main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Omniversal Combat Thread & Arena

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by greyjedi125, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sentinel-825

Sentinel-825 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2007
    IC: Wolverine
    Sewer Tunnels

Wolverine cursed to himself. This one was being unusually difficult. If he didn't like fighting, then what the hell were they going to do now?

"I suggest," he started, "you tell me where we are right now, bub, before I get angry."

Tag: R_Zion

2. R_Zion

R_Zion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 2004
    IC: Envy
    Sewer Tunnels

An exasperated sigh escaped the Homunculi?s lips. Could he really have just wandered down here by mistake from the streets and yet managed to stay alive this long? Of course, that last point was not as much a surprise considering the regenerative abilities he seemed to possess. Could he be an infiltrator of some kind from the nations surrounding Amestris? He certainly looked hairy enough to come from the North?from Drachma? and they were always trying to find a way to defeat their southern neighbor, despite the ?treaty? that existed between the two of them. Perhaps this X-man was their answer to combat the Amestrian State Alchemists. Too many questions and none of them he really cared to answer. Drachma was of little consequence in the grand scheme of things, even if they had developed a new weapon. They would be dealt with soon enough, as would this fool.

?So, you really don?t know where you are, X-man? We are in a series of underground tunnels beneath Central, though I suppose you aren?t stupid enough not to know that. You had to have found your way down here, after all.? A sly grin spread wide across the creatures face. ?I can tell you more, but there?s a price??
    Despite this creature?s abilities, it was obvious that he wasn?t the one who had caused Father?s ?disappearance?, which meant his progenitor must have left of his own accord somehow. That meant, then, that this X-man was all his to play with.

TAG: Wolverine

3. Sentinel-825

Jun 17, 2007
    Sewer Tunnels

Central? Central what? America? Park? After the price comment, Wolverine knew that this bastard was toying with him. He must not know that toys aren't equipped with impenetrable skeletons and razor-sharp claws that stick out of their knuckles. This wouldn't go on for much longer, as Wolverine could feel the feral rage within him building up. Someone's head was fixing to come off if someone else didn't get answers.

"There will be a price for you if you don't tell me more," Wolverine growled, the toes within his boots squirming. "Like the departure of your family jewels, for one."

4. R_Zion

Nov 23, 2004
    Sewer Tunnels

?Family jewels?how crude?? Envy grumbled as his mouth folded into an all too displeased frown. The little twerp had ruined his set-up and now the ?punch-line? was worthless. ?You?re an impatient little creature, aren?t you, pipsqueak? These tunnels lead from the street-level to the chambers of our Father, where we were early, through several passages spread throughout Central. You?d be surprised where you?d end up if you don?t end up wandering aimlessly for hours upon end. As you can guess, we don?t get many uninvited visitors down here and, when we do, the door guards you?ve met generally have a good meal afterwards. Now that you know that, however, I?m afraid I won?t be able to allow you to leave.?

The Homunculus didn?t move a muscle but waited to see what his hairy opponent would do. No doubt this would send the raging little beast over the edge, so it was up to him to make the first move.

5. Sentinel-825

Jun 17, 2007
    Sewer Tunnels

"It looks like your guards have had their last meal, now, doesn't it?" Wolverine taunted, recognizing the scent of the blood oozing from the three lifeless pups scattered around him. "And your details are a little vague. After all, I'm going to need to know how to get out of here after I kill you, bub."

6. R_Zion

Nov 23, 2004
    Sewer Tunnels

The cackling laugh of the artificial human echoed throughout the tunnels, causing more distant Chimeras to perk up their ears, should they have any, in alarm. ?You? kill me? Hahahaha! I never would have pictured you for a joker, X-man. Honestly, I was expecting you to come try to take my head off with my last comment, but it seems you still have a little control left in you after all.? Envy lowered his body, placing his hands on his knees with narrowed eyes and his characteristically haunting grin. ?It?s going to take more than brute force to kill me, little man, and I doubt you have what it takes to do it. You?re far too dim-witted to be an Alchemist??

7. Sentinel-825

Jun 17, 2007
    Sewer Tunnels

Wolverine could clearly understand that this person meant battle with his words, and the adamantium Mutant was more than happy to oblige him. Clenching his fists, Wolverine prepared to make his first move. Taking a quick and long stride towards his adversary, he aimed his right hand at his stomach and lunged. Hopefully he'd be feeling the familiar hot rush of blood on his hand within the next couple of seconds.

