1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Omniversal Combat Thread & Arena

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by greyjedi125, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sentinel-825 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2007
    star 1
    IC: Logan
    Unknown Location; Sewers

    Logan was hesitant to follow the little girl back the way he had come, but since there was really no other option at the moment, he had no choice in the matter. And at the sight of the four beasts that had interrupted their journey to a supposed freedom, Logan swore out loud, yet was not surprised in the least.

    "More of you runts," he growled, and bent his knees, his muscular arms bent at each side of his body and ready to claw their way through some fur.

    Logan leapt at the Chimera closest to him and grabbed onto its neck as it bucked about, trying to dismember him with its sharp and overgrown teeth, yet unable to reach any part of his body. Logan wrapped his left arm as tightly around the beast's neck as possible, and sunk the claws on his right hand into the throat of the Chimera, pulled them out and grinned at the dripping blood on the adamantium as the beast roared in pain and began to slump backward, its focus not on its prey any longer.

    Logan dropped back on to the concrete below as the remaining three beasts roared at him in anger, and he grimaced. They wouldn't be roaring much longer.

    Tag: R_Zion
  2. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    OOC: I am making some adjustments, as some things were overlooked.

    Zara

    Zara stood behind the tree, deciding on what action she could do next. This one was more like a mage, not really wanting to 'fight', but throwing fancy magics and such.

    As she was about to step out from the tree, and speak, her eyes caught sight of movement. BOY, these ..noisy beings were fast! Her runes glowed as
    he suddenly managed to appear right in front of Zara

    Zara's reaction was quick. She did not wait to hear whatever he was spouting, but instead thew a punch towards his face. This one was as chatty as the other. As soon as the punch was thrown, she moved quickly, Leaping and rolling out of the way. She had seen his wizard tricks, and now she was not one to stay still, She swung her sword, and slammed it against the ground, calling forth its energies.

    She sent an arc of energy out from her, sweeping the area to the front and sides of her. Let see how fast could he react to stuff, without the ability of yelling something every few seconds.


    TAG: Ceremo, Grey
  3. DarthCemeroX Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 28, 2007
    star 4
    IC: OSUKA ARINO

    Zara's reaction was quick. She did not wait to hear whatever he was spouting, but instead thew a punch towards his face.

    The punch landed square in Osuka's face, problem was it was a shadow clone.The clone poofed away, but she underestimated him as a fighter, the tree was ripped from the ground with the energy wave. Out from the tree sprang three Osuka's their eyes glowing green with the Hizoku's eyes, with his eyes he saw the wave of energy. The clones then went in for the attack, one came down right above her and swung a kick straight down. The other came from the ground beneath Zara with a kick aimed for her jaw. Osuka was fast, the third Osuka came from the side in a flash with his sword swinging at her waist level.

    The three Osuka's on ground level unleashed a three way taijutsu form called Harakari, an odd name for a taijutsu form. However the true nature of this technique would soon be revealed.

    TAG: ZARA
  4. Apadamek Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jul 26, 2007
    star 3
    Frank

    Just the sound of a hammer clicking made Frank move quickly out of the street. He felt the pain on his neck and shoulder, and knew he had been hit. However something as minor as that didn't stop Frank and as he moved quickly towards the cover of a ruined church he leaped over the wall and landed on his knee's, crouched behind cover. He knew he only had eleven bullets left, and was determined to make sure at least four of them entered Gunslingers body.

    He'd thought he'd heard something from the Saloon but to be sure Frank made sure to be well out of anyones site and took off his hat, he put the hat on the top of his boot, he then leaned back so he could see over the wall and raised his foot as to seem as he was crawling past the wall and the tip of his hat was showing. Covering the gun with one hand to dull the sound of his preparing his Gun frank kept his hand over the gun to shine it as he scanned the town for Gunslinger/

    tag: GM
  5. R_Zion Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 23, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Envy
    Sewer Tunnels


    The man?s attention was thoroughly fixed on the Chimeras, leaving his back undefended as the ?little girl? hid behind him, trying to find some semblance of safety. It was almost all too easy. A wide, murderous grin spread across the face of the once innocent child as its arm morphed into a large metal blade and, with one quick lunge, extended and was sent up towards the bottom right of his rib cage. If all went well, Envy?s blade was be driven up, under the rib cage, and into his heart and perhaps his lungs, providing a quick end to this creature, whether he be human or a Chimera.


