speck against the Spirit Bomb, and now, he had to shoulder it.

He hated them all...this was all that occupied the thoughts of Broly. He hated Kakarot. He hated everyone of his victims, the ones that now expected him to die...to be avenged, all those spirits he could see in the corner of his souless eyes. He HATED them all, the universe...he wanted it all dead, and turned to smoldering ashes.

But all it did was heighten the effect of the attack. The fibers of his being began to dismantle, looking like carbonated slides of flesh that were absorbed by the Genki-Dama.

Now his shoulders were completly gone...and the process was slow and painful. Had he let it overcome him, it would've been quick. But his hate had him shoulder this sphere...

...now even in his final moments, he saw this as Kakarots doing. As he was destroyed piece by piece, he pathetically reached for his nemesis with his crumbling hand, in a final sign of his seething anger at his cribmate all those years ago.

"KAAAAAAAAAKAAAAAAAAAROOOOOOOOOOOOOT!" Broly yelled, and it was the last thing he uttered, as the Spirit Bomb overtook him. The effects disintergrated his body, and soon, a mix of blue and green explosions resonated inside the Genki Dama itself.

It was all over...the Legendary Super Saiyan was defeated and dead, the deaths, genocides, were finally avenged.

Yet Broly wasn't dead yet...one thing remained.

"Broly, I wish that in your next life you comeback as a strong warrior and a good man. Good-bye and be at peace." Even now, this echoed across the planet, as if this were to happen.

Now an emerald sphere appeared, and here did the process of ressurection took place. The same way he was destroyed piece by piece, he was reborn...yet the evil that had been in the previous body was not present.

Finally, the process was complete, and Broly fell to the ground, naked. Not dead, but not alive.

He awoke with a cough, as the new body became adjusted to it's new surrondings. He barely stood up, and he flexed his fingers, and muscles.

He was born again...yet where did he go now?

TAG: grey

15. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Zara
    Jungle Arena

The glass exploded, and Zara looked about for her opponent. He voice came from behind her, "Well now, you're not even trying...I assure you it's not wise to hold back. If you do not give all one hundred percent from the start you will fall behind."

Zara gave a soft snort as she heard him call out.."ninja art: Shadow shroud jutsu". Shadow soon engulfed them. All that surrounded them was covered in shadow. Ooooo a darkness spell. Well it was time for one of her own, with a gesture, she called a silence spell into being around her. So now the area grew strangely quiet within the darkness. She extended it out a ways, to cover the strange warrior as well. She had a curious question she wanted answered. Could his spells work without being able to shout them. Time to find out. But now, she had to deal with the issue at hand.

Zara then swung her sword, and a red flame began to glow over the enchanted blade. She looked around, it was as if she had suddenly been teleported to a deminision of darkness. Zara could feel a strangeness within the darkness. Zara gripped her blade and began to spin it faster and faster, she then striked her blade on the ground in front of her, as she released an energy blast, powerful enough to shake the entire arena.

She teleported.

She stood behind the tree she had been at eariler. More likely out of range of his darkness. She waited silently, to see what this strange warrior would do next.

TAG:Cemero

16. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: Once more this locked Zara in his hold,he'd captured her shadow since the fact was everything was shadow.

That implied you were locked into shadow possesion which means you'd be entirely incapable of moving. Your silence spell is still valid since you probablly don't need to move for it. But unless I move you couldn't move since you are locked in shadow possesion, you can only mimick my actions. Maybe repost is in order and my apologies if i wasn't clear. I will try to be more precise.

17. Sentinel-825

Sentinel-825 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2007
    IC: Logan
    Unknown Location

Logan sighed softly and rolled his deep brown eyes in frustration. This little girl was beginning to irritate him with her lack of information and rather unpleasant, whiny voice. He didn't particularly favor whiners, especially ones with pigtails and flower dresses.

"Girl, if I'm here, then that means you're going to be seeing some bad monsters pretty soon. How long have you been here?"

Tag: R_Zion

18. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    GM's ( Arbiter's ) EDIT:

Zara & Osuka

Jungle Arena

The glass exploded, and Zara looked about for her opponent. Osuka's voice came from behind her, "Well now, you're not even trying...I assure you it's not wise to hold back. If you do not give all one hundred percent from the start you will fall behind."