8. R_Zion

Nov 23, 2004
    Sewer Tunnels

The blades pierced Envy?s well-defined stomach muscles with a force greater than he expected of such a small human, yet oddly enough he was not budged from where he stood though he did feel his breath leave him momentarily. Even so, the grin did not leave the Homunculi?s face as a rather manic, almost crazed expression overtook his eyes as blood poured out his abdomen. Standing to full height, he felt the pain as the claws tore downwards through his flesh as his stomach extended upwards from his former crouched position and almost laughed at the agonizing pain. It wasn?t enough to phase him, however. He had died many times before in ways much worse that this. Morphing his right hand into eagle-like talons, he reached down and took grasp of the arm that had pierced it and with surprising strength, piercing the flesh down to those old metal bones.

?We Homunculi generally view humans as insects, but you, I?d say, are greater than a human? as a beast is greater than an insect but still inferior to the TRUE superior species.? Rearing back with his left arm, Envy squeezed his hand into a white-knuckled fist and slung it forward towards the X-man?s face. No doubt, this punch would feel like being kicked in the face by an elephant? or two? with the true strength hidden behind his ?small? form.

9. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    OOC: Sorry Im late.

IC: as Broly
    Unknown Caverns

Broly looked to his shoulder, watching the representative flee. Although his eyes watched the footfall, his mind...or rather, his own chi, was on something else.

'This ki...' Broly thought to himself, while he prepared a strategy for the upcoming battle. 'Its strong...no wonder these villagers are afraid.'

He was primarily expecting some fairytale monster as his challenge, but now that those hopes were dashed, he was in fact optimistic, happier with this knowledge.

'This ought to be a great battle...' he thought to himself once more, allowing him some relief. After this over, he finally stepped into the cavern.

It was...dark. No suprise there. The only light that shone in the cave was that of the sun, and that soon trailed off as one got farther and farther, possibly to their doom.

The monster was probably adept at fighting in this dim enviroment, so Broly remained at the entrance, hopefully denying his would be opponent of an early advantage.

Yet time past....he still didn't show. Now he was getting agitated. Was this beast afraid of defeat. He wouldn't blame him, but he came here for a fight, not for a victory by conceding.

"Tayoken!" he shouted, and soon, light was amplified to a blindingly high level around him, as he went farther into the cavern, scouring for the beast.

TAG: Grey

10. Sentinel-825

Jun 17, 2007
    Sewer Tunnels

Wolverine flew through the air for a few seconds before landing hard on the unpleasantly painful concrete ground beneath him, his face ringing with pain. Not since being accidentally punched by Colossus in a Danger Room session had his face felt so uncomfortable.

"Son of a bitch!" he exclaimed, getting to his feet as he felt the large bruise on the right side of his face disappear. "The true superior species? I think you've listened to one too many of Magneto's speeches. Luckily for you, bub, you won't get the chance to sit through another one." Wolverine ran and lunged towards the creature in hopes to tackle him to the ground, and from there, he would let his claws do the work.

11. R_Zion

Nov 23, 2004
    Sewer Tunnels

The wounds on Envy?s stomach had quickly healed by the time the X-man had recovered. Oddly, though, as he tried to move his left hand he experienced a flash of pain as the bones within had apparently become broken and disjointed, though they were already beginning to heal themselves. Apparently this beast?s skull was made of metal, too, and a very durable metal at that not to have even been dented or broken from the blow. An annoyance, but nothing that he wouldn?t compensate for.

"The true superior species? I think you've listened to one too many of Magneto's speeches. Luckily for you, bub, you won't get the chance to sit through another one."

Cocking his head to one side, Envy sighed to himself lightly as his opponent babbled more nonsense, this time about someone strange enough to take a name like Magneto. Perhaps Drachmans were more strange than he imagined, but then again, he didn?t exactly have a ?normal? name by most standards. This caused him to grin slightly just as the X-man lunged forward in a tackle. Not having much room, the Homunculi spun his body around and prepared to land a kick, once more in the fact, of the incoming human.

12. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Broly

Unknown Caverns

"Tayoken!" Broly shouted, and soon, the dim light within the cavern was amplified to a blindingly high level around him, as he went farther into the cavern, scouring for the beast.