    TAG: Wolverine


    OOC: There is another useage of the word Chimera in the Fullmetal Alchemist world and that is of a human combined with an animal via alchemical transmutation and gaining some of the traits and powers of that human. Envy thinks Wolverine might be one of these Chimeras, not the animal-like monsters running around here in the sewers.
  6. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Zara
    Battle Arena

    Zara had enought of this.

    She teleported once more, landing back in the center of the arena. As she did, she dispelled her silence spell, flames now dancing along her skin as weapon.

    "ENOUGH!"

    This time she gave no brook. She slamed down her sword, sending out a massive energy wave in all directions. When it was finished, she was standing in a crater, the area around her blasted by her magical blast. A magical aura surrounded her.

    Thought she did not give it away, she had seen more than he thought. And what she didnt see, her magical enchantment had. This one was NOT doing battle honorably. He insited on playing in trickery, and magics like a thief or assassin.

    "TRA'DA!"

    The ground rumbled as she called her elemental powers into beings. In the center of the arena the ground began to rumble, and then crack open. Flames jettesoned high into the sky around her as she began to scan the area around her.

    "Either fight....or quit." Zara then waited for his response. She hoped the other warrior was more honor bound than this one.


    Ceremo






    OOC:
    ONE..THIS IS NOT A BLOODY CARTOON.

    First you posted:

    Osuka reappered right in front of Zara who hid behind a tree. His eyes suddenly turned a brilliant jade, he held his sword high and then swung. His obivous attack would only be a covered up for his three clones were ready to attack at the right moment.

    Now suddenly, HE, is a clone..and still has the three other clones to attack all at once...from impossible postitons. The clones coming from one tree are NOT coming from the three directions your claming.

    TWO..your chracter does NOT teleport. Your chracter moves SUPER FAST. So that means their are limits.

    Since you have no idea of my chracter, you dont know what she can do. The GM does. I have to go by what you write. Working by omission is NOT going to work.
  7. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    Haru of the Snow

    Jungle Arena, Coliseum

    Though he was just an observer, Haru could clearly see that the battle had intensified rather quickly. Perhaps being of the Snow Clan helped him keep a cool demeanor, but the female warrior Zara could evidently control the Fire Element and to good use, perhaps that partially explained her drastic mood change. Haru took several leaps up to perch himself on the Coliseum wall and even had to form a chakra barrier to deflect a gout of flame from her latest attack. It was quite a display of power.

    By the sounds of it, it seemed that the battle might be taking an unfriendly turn. Haru shook his head, considering his options. He made up his mind to intervene should things really get ugly, but he wondered how Osuka would react to the latest development. This was supposed to be a friendly contest, not a war, as far as he was concerned.

    Still being mindful, Haru did not wish to insult either combatant, so he opted to remain vigilant and ready to act in a moment's notice should that be required of him. Silently, he began to build chakra, just in case.


    However, hidden from view within a shadowed corner, another figure observed the battle in silence. It did not wish to attract attention to itself, not yet, so it chuckled softly in amusement. From inside the mask he wore, purple eyes became slits as a cunning plan began to formulate inside his mind.

    Tag : Osuka, Zara, GM, no one. ( play nice ppl )
  8. DarthCemeroX Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 28, 2007
    star 4
    OOC: Umm to fight a character from NAruto...it's entailed that you won't be too direct with your moves or else they'd lose all effect. Next, my character has a method of teleportation, not like yours, but a method of moving from one space to another.