Zara gave a soft snort as she heard him call out.."Ninja art: Shadow shroud jutsu". A great shadow soon engulfed them. All that surrounded them was covered in shadow. "Ooooo a darkness spell". Zara thought. Well it was time for one of her own, but when she tried to gesture, she found that her limbs did not respond to her mental command. It was most intriguing. But it was a minor set back, as Zara called a silence spell into being around her. So now the area grew strangely quiet within the darkness. With her will she extended it out a ways, to cover the strange warrior as well. She had a curious question she wanted answered. Could his spells work without being able to shout them. Time to find out. But now, she had to deal with the issue at hand.

Unable to move, Zara looked around; it was as if she had suddenly been teleported to a deminision of darkness. Zara could feel a strangeness within the darkness. Her present situation left her little choice. Employing one of her many innate abilities, Zara did what came natural to her.

She teleported.

An instant later, she stood behind the tree she had been at eariler. More likely out of range of his darkness. She waited silently, to see what this strange warrior would do next.

Tag: Cemero, Ktala

Omniversal Acropolis

After witnessing the end to the conflict between the 'godlings', Kratos wore a pensive frown upon his brow as he stroked his chin in contemplation. Absently, he reclined on his chair to consider that which had transpired before his very eyes.

After a moment, a deducedly sinister smile appeared on his face and his eyes glinted.

"Well, it seems that I shall be needing a "new" arena CHAMPION.....hmmm? whomever shall it be I wonder?"

Kratos laughed, apparently quite please with how things had turned out. A new chapter was to begin for those warriors worthy to partake in the challenges of the Omniversal Combat Arena, for the title of Arena Champion could only belong to the Best of the BEST.

[b]Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan/ DarthSubZero[/b] (vs. Zara)

Combat: 3
    Characterization: 5
    Quality & Style: 3
    Posting: 3
    Grammar: 3
    Technical: 3

Sub-total= 20

Participation: 3
    Draw Match: 1

OVERALL: 24

[b]DARTHSUBZERO; Win_2 / Lose_0 /Draw Match_1: Total= 80[/b]

[b]Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan/ DarthSubZero[/b] (vs. Ascended Goku)

Combat: 4
    Characterization: 5
    Posting: 4

Sub-total= 22

Participation: 4
    Arena Win: 0

OVERALL: 26

[b]DARTHSUBZERO; Win_2 / Lose_1 /Draw Match_1: Total= 106[/b] ;)

[b]Zara Ni' E'Freeta/ Ktala[/b] (vs. Broly)

Characterization: 4
    Quality & Style: 5
    Posting: 3
    Technical: 4

Sub-total= 23

Draw Match:1

OVERALL: 28

[b]KTALA; Win_1/ Lose_0/ Draw Match_1: Total= 58[/b]

Osuka Arino/ DarthCemerox (vs. Haru)

Characterization: 4
    Posting: 4

Sub-total= 21

Draw Match: 1

OVERALL: 26

[b]DARTHCEMEROX; Win_0/ Lose_1/ Draw Match_1 :

19. R_Zion

Nov 23, 2004
    Father?s Chambers

?S--since sometime last night,? she said, the tone of fear still in her voice. Inwardly, Envy was beginning to grow impatient, wanting the human to show himself, but kept all signs of these feelings from its countenance, still giving off the impression of fear. ?I don?t know how long exactly, but it?s felt like a long time. Wh--what are you doing here??

---------------------------------

IC: Ryuuk
    Omniversal Acropolis

The Shinigami let out a raspy laugh as he watched the supposed ?godling? disintegrated by the Genki?whatever?. Some freakin? huge ball of energy. It was quite unlike anything he had seen before, but it really was entertaining. Wiping bits of apple from his mouth, Ryuuk watched as the time of death slowly crept forward for the one named Broly until there was no time left and he was finally gone.

Turning back around the divan, the God of Death glanced towards Kratos and smiled. ?Well, you wanted an entertaining fight, and this one certainly went out with a bang. Here?s hoping the others will be equally as memorable... hyuk hyuk hyuk. If someone can come up with as entertaining an ending for their opponent as that, they deserve a title of some kind.?