As he continued his downward trek, Broly had to use more and more ki to keep his surroundings illuminated, as there was no longer any lightsource about him. But the ammount he used was negligible, for Broly possessed a tremendous store of Ki.

As he went, Broly noticed more evidence of violence which marred the tunnel walls. Apparently there were some strong warriors that made it this far, but alas, no further.

Finally, the narrowing tunnel opened up to a large cavern, which was suddely flooded by Broly's light.

"YAAAHHH!!Who goes there!!!" shriked an elderly female voice.

Broly could see an elderly woman shielding her face with the sleeve of her robes as her eyes adjusted to the light. Her robes were dark and tattered from age and her hair was long and grey. Incidentally, he could also feel that she possessed a small level of Ki, but one that was easily several times that of the average human. Weak, in comparison to his average opponent, but impressive for a mere human....which translated to 'no threat' to him.

"FOOL! If you've come looking for death, then you've found it!!" The woman wailed.

Behind her, a large figure stirred. The figure had been lying down, but now rose from it's sleeping position. A huge mass of dark hair spilled down it's back, then it began turning around as it yawned. Massive arms ending in huge fists came up to rub sleep from it's eyes, then made a shielding motion as eyes began to adjust to the light in the usually dark cave.

The huge ki Broly had sensed earlier was coming from this being. Broly could see that despite it's tremendous size and muscularity, this was but a young man.

"Ma..." It said, in slight confusion.

The woman was now looking at Broly with abject curiosity.

"You....you're not from the village....."

Her narrow eyes squinted even further, as she used her Ki to scan him, then she back pedaled suddenly as her eyes got wide.

"YOU!!! I...I know what you are, I know what you ARE!! HAHAHAHHAHA!"

The old woman laughed maniacally, before gathering herself to speak again.

"I knew it would work, it was just a matter of time. Your kind cannot stay away from combat. It draws you like a moth to a fire....and now......"

"ma...?" the youngman said, looking from her to Broly.

" It's time to take our revenge Riditz.....or should I say Baby Riditz...."

The woman grinned evilly at Broly as she stepped back. The confusion in her son's eyes faded as a wickedness overcame his face. Red lines appeared on the youngman's face, accompanied by a sneer, which was fallowed by a wicked laugh that sounded quite unlike the youngman's voice.

The youngman, stood up to his full height, dressed in simple clothes. His Ki began to rise as well and the chamber they were in shook in response.

"Heheeheheh...we've been waiting a long time for this." The smallish-garbled voice that issued from 'Riditz' said.

"DEATH TO ALL SAIYANS!!" Baby Riditz and the old woman cried at once.

Then in an instant, Baby Riditz opened his mouth to unleash a brillinant ERASER GUN attack at Broly.

The old woman laughed as the battle began.

Tag: DSZ

13. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Unknown Caverns

Broly was taken by surprise, and could only raise his arms in a defensive position as the Eraser Cannon impacted on him. The force was enough for him to be sent skidding across the rocky terrain, grunting as he did. Trail marks and smoke were left as his feet slided.

Broly retook his composure, and quickly scanned his opponent. Even from the distance, he can see the height and size advantage in his opponents favor.

And he himself was tall and mucular, even for a Saiyan.

"Hmph, your pretty big." Broly quipped at his adversary, smirking as he did.

"You must be compnsating for something." Then, green energy began to gather on his palm, growing bigger and bigger as Broly focused his ki into his hands.

It finally reached the desired size. "Blaster Shell!" Broly yelled, and soon a green, remote controlled spherical disc was hurled at his opponent, the cavern now illuminated by his previous Tayoken mixed with the green of his new attack.

14. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Hangman's Town

Both gunmen stalked each other patiently as they took advantage of their surroundings for cover while they moved about in an attempt to get take ech other by surprise, however, there was one surprise neither of them was counting on.

The slaoon doors opened and closed and rattled as the dust was kicked up outside by growing wind conditions. A windy howl could be heard approaching as conditions worsened considerably by the moment. The building began to creak, and something outside was knocked clean off teh roof and came crashing down. Within moments, visibility was down to zero as the howling winds became whirlwinds and dust engulfed the whole town.

A twister had arrived in Hangman's town, and angry one by the looks of it, seeking to destroy everything in its path. The towering dust funnel loomed over the battleground and visited each structure, ripping it clean from it's foundation. It almost seemed that it was looking for something.