    And coming from the tree doesn't mean one can't come from below, one from above and the other fromt he side. They simply came out of the tree and attacked one fromt he air, one landing and attacking from below and one landing and coming from the side.

    And as for not knowing your character i never said i did. But my character has a gift of sight that allows him to see quite a bit.

    I'm trying to be as clear as possible without losing the finesce of a ninja's moves, which are based on deception and not letting your opponent predict and counter your moves.

    IC: OSUKA ARINO


    The clones were destroyed as she swept a large wave of energu across the arena. He layed on the wall of the crater almost beaten into the rock. He stood staggering, flames bursted from the ground. "Dont' count me out" he stood he popped a food pill which circulated his chakra. He released hsi Hizoku's eye too mcuh chakra to use it.

    "You think I'm not playing fair eh, or is it that unlike the ugly brute you fought earlier, I'm not just plowing head on. However if that's how you'd like to fight..." he placed his right arm straight down and his left arm aginast his elbow,"...then I'll be happy to show you true power" he screamed. His chidori exploded in his palm, this was something she'd struggle to counter. It could tear right through her energy, because the chidori was just that, pure energy that could tear through anything, even a weaker opposing chidori. With his increased amounts of chakra it was stronger than his average chidori, it was violent. The flames raged again, he'd have to rip right through them. But she wanted a straight fight, so he'd give her that.

    With immense speed his sprang off towards her. However he stopped short and his chidori faded as his head slowly turned to Haru. He sensed his chakra building , he was wide eyed at first until he remebered his words, "You must fight one to truely know them..." and if this was so up until now Osuka hadn't been true. Haru showed his desire to aid the two and prevent a bloodbath. Osuka re-engaged his hizoku's eyes and his eyes turned green. "Zara, if you truely wish to fight me in a fair fashion allow me to start a new." He paused as he smiled and pulled out his sword, "I am Osuka Arino, Shadow of the Desert..." he spoked calm and firmly. He then channeled chakra into his hand and pulled out his sword as a chakra oversould formed around his sword, a blade engulfed by a fire-like chakra. "...and now you will witness the true power of a shinobi."


    TAG: KTALA
  9. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    Haru, Osuka & Zarra

    Jungle Arena, Coliseum

    Haru saw what was about to happen and was a fraction of a second away from moving between Zara and Osuka's Chidori. However, Haru could not contain a smile when he saw that Osuka had stopped short from committing what he saw as a mistake. The sand shinobi's next words made Haru proud of his new friend.

    "Zara, if you truely wish to fight me in a fair fashion allow me to start anew." He paused as he smiled and pulled out his sword, "I am Osuka Arino, Shadow of the Desert..." he spoked calm and firmly.

    Haru was about to leap down when he felt another presence. A figure had suddenly appeared and was now walking to the edge of the crater made by Zara. It was obviously a shinobi, one with purple hair and a strange mask that resembled that of the Anbu. In that same instance, Haru's eyes went wide with recognition. This was the shinobi he had been hunting. The killer he was sent to track down. The figure seemed about to speak as it approached, and through slanted eyes, Haru listened for a moment before foolishly springing into action.

    "Osuka Arino..." The figure declared as it walked to the edge of the crater, clapping.

    "You must be getting soft."

    The figure gave an amused chuckle and bowed.

    "Don't look so surprised. I wondered where you'd gone. Can't say I'm surprised to find you here, fighting...but holdibg back? Tsk. tsk."

    The figure looked at Zara appraisingly.

    "Perhaps you'd like me to give you a hand. After all, that's what friends are for."

    Genma gave Osuka a conspirational smile, and placed his hands over both his Sai.


    Tag: Ktala, Cemero

  10. DarthCemeroX Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 28, 2007
    star 4
    IC: OSUKA ARINO

    "Genma" he said with a smirk. "Well, I never thought you'd come to this place..." he leapt over to him. " I'd be more than pleased to have you fight by my side old friend." He remembered the past with Genma, nobody could take these two when they were together.