20. Sentinel-825

Jun 17, 2007
    Still Unknown Location

Logan's frustration continued to rise as he was beginning to feel an urge to give the little girl a haircuit with his claws, because good lord those pigtails were annoying. And did she know anything of use other than the daily schedule of Nickelodeon? Of all the "prisoners" he could have run into in this place, it just had to be the least useful of all.

"Why am I here?" Logan repeated the girl's question in case she had forgetten she'd asked it, which he wouldn't have put past her. Then he thought of something that might draw out any potential attackers in the area, as he still didn't think that it was only him and the girl who resided the immediate vicinity. "I just don't know. And I'm worried, too, because I don't have anything to help me if the big bad monsters come and try to take me away." And then he wondered why the little girl was still alive if she was being held captive by the people that lived here. Did they want something from her? "What did you do when they took you? Could you help me?"

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    OOC: Ceremox

I would suggest to you, that when you do a ninja move, whatever jitsu..you kinda explain the effects of it in your post. I dont keep up with Naruto..or the other stuff, so I dont know all the jistu's ..and dont wanna have to look up every move ya do!

Thanks!

Next move is yours!

22. R_Zion

Nov 23, 2004
    Father?s Chambers

This one was being too cautious, that much was for sure, and despite his claim that he didn?t have anything to help him incase the ?monsters? came back, Envy knew better. He wouldn?t have made it here if he was as defenseless as he was trying to make it seem. Perhaps a little bait could bring him out in the open. ?My? my daddy?s name is?was Maes Hughes. He?s got a job in the military? maybe that?s why I?m here. The fat man was too strong for me to get away from but I did see the way down here. If you can protect me from the monsters, maybe I can get us out of here??

23. Sentinel-825

Jun 17, 2007
    Unknown Location

Logan considered the girl's words for a moment. If there really was anyone else in the chamber, they weren't going to make the first move, that much was becoming apparent. So the Mutant really had no other choice than to allow the girl to lead the way out of here, if she indeed knew where she was going.

"Okay," Logan said as he began to walk forward, his claws out and ready to slice, every one of his senses keen and alert for any surprises that may be in store. He was just out of the shadows when he stopped walking, and he looked at the girl. "Lead the way, then."

24. R_Zion

Nov 23, 2004
    Father?s Chamber

Envy widened his eyes and added what he thought was the appropriate child-like awe as he examined his enemy up close. Unlike before, there were odd metal claws, three on each hand, coming out from underneath his skin. Was this some sort of Chimera? Perhaps one of Greed?s flunkies seeking revenge for their fallen boss? Well, only time would tell.

?Yes, let?s get out of here,? the little girl said, going over to the large metal doors and beginning to pull them open. Just then, Envy realized that a child her size would probably have some difficulty with doors of this size and so added a level of strain to opening them. Once open a portion, she stuck her head out and looked left and right before slipping out. ?It looks clear. Come on!?

Down the corridors the girl lead the way, winding along the sewer-like waterway until the came to a junction. ?Hmm, now?which way was it??

As they stood there, several mutated Chimeras, animals amalgamized by alchemy, lept down from the grating in the ceiling and stood in their path, seething with anger at the sight of intruders. In terror, the little girl ran behind the man she had been guiding and grabbed onto his pant leg.

25. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: SOrry KTALA I'll make sure not to be so vague again XD

IC: OSUKA ARINO

She'd disappeared and it was now he realized his flaw. He need to stop being so forward in his attacks, the less obvious the better. No more rooky moves this time he had a plan. Similar to the Sunagakura Eclipse Form, his next move would be a taijutsu base technique. "Shadow clone jutsu" he shouted as three clones appeared beside him. They all unsheathed their swords, one disappeared. Osuka reappered right in front of Zara who hid behind a tree. "You should know, these eyes of mine can see anything. Arino clan's gift, Hizoku's eye. So even if you're out of sight, you never truely are because you can't hide your chakra and if so not well enough to hide it from me. His eyes suddenly turned a brilliant jade, he held his sword high and then swung. His obivous attack would only be a covered up for his three clones were ready to attack at the right moment.

TAG: KTALA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.