It took less than half an hour for the twister to pass through Hangman's town, which was completely razed in it's wake. Nothing was left standing, and even long after it had gone, nothing moved or stirred. There was simply no sign of life and little evidence that Hangman's town had ever been present, or the fact that two of the greatest gunmen that ever walked upright had began a battle there.

No one would ever know what ever became of Frank and Gunslinger.

Thanks for playing Apadamek. Should you chose to do so again in the future, know that you will be welcomed. :)

Haru, Osuka & Zara

Jungle Arena, Coliseum

The battle between Haru & Zara versus Osuka & Genma was about to take a decisive turn, when an unexpected interruption occurred.

A powerful explosion rocked the middle of the arena. Thankfully, none of the combatants had been closed enough to it to be injured, but they were certainly knocked back by the sheer force of it's explosive power. It was enough to get their attention and pause the battle for a moment.

It took a moment for the smoke at the epicenter to clear, but once it did a lone figure stood there. It was a female dressed much like Haru, almost identical as a matter of fact. She had the same iridescent eyes and wore similar garments, however, her hair was far longer than his and spilled down her back, rather than stopping at the shoulders.

"Hitomi!!" Haru exclaimed in surprise.

Hitomi finished appraising the other shinobi in the arena, then ran towards Haru. She gave him a big smile and a quick embrace.

"Brother! are you alright?" Hitomi asked, concern evident in her voice.

"Yes, yes, I am. It's good to see you but...why are you here?" Haru inquired, still surprised and just a bit perplexed. Worry began to etch itslef on his face.

"It's was a challenge finding you, but...nevermind that. Our village needs you Haru. Intel has received information of an imminent attack. No one else could find you, so I was sent. We need to go back immediately...." Now it was Hitomi's turn to look worried.

"The attack may have begun already...."

"But who would..." Haru was about to say more, but cut himself off. His eyes side glanced towards Osuka and lingered for a moment.

"Right..."

Haru turned to face the other shinobi and performed a quick bow.

"It was an honor to meet you all. Forgive my sudden departure, but I am called away on an urgent matter. Perhaps we shall meet again sometime."

Haru turned after a perfunctory bow and made ready to go.

He quickly searched for Zara, and to her he sent his thanks through ventriloquism so only she could hear.

//"You have my gratitude. One day I hope to aid you as you have aided me this day. Until then...be well and may you gain many victories."//

Hitomi gave Haru a curious look, but he just smiled at her before becoming serious again as his mind now dwelled upon the news sh

15. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Unknown Caverns

He grunted as the huge boulders soon rained on the caverns, which were starting to crumble on top of them.

The process was quick. The entrance was blocked with the raining stone. At first only boulders were dropping on their heads.

Suddenly, after a small shake of the ground beneath them, the entire roof of the mysterious caverns collapsed. The walls crumbled to the rocky graveyard, and it seemed as if all present were crushed.

It was over, and the caverns which Riditz called home was no more. It seemed that the same could be said about the combatants, judging from the damage.

Although, one thing was certain...one of them had survived.

Broly was soon floating above the debris, testament of the internal avalanche. He used his nimble speed to get out of the damage in the nick of time.

He slowly moved in the air around the destroyed caverns, looking to see if Riditz had survived as well.

16. ZebOswalt

ZebOswalt Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2008
    http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n7/Zeb-Oswalt/junk/Me.jpg

(OOC: Could find any VTR games you could play on a massage board. So brought em here. And built him to full starter points and xps cause, I looked at this board and?yeah he?ll need it. )

In a Bar.

IC: Vicar Zeb

::We see a man. He?s a Tall guy muscular. Dressed like a priest with the long jacket. Only the Sleaves are cut off. Has a scare on his left eye brow. Has a Vandyke goatee. That looks shorter than it is due to his wavy hair. He wares glasses. Has Reap tattooed on his right hand and sew on his left. Has Psam 14/5:6 Tattooed on his right arm. Golations 5:5 on his left. He wares biker boots. But, wares the priest dress pants. And a leather belt. That has a hearly Davison belt buckle on it. He carries a bible with him. And wares his LS Pin as well as his Gangrel pin, though he wares the Gangreal pin side ways. Since there is no Bruja pin. He?s a vampire. But, has a good belief in God. He has a shot gun sawed off. 4 inch barrel since 3 is illegal. He has a base ball bat and a dessert eagle. And a case folfing knife. He walks into the bar,. He also caries a bible. As he walks into this bar. He had the bartender set up a speashel Red logger beer. He drinks his ?beer?. As he waits for some one. She should be here soon. He sat at a table that faced the door. In this bar. He drank his ?drink?. Having a second ?beer? brought to his table. It was the most red Logger anyone ever saw. He sat at this wooden table watching the door. The table had two chairs one facing the door and a second that was set to the side of him. So it would also face the door. As he waited he read his bible. The air was nice here though it was a bit dark in here. He didn?t breath so he didn?t care. Still, it was breathable.