    He then turned "however, she prefers this to be a fair fight. And I don't imagine that two on one is fair in her book" Osuka said. So he's still wearing the Anbu mask. His friend from mist was the greatest shinobi of his village.


    Often had they trained together, their two villages were on good terms and often ran missions with both sand and mist shinobi working in the same squad.

    And now he'd come to the arena, suddenly he formulate a plan of sorts. He turned to Haru's direction, " Well Haru , maybe we should make things interesting. How would you and Zara care to do battle with Genma and I."

    Osuka could sense a trace of emotion in Haru's aura that suggested he wanted to engage his friend from mist. His sword was still engulfed by the firey chakra as he awaited response.

    TAG: KTALA, GREY
  11. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Zara
    Jungle Arena

    The clones were destroyed as she swept a large wave of energu across the arena. He layed on the wall of the crater almost beaten into the rock. He stood staggering, flames bursted from the ground. "Dont' count me out" He stated. Zara simply swung her sword and waited.

    Then Zara saw him build up his powers, and he began to run towards her, as fast as possible. Zara stood in a ready stance, waiting for him to get close. Suddenly, he stopped short and he turend to look at Haru.

    Now what? she wondered. Was he trying another trick. Suddenly his eyes changed color once more. "Zara, if you truely wish to fight me in a fair fashion allow me to start a new." He paused as he smiled and pulled out his sword, "I am Osuka Arino, Shadow of the Desert..." he spoked calm and firmly.

    Well..THAT was a total suprise! "...and now you will witness the true power of a shinobi." he finished saying.

    Zara's head suddenly twisted about. A figure seemed to have stepped out of nowhere, and began to speak. "Osuka Arino..." The figure declared as it walked to the edge of the crater, clapping. "You must be getting soft."

    The figure gave an amused chuckle and bowed. "Don't look so surprised. I wondered where you'd gone. Can't say I'm surprised to find you here, fighting...but holdibg back?" The figure looked at Zara appraisingly.

    "Perhaps you'd like me to give you a hand. After all, that's what friends are for."

    FRIEND?

    The man placed his hands over his weaspons. Zara frowned.

    "Genma" Osuka said with a smirk. "Well, I never thought you'd come to this place..." Zara let the flames about her die down, as the ground around the arena also calmed down. Her sword still flamed gently. This was too convient. Something was not right.

    " I'd be more than pleased to have you fight by my side old friend." He remembered the past with Genma, nobody could take these two when they were together. He then turned "however, she prefers this to be a fair fight. And I don't imagine that two on one is fair in her book"

    Osuka turned to Haru's direction, "Well Haru , maybe we should make things interesting. How would you and Zara care to do battle with Genma and I." Zara turned and looked towards Haru. Even she could sense soemthing was wrong. Zara did not want another strange ending like her last battle. But this was getting too strange.

    "Haru. If you wish to battle them, then I will join you. Otherwise, I will fight them."



    Tag: Greyjedi, Cemero
  12. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    Broly

    Unknown location

    Broly was vaguely aware of his surrounding. Someone had thrown a blanket on him and he could have imagined walking some distance towards a riverside village. There were voices, but he could not quite understand what was being said, however, the hands that guded him moved him with care. He was given something warm to drink and it tasted quite good. Now he was lying down upon a soft bed, wrapped in a blanket and recovering his strength.

    No memory came to Broly now, but sleep. Dreamless and peaceful.

    It would be several hours before he woke up again, especially since he needed to recover his strength.

    Tag: DSZ ( if necessary )

    ****************************************************************

    Frank

    Hangman's Town

    Frank was already in motion when he heard the thunderclap as the gun fired. The bullet made a whizzing sound as it zipped past Frank's ear, almost taking it with it. But Frank was able to get to cover before another shot was fired.

    His enemy was down two bullets to his one.