The sky was dark. It was night time. He watched the sky the moon. He hadn?t seen a sun rise since the 50s. Yet he liked his powers. It was a small thing as he saw it. He was tired of his fellow Vamps wining. Though he was happy to serve his Covent the LS. And to be an Exorcist as well as of the Westminster Creed. He was one of the few of the Bruja blood line of it. From the Gangels. He was what was considered a Neo-Reformist. As well as a Baptist. He?s a grand Inquisitor by rank. He called himself Vicar Zeb because he thought it sounded cool. He also ware a LS pin. Which was basically a cross. ::
    ????????????....................................................................................................

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n7/Zeb-Oswalt/junk/BloodNixe.jpg

IC: Nimue Le Fay

::Just then the person Vicar Zeb was waiting showed up.Basicly she wares Black & Red cloths. And carries a black staff with a red end on it. She wares an amulet she got from her father. That he got from his mother. But, as Nemine nor her father can cast real magic any more it's just pretty. In her image she's wareing black Spandex pants, A Black leather trench coat. A red blouce. Black Eye liner and lip stick. As well as blood reb finger nails. As well as boots. She has runes on her hands and on the left side of her face on her check like in the drawing. She has long black hair. as well as her blood line pin. She was a pretty gal. Though she had lived over 1,000 years. She was the daughter of Medraut Lafey & Lady Guinevere after all. She was also of the LS. And of a little known Blood Line (Cause I made it up.) called the Le Morte d' Medraut, but every one called them the Blood Nixe. But, manly of the Mekhets. She sat down By Zeb. As she stored into the building. She looked around and leased to the thoughts around her. As she felt the place. She drank the ?beer? that Zeb had set at the seat next to him. She had sat right by him. She smiled at him she was a fellow exorcist. She knew him well. ::

17. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Zara
    LEAVING Jungle Arena, Coliseum - Looking for a drink!

Strange. But when it came to THESE guys, she was ready to accept about anything.

A powerful explosion rocked the middle of the arena, knocking back by the sheer force of it's explosive power. It was enough to get their attention and pause the battle for a moment. It took a moment for the smoke at the epicenter to clear, but once it did a lone figure stood there. It was a female dressed much like Haru, almost identical as a matter of fact. She had the same iridescent eyes and wore similar garments, however, her hair was far longer than his and spilled down her back, rather than stopping at the shoulders.

Interesting Intro, Zara mused to herself.

"Hitomi!!" Haru exclaimed in surprise.

Zara folded her arms, and listened to what was going on. It loked as if once more, her battle was going to end in digust.

Haru turned to face the other shinobi and performed a quick bow.

"It was an honor to meet you all. Forgive my sudden departure, but I am called away on an urgent matter. Perhaps we shall meet again sometime." Haru turned after a perfunctory bow and made ready to go.

Zara heard his mental message that he tacked on.

//"You have my gratitude. One day I hope to aid you as you have aided me this day. Until then...be well and may you gain many victories."//

Zara began to chuckle, and then laugh as the pair disspaeared in a flash of white light.

She stared at the other warriors. "Well, this was a waste of time. Have fun."

Zara swung her sword, and opening a portal in front of her, stepped through....

Only to appear on the side of a road, with a tavern looming in the distance. She truly needed a drink. She sheathed her sword, and dusting herself off, headed for the place. So far, she had one a battle, and didnt know WHAT to call the others, for the strangeness that caused them to come to an abrupt halt. Oh, it looked as if the fortunes of battle had deserted her. A drink would be most welcomed, before deciding whether or not to continue the battles.

Stepping inside, Zara headed over towards the bar, looking for a drink.

TAG:grey, any

18. ZebOswalt

Mar 12, 2008

In a Bar.

Vicar Zeb
    ::Watched as the new person entered the bar. And continued to drink his ?drink?. He wonders what will happen next. He has his stuff ware he can get to it, but makes no sudden moves. He sits and waits. As he and Nimue continue to enjoy their ?drinks?. Though something about the new person makes him keep an eye out. He lessons to the music in the bar. Oddly enough it?s Bella Lagossis dead.

????????????....................................................................................................

Nimue Le Fay

::She enjoys her ?drink.? As she too notices a new person has entered the room. She reads tries to read the aura of the room with her mind, but does nothing else. As she continues to drink her ?drink?. She contemplates On all of this. She lessons to the song on the radio. She saw some people playing pool and watched them. She never liked playing the game, but it was interesting to watch. Then she saw the dart board. She let Zeb know she was going to play darts. He kept a watch on her as she threw a few darts at the board and then joined her. As they threw the darts at the board drinking their ?beers?. She brings her staff with her. holding it in her right hand as she uses her left hand to throw the darts. As they stand there. She fixes her hair and throws her gold and black mettel tiped darts at the board. The dart boatd is a Franklin. In the lord of arms varity. It has metal circles around the board. It was a black and yellow board. Her dart hits the 18. She smiles and looks at Zeb. She winks at him. He has Red and gold darts as he throws his he hits the 17. As they contune with their game of darts.

19. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Zara
    In the Tavern/Bar

As Zara walked in, she noticed several people already inside, enjoying what the bar had to offer. Good. An empty bar was quite boring.

As she walked over towards the bar itself, she scanned the area. Her cape pushed back to one side, so that she could sit comfortably, as she sat down. A woman was playing darts, while a few others sat and drank.

She sniffs the air slightly. This place has a strange oder. Not unplesant, but strange. Music is laying. She notices that one of the persons playing darts has a firm grip on a staff.

A mage perhaps?

Not that it mattered. Right now, all Zara wanted was a drink. She flagged down the barkeep, and ordered a strong brew. She had to think what her next move would be.

Tag:any, ZebOswalt (if you wish)

20. ZebOswalt

Mar 12, 2008

In a Bar.

Vicar Zeb
    :: Got another drink and kept playing darts. ::

Nimue Le Fay

::She got another of the speachel red logger ?beer ? that Zeb had set up at the bar. And drank it as she played darts. Putting it on the bar when throwing darts. She saw the new person in the bar and waved. As she continued to play darts. She saw the cape and worried for a sec some one was breaking the masquerade, but her Araua said human. So it was just some one who liked capes. Nimue looked at the runes on her hands and then continued to throw darts. She saw the smoke in the air. But, it didn?t affect her. As a vampire second hand smoke wasn?t a problem. Since she didn?t breath. She looked on watching all of this. The music changed to Blood by Pearl jam. As she continued to play darts. She looked at the Bartender. She realized he was one of the unaligned and a smart alack. At any rate he then played the my chemical romance version of the song. Nimue rolled her eyes at the bartender and kept playing darts. She was a bit annoyed that he kept playing Vampire songs. Still, she was going to go back to playing darts. She looked at her watch and threw more darts. She then decided to fix her hair. She checked her LS pin which was a cross. She rolled her eyes since the music was playing. The bartender had a warped since of humor and as she saw it the ?life? span of a fruit fly. Wioth the brains to match. Still, she was enjoying playing darts. She and Zeb then decided to dance. She kept her staff with her.

She then noticed the panting on the wall of her grandmother Morgan Lafey. And how much Nimue herself looked like her. She looked at the bartender and shrugged her shoulders and went back to dancing with Zeb. She then saw the Belia Lagossi Dracula poster. As well as the Count sesame street poster. She then saw the count toy on a surf board. And saw the Elvira poster. She saw a tv behind the bar. As buffy re ruins were playing on it. The sound was off. As she and Zeb continued to dance. The song was a quick one. And kind of a bit. As she and Zeb went back to throwing darts. As
    Nosferatu by Blue Oyster Cult plays. It?s then replaced by Vlad the Impaler by GWAR. They go back to playing darts. Other than that though the bar wasn?t gothic. It was just a regular bar. It was a clean bar. Nimue avoided any mirrors. Their wasn?t one behind the bar. The Bartender may have been into taking chances, but not that much.. Nimue & Zeb keep playing darts.::

Tag: any, Zara

21. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Zara
    Getting a drink...