    Frank pulled a hat trick while scanning for Gunslinger, just as it was likely that his opponent did the same. Frank's boot wearing hat was not even one second over it's obstacle before a shot rang out. There was no doubt that Frank's black hat would be perforated by that shot, but what about Frank's toes? Would the bullet pierce his boot and wound his foot as well?

    As for Frank himself, he was barely able to make out the figure clad in black up against the the window on the top floor of the Saloon. There was no light in that room, save for the sunlight streaming in. But Gunslinger had moved like a snake. And how did he get up there so fast anyhow?

    Silence fell once again as the gunsmoke wafted in the air.

    Frank now knew for certain that Gunslinger had gone inside the saloon, and conversely, Gunslinger knew where HE was hiding.

    Tag: Apadamek ;)

    **************************************************************************

    Zara, Osuka, Haru & Genma

    Jungle Arena, Coliseum

    Haru did not speak a word until he had appeared at ground level. He landed at equal distance from both Zara to whom he nodded, and Osuka. His expression was hard and troubled, yet when he spoke, he somehow managed to sound calm.

    "Osuka, remember that I mentioned something about a mission? well, I was sent to track down the shinobi standing next to you. There are eyewitnesses that place him at the scene of a brutal crime scene, a bloody massacre. Killing, rather than defeating those who may or may not have attacked him is one thing, but killing innocents as well, that's another. I don't think that I, in good conscience, can have a 'friendly' match against such a dishonorable shinobi. So I will stay may hand only if you choose to battle zara alone. If I enter the fray, I cannot garantee that I'll hold back."

    Genma merely chuckled at the white haired shinobi's words. The Mist Village Ninja gracefully unsheated his twin Sai and twirled them in his hands as he looked over to Osuka. His voice carried a tone of amusement as he spoke.

    "Your call. makes no difference to me."

    Haru's glare remined on Genma all the while.

    Tag: Ktala, Cemero
  13. DarthCemeroX Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 28, 2007
    star 4


    IC: OSUKA ARINO

    Jungle Area,Arena

    Osuka stood with his eyes wide. His hizoku eyes couldn't detect a foul aura anywhere in Genmas chakra and nobody was strong enough to hide such things from his eyes, so he believed. But still his closest commrade would never have done anything a awful as what Haru suggested. "Haru, while I mean no discredit to you, Genma is by no means a murderer," Osuka uttered. He searched the air for the three chakras. He could not read the truth, so fight they must in order to attaing the truth.

    He turned to Haru and Zara, " My friend and I will engage you, there are things that need sorting out. We have no doubt been gathered here by fate so let our destinies entwine with eachother's. Through this duel, we shall find resolve," he channeled chakra as he spoke to power his oversoul.


    TAG: GREY, Ktala
  14. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Zara
    Jungle Area, Arena

    Osuka stood with his eyes wide. Zara could see he was trying to find out something. Soon, he spoke out. "Haru, while I mean no discredit to you, Genma is by no means a murderer," Osuka uttered.

    He turned to Haru and Zara, " My friend and I will engage you, there are things that need sorting out. We have no doubt been gathered here by fate so let our destinies entwine with each other's. Through this duel, we shall find resolve," Zara growled. "You speak NOT for me."

    Zara now snorted loudly, as she took several steps back. She looked towards the new stranger/i]. "Obviously, he knows you. I do not. SO I will simply ask you. Did you kill them?"

    Zara watched the man, calmly holding out her sword in front of her. She could care less his response. But dueling with possibly more than ONE target, she did not wish to deal with. "If you came looking for battle, then I am sure we can accomidate."


    TAG: GREY, Cererox
  15. DarthCemeroX Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 28, 2007
    star 4
    OOC: WAiting on grey to post ...
  16. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    Haru, Zara, Osuka & Genma

    Jungle Arena, Coliseum

    "Obviously, he knows you. I do not. SO I will simply ask you. Did you kill them?"

    Genma waved off the question out of hand. "Why don't you ask the Snow Shinobi, he seems to know more about it than either of us."

    He expertly spun his Sai in both hands and got into a crouching position.