As Zara gets her drink from the bartender, she sees the woman wave at her. Zara lifts her glass, and nods towards the woman's direction, the one Zara was guessing was a mage, by the tight grasp on staff she was holding. It was then that Zara noticed the runes on her hand. Hmmmm.

As Zara walked, her cape shifted slightly, and her sword peeked out just a bit. The music this place played was quite strange. She had never heard such noise. As Zara walked towards a table, she noticed the pictures on the wall. Her eyesbrow went up slightly as she noticed that one of the pictures looked like the woman who had waved.

There was still that slight smell in the air, that was familiar, but she could not call it to mind at the moment. She leaned back in the seat, propping her feet up on the table.

If she was going to continue these battles, she was going to enjoy a drink first, and woe to any who would distrurb her, while she relaxed. She tungged off the cloak, letting it go on the chair behind her, as her armor now showed.

That felt MUCH better, she decided, as she got down to some serious drinking. She hoped the drink was good, as she brought the cup up to her lips.

TAG:ZebOswalt, anyone

22. ZebOswalt

Mar 12, 2008

In a Bar.

Vicar Zeb
    :: Got kept playing darts with Nimue. Across from the bar Isaic was lighted upon a building he wasn?t sure if a 8 ft Gargoyle would be a bit to distracting here. So he pretended to be a stone statue He was already made of stone. Nimue had created him out of magic. He sat across town mearly watching. Though to the average eye he was just a statue. Some ornate peace of gothic style. As he watxched it all.

Nimue Le Fay

::Nimue noted the woman had a sword hilt showing slightly under her cape. Was she a comparator in this thing? She didn?t know. She could have been the naborhood watch. Or maybe cops carried swords around here. Or a criminal. It wasn?t any of her concern at the moment. Nimue had other things to do like beat Zeb at darts. She loved the man, but he wasn?t going to beat her at darts. She was far to combative for that. She lived for compaction. She was having fun. As she kept playing darts. Then the Bartender started to play J-Pop. Some song called baka. Nimue rolled her eyes at the Bartender. Then something by the Sex machine guuns that was speed metal, but Zeb said he found it to tame for the metal of his youth, but musically ok. Zeb didn?t see it as Speed metal. Nimue didn?t care, at lest it wasn?t a vampire song. Then he played something by 3B Lab
    They had no idea something with bikers a hot woman crying, them playing in an abaneded dump. And stag diving. It was better, but lost in translation. Then star day by them. It was replaced by some song by some woman about not righting him a love song caused he asked her. Or something then Zeb pointed his gun at the bartender And makes him play Black Flag rise above. Cause, as he said darn. He didn?t curse. At any rate he and Nimue went back to playing darts. And Zeb put his shot gun away. And they continue to play darts. They get board with the darts and dance. Zeb hated dancing. But, Nimue wanted to dance?so they danced. He had learned to a bit?cause he had to. Cause Nimue wanted to.

Music was something she loved. To expression her feelings. It was something she just liked how it made her feel. It was poems added to a sound track. She like the Not going to write you a love song?song, but no Zeb didn?t want to hear it.

http://photos.igougo.com/images/p244692-Gloucester_MA-Gargoyle.jpg

23. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: AHHHH sorry all involved for leaving. Real life is always a struggle...I need to work on my art alot now for my portfolio, so I had to take some time off. I needed to sort out alot of personal things, and this site became poison to my real life. But like all good things with toxic effects if you find balance and learn moderation you can make things work. But I'm back.

IC: Osuka Arino

The battle had boiled down to it's climax. The truth about Genma was still an issue to him. However He had went away.After bidding farwell to the fighters silently, he had left in a hurry. He went away to train, back in his village.

It had been at least a month or two since the battle. He'd been training for a very long time. Unsure of how things at the arena have been. He sat on a large boulder at the border of his village. The wind blew, he'd just attain the rank of jounin the day before. And of course as fate would have it, his first jounin mission was to investigate this mysterious village. He leapt down from the rock and sprinted forward. This was going to be a one man mission. Him an his puppets basically.

As he ran his bit his thumb and wipe the blood onto a kunai hurled the kunai into air. Suddenly the kunai exploded into a giant puppet with wings. He lept up onto its back as it carried him into the clouds.