    Hura was next to Zara in a blink of an eye, his hand already in position to unsheathe his sword if necessary.

    "That one is from the Mist Village. They are very tricky and formidable shinobi. So don't let your guard down."

    Haru's eyes began to glow in iridescent colors. At this point there was no doubt that they would do battle. Be that as it may, he would not let an honorable warrior like Zara fight alone against two shinobi. It wasn't that he doubted her skills. He now knew what she was capable of. He just was simply honor bound to side with her. Inwardly, he felt a tinge of sadness at seeing his new found friend side with a murderer, but he was not going to allow that to cloud his judgement.

    "Tatakai kenai!"

    Tag:Ktala, Cemero

    Ok. Foremost, READ ( slow down ) and UNDERSTAND what is being posted. BE CLEAR, and post accordingly. ( otherwise this will be a very short scene.) Last but not least! Let's have some FUN! :D
  17. DarthSubZero Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Nov 10, 2006
    star 4
    IC: as Broly
    Unknown Location

    He couldn't rememner what happened earlier, but now that sleep overtook him, he really didn't care. Not that it mattered if he remembered the short time of his renewed existence.

    Yet the dreamless sleep, that he had taken for hours now....his subconcious was now in a different setting. It had a waterfall covered in lush green forests, where Sasuke Uchiha did battle with Naruto Uzamaki, and Broly himself, dying at the hands of the hands of the latter.

    The Valley of the End.

    But he didn't remember this...now a voice called to him.

    "....but I am more special than you!" Suddenly, large hands sprouted out of the Uchiha's hands, almost like new wings.

    He felt the utmost contempt for this....wait a minute. He never would! This was an impressive transformation...was this really him? He now gave a sinister grin, as he charged the attack that destroyed the valley.

    "NO! STOP!" Broly yelled at himself, but it was too late as the attack disintergrated the two....

    Broly awoke with a start....it was because of the dream.

    Yet he felt revitilazed anyway, despite the nightmares. He rose out of bed, and walked torwards the entrance in his room.

    Before he left, he would have to thank these strangers. Maybe he had payment somewhere...as he began to search for his previous garments.


    TAG: Grey
  18. Sentinel-825 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2007
    star 1
    IC: Logan
    Unknown Location

    Just as Logan was preparing to attack his second beast, he felt something long and sharp pierce his body, almost felt like a sword, and it was sent up from the bottom of his rib cage. He felt an all too familiar sensation as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and his body slumped to the ground in a near lifeless heap - pain. He felt a metallic tasting liquid enter his mouth from the throat, and felt it slide out and onto the concrete ground of the sewer beneath him. The sounds of the roaring beasts were fading, the world around him swirling, becoming a great white blur.

    And then everything began to come clear again, just as it always did. The blood stopped pouring into his mouth, his pierced skin regenerating itself on his back. He regained feeling in his muscles, his vision returned to its usual state. And he slowly regained his breath as he made his way back to his feet, left to wonder just exactly what it was that had come to harm him from behind.

    And then he looked at the girl.

    Tag: R_Zion
  19. R_Zion Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Nov 23, 2004
    star 4
    IC: Envy
    Sewer Tunnels


    The child-like face Envy now possessed creased as a long, sinister smile and knitted brow appeared upon it. Almost in slow motion, the human?Chimera? whatever the hell he was, collapsed to the ground, blood dripping from his mouth. Retracting his bladed arm, ?she? swiped it through the air, whipping off any foul human blood upon. He had fallen so easily. It was hardly worth the effort. The remaining Chimeras sniffed the air, smelling the scent of blood, but did not proceed, waiting for a signal from one of their creator?s children. Walking up to the corpse, the little girl kicked its side lightly, looking for any signs of life. As she stood over it, however, Envy?s eyes widened as the wound on the back of the man was beginning to seal shut. He was healing?regenerating! No Chimera could do that!

    ?What?what are you, you bastard!?? Envy spat, the words sounding entirely odd coming from the voice of a two-year-old, as she watched the man stand back to his feet and look down upon her. ?Are you another Homunculus!??

    TAG: Wolverine
  20. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Zara
    Jungle Arena, Coliseum

    "Obviously, he knows you. I do not. SO I will simply ask you. Did you kill them?" Zara asked the stranger.

    Genma waved off the question out of hand. "Why don't you ask the Snow Shinobi, he seems to know more about it than either of us." Zara scowled. Then what the other warrior said was most likely true. Why not simply admit it, than play this game. Her eyes narrowed as he expertly spun his Sai in both hands and got into a crouching position.

    Haru was next to Zara in a blink of an eye, his hand already in position to unsheathe his sword if necessary. "That one is from the Mist Village. They are very tricky and formidable shinobi. So don't let your guard down."

    Zara noticed that Haru's eyes began to glow in iridescent colors. At this point there was no doubt that they would do battle. With a nod, Zara turned to look at the other two. "Fa." she murmored softly to herself. Her eyes luckily did not need to glow, but the true sight worked just as well. She she already had her sword out, she simply moved outwards abit. She had a feeling this strange warrior was going to be much more difficult. No nice battle here. Haru yelled something strange. Probably a battle cry. She simply began to move her sword, as she waited to see what strange magics these warriors would try now.


    Tag: Grey, Cemero
  21. DarthCemeroX Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 28, 2007
    star 4



    IC: OSUKA ARINO,

    Osuka began to get a grasp on the chakras around him. Yet still Genma's seemed pure, he'd not known somebody who could cloud their chakra. He doubted was his friend had said, he however needed this battle to occur. To find the truth beneath everything they must fight. Osuka looked to Genma, they nodded. Osuka shouted "Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu" and suddenly one hundred shadow clones appeared behind the two shinobi. "Let's test those eyes of their before we start things," Osuka said slowly fading into the crowd of clones. This was merely a test to grasp the terms of each Keke Genkai the two possessed. He then waited in amongst and the one hunred and first Osuka. He began to manipulate his chakra dispersing even amounts amongst his clone, he would not let his chakra give him away. This was a draining move for any other shinobi but thankfully as demonstrated earlier in day, the Arino's clan knew very few chakra limitations.

    TAG: GREY, KTala
  22. Sentinel-825 Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Jun 17, 2007
    star 1
    IC: Logan
    Unknown Location

    Logan began to slowly approach the girl, as he knew that she was responsible for what had just happened in some way or another. How, he had no idea, but she had a look about her that was not ordinary.

    "No," he said, responding to her shouted inquiry about him being a... Homunculus (whatever that was). "I'm a monster." He reached out with inhuman speed and clutched her throat (oh, how he had been longing to do that), not enough to kill her, but to let her know that he wasn't fooling around here. "Now what did you just do to me, bub?"

    Tag: R_Zion
  23. greyjedi125 Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Apr 29, 2002
    star 4
    Haru & Zara vs. Osuka & Genma

    Coliseum, Jungle Arena

    Upon seeing Osuka's army of shadow clones, Haru spoke quickly to Zara, but only she could hear what he said. His ventriloquism skill prevented other ears from eavesdropping. He had no doubts she understood the gist of what he was attempting.

    Haru felt that Osuka was over-extending himself with such an opening move. It certainly must be costing him a lot of chakra. But it didn't matter, Osuka had made his opening gambit and now it was his turn to answer with a counter. Since the field was crowded with so many clones, perhaps they needed something to slow them down.

    The snow ninja did a rapid hand sign and declared in a fierce voice as he palmed the ground: "Ice Style: Frozen Field!"

    Immediately an outward wave of cold rushed forward in all directions, freezing and icing over everything it touched. Particularly the feet of Osuka's shadow clones. The Ice field was certainly large enough to cover the entire area. Then there was another shout.

    "Ice Style: Ice prison!"