After a few minutes of traveling before he had the arena in his sights. Luckily for him the arena and his village were close enough, which is also why the Kazekage was so worried about the village's safety.

TAG: ANY
    Name: Osuka Arino
    Appearance: Long brown hair, shoulder length. Young but serious face, sharp eyes, wears his jounin vest over a black shirt, black shorts, carries his Katana in a sheath over his shoulder.
    Special Abilities: Sand Chamber Jutsu, fire blade, Sunagakure eclipse dances (sun, moon, wind), puppet mastery, skilled with chakra manipulation
    Special Move: Kage Hizoku Puppet Dance, Hizoku?s eye
    Weapons: , Katana
    Taijutsu: Good
    Ninjutsu: Excellent
    Genjutsu: Fair
    Dojutsu: Excellent
    Kekke Genkai: Increased chakra channel capacity, with the aid of food pills he may regulate chakra faster enabling him to use his Kage Hizoku Puppet Dance, Hizoku?s eye
    Bio:. Training hard after his battle months earlier, he has recently become a jounin and has been sent back to the arena to investigate it?s mysterious formation.

The New CS

24. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Zara
    In a bar

As Zara leaned back, to take a sip of her drink, she finally recognized the smell she had been smelling all this time.

She wrinkled her nose, but stayed silent, as she brought the cup to her lips....

Only to quickly slam the cup back down on the table.

HORRIBLE!

Between the bad music, the tasteless bar slop, and the annoyingly dead people around her, she did not know what was worse. It got interesting only for a moment, when the man pointed something at the barkeep. But since the bartender didnt seem to mind, and even MORE horrible music came on, Zara decided that she didnt care.

She slapped the mug across the room.

"The only thing WORSE than this drink, is the music. By Kratos Beard, the NECORMANCERS are a more partying lot than you are.!"

Zara stood, kicking the chair away from her. The wine in her wineskin would be more palatable. And these people were so boring, the fools she had been with earlier were starting to look better. Ignoring the bartender completely, she slung her cape back around her shoulders, and stormed out of the bar, leaving it to the dead...as most of its inhabitants seemed to be.

She strolled out of the bar, and looked around. There had to be someplace she could find a bit more lively place to drink. If nothing else, a place to sleep, and rest before the next set of tournaments.

She sighed deeply as she looked around, looking for what else lay nearby. She stormed over towards a nearby large tree, and sat down. Reaching for her wineskin, she began to take a swift swig of its contents. Something to wash the foul taste from her lips.

TAG;Any

25. ZebOswalt

Mar 12, 2008

In a Bar.

Vicar Zeb
    :: Kept dancing with Nimue. ::

(OOC: I thought Nimue and Zara were going to fight. But, Nimue & Zeb ware charcters I made to not start the battles. Ah well.)

Nimue Le Fay

::Nimue continues to dance with Zeb and then realized business most be attended to.
    Or at lest she thinks there is. But, she is wrong. She rolled her eyes at the actions of the woman. ::

Nimue,? Some people have no clam to them. Not the result I had anticipated, but oh well. By Kratos Beard? Such a morden lady was she not? What was next by the missing eye of Odan? Just to bring it up to the middle ages.?

Nimue almost not aware of it cased rain of blood. The sky out side erupted into a storm of scalding rain of blood. Isac quickly went into a building. As the ground it self begin to fry. Nimue had good control over her Thermatogy and her Theban Sorcery, but sometimes even an undead mages feelings can get hurt. As any one out side the bar was now finding out. Granted it was only a few 40 yards, but still. People ran in agony and terror. Parts of buildings melted and plants were fired a few birds boiled in it. Nimue just sat at her table watching out the window. Dinking her ?beer?.

Nimue,? Grrrrr Ninjas or what ever. ?

::Zeb did his best to calm Nimue down. As people screamed and watched as the blood boilded them. ::

Zeb,? Er, dear this is a bit over kill.?

Nimue,? Well, I?ll stop it in a minute?.maybe. Right now I?m a bit annoyed. After all this is my favorite bar. ?

Zeb,? But, the kind or suffering.?

Nimue,? Oh like scaling hot water, well blood ever killed any one. ?

Zeb,? Er?it has. Or water has.?

Nimune,? Just give me a moment. If you don?t mind, dear.?

Zeb,? Fine.?

http://photos.igougo.com/images/p244692-Gloucester_MA-Gargoyle.jpg

Tag: any

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.