    Haru's other palm hit the ground and the chain reaction was immediate as well. Ice pillars began to encase and freeze the crowd of clones in place.

    Genma jumped in the air and landed on top of a shadow clone that got his feet frozen. He started to run on their heads, as if theye were nothing more than monkey poles, that is until the ice pillars began to overtake the shadow clones. If his foot touched the ice, he too would be enveloped in an ice pillar. Genma pushed off one of the shadow clones that began to turn into a pillar and jumped high in the air. Since Haru was busy manipulating the ice element, he was vulnerable to attack. Genma smiled at this opportunity and seized it. He flipped in the air and twirled his sai, then angled his trajectory to descend directly on the unprotected Haru.

    Genma smiled in satisfaction as he dove upon his intended target.

    Tag: Cemero, Ktala

    ***************************************************

    Broly

    Unknown Location

    In looking for clothes, Broly found a set of garments already waiting for him. They actually fit him quite well and complimented his frame. There was also a basket of fruits and some food and drink left for him on a nearby table. it was quite likely that Broly would be hungry when he finally arose.

    Once he was done in his hut, he'd find that he had visitors waiting for him outside.

    The Chieftain, a few Elders and other village representatives would be there outside his door.

    Tag: DSZ
  24. Ktala Force Ghost

    Member Since:
    Sep 7, 2002
    star 6
    Zara
    Coliseum, Jungle Arena

    Zara made no movements, as she heard Haru's voice, but she understood his plan quickly. It should prove quite fascinating to see the results. Haru did a rapid hand sign and declared in a fierce voice as he palmed the ground: "Ice Style: Frozen Field!"

    That was Zara's cue. As the intense wave of cold rushed out, she immediately flew up into the air, whirling her sword around her, as she silently mouthed a few words.

    The air above her immediately began to grow warm. Very warm. Flames streached out above and around her in a whirlpool of flames. She watched as Haru wave shot forward on the ground, freezing and icing over everything it touched. Particularly the feet of Osuka's shadow clones. The Ice field was certainly large enough to cover the entire area. Then there was another shout.

    "Ice Style: Ice prison!"

    Haru's other palm hit the ground and the chain reaction was immediate as well. Ice pillars began to encase and freeze the crowd of clones in place.

    Zara noticed the other strange warrior jumped off the ground, and started running on top of the frozen shadows. With her true sight, Zara could see what she needed to keep an eye on. But she didnt need that to see that the strange warrior was heading straight for Haru.

    Zara smiled, as she tapped her wrist, and gestured with her left hand. Genma, the strange warrior was about to receive a rather shocking punch from an unseen fist, as he closed in on Haru. It was the least she could do to protect him, while she kept an eye on things.


    Tag: Cemero, Greyjedi
  25. DarthCemeroX Jedi Master

    Member Since:
    Mar 28, 2007
    star 4
    IC: Osuka Arino

    The Ice was closing in quickly, his clones would be swallowed but not him. He quickly punched a whole into the ground beneath him using his fire blade he tunneled his way underground. Genma to evaded the move. However this move was interesting Osuka's Hizoku eye caught a certain chakra pattern in Haru's technique, he had to use more than an average style technique, he's forcing chakra to adapt to the climate. So, Osuka decided he'd have to force Haru to use more ice techniques in order to drainhis chakra. Osuk however felt fine, his Chakra again began to regulate strongly. Many shinobi would never attempt the move he had just done, however Arino clan memembers are masters of chakra and have gallons to spair.

    He then came up right below Zara so as to counter her attack on Genma. He lept out of the whole high into the air over Zara. He held his Fire Blade high over his head as he came down on Zara swinging.


    AT this same time Osuka had one clone who had managed to follow Osuka out of the path of the ice attack by tunneling underground. However this clone remained hidden, or maybe he was in Haru and Zara's plain view. Maybe the Osuka about to strike wasn't the real Osuka, or maybe the clone was hiding, waiting to ambush Haru.

    TAG: Ktala, Grey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.