main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Omniversal Combat Thread & Arena

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by greyjedi125, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthSubZero

DarthSubZero Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2006
    OOC: Where is everyone?

2. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Haven't disappeared, just been waiting for alittle while, thinking and being distracted by school and girls.:D Post forthcoming(for alot of threads)!!

-BeastoftheWonderland-

3. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    OOC: Oops, sorry. I totally missed the posts. [face_blush]

IC: Sir Sparhawk

The Acting Preceptor of the Pandion Church Knights looked around. He saw another Knight watching him, a man clearly not of the Pandions. Nor, by his armour, was he a Genidian, Cyrinic or Alcione Chruch Knight, the other three arms of the knights of the Elene Chruch. Instead, the strange knight bore an unknown crest.

"You seem interested, neighbor," he stated, his voice, though quiet, carrying across. "Perhaps you would like to say what it is you're after, instead of simply staring. I'd heard that was impolite."

Tag: Kendal

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Zara
    Ancient Arena_Jungle

Zara dropped, her kick catching the Knight squarely in his helmet protected jaw. There was a loud clang from the impact. Zara mentally cursed. He didnt even seem phased by it, not that she was suprised. She didnt use her full strength, but she did not want to gibve away all of her tactics just yet. This creature had already had made her use tactics she had not expected to use so early.

The Knight pivoted away, and Zarra's sword slashed by his face, only glancing his chin protector and sending forth a shower of sparks. At the same time, the Nightare Knight suddenly felt his hand holding on to 'nothing'. Wait. How had he avoided her blade. She quickly began to assume he was getting help...just as he had detected her eariler attack. Her eyes narrowed, as she also spun away. No, this one was stepped in magic as well as she was, she was sure of it.

The nightmarish Knight's huge sword once again came around in a diagonal arc as he finished his pivot. The blade passed by, no target about, as Zara was not about to charge into an attack. Zara had distanced herself now. It was time for a change in tactics. Perhaps the other warrior felt the same way as well, as he had now set the huge sword to his left side and bent his knees. His eyes squinted as etheral flames suddenly enveloped the huge sword. Ever so slowly he began to circle Zarra, his eyes glaring at her, but intent as they studied and observed her every movement.

Zara's inane magical essence seemed to scream at her, when his sword was enveloped in its etheral flames. A dark smile graced her face, as she slowly began to move, keeping an eye on this knight as he circled her. No, she would not give anything away, but this knight was using serious magics. She no longer felt a need to hold back. But she would wait until the right moment to strike. Zara considered her options. If she waited, she would have to defend agaisnt a wicked attack. But, if she attacked, she could possible off balance him enough, that she could get a lethal strike in, before his warning wards alearted him. But he was quick. No mater, so was she...and she had even begun to use her full potential.

Now HIS sword, would be quite a prize, even if she could not use it herself. Zara began to use her true sight, as she watched the Knight, her smile fading away into a frozen mask, showing no emotions. Then suddenly she began to move towards the knight, swinging her sword. "Bali!" she called out, calling forth a wall of fire to appear before her, heading for the Knight. But it was not her true attack, but only camoflauge. To her sword, she whispered, a command, calling forth explosive runes. Once she made contact with the knight, the runes would activate. To her dagger, she called the darkblade, as she suddenly changed directions, and charged through the flames. She was looking to catch the Knight unaware, as eariler she had used a similar tactic, but had attacking in a diffrent position. If he expected the same again, he would look for her to come in another direction. Her body and her weapons began to glow as well, as she moved into to finish the battle.

TAG: Grey

5. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    The blood of the battle has started to dry....

6. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: are you allowed to just fight whenever you want. If so I'd be down. Not enough fights in my other rpgs.

7. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Zara & Nightmare Knight

Ancient Arena_Jungle

The wall of fire Zara had conjured roared as it rushed forward towards the Nightmare Knight, who countered with a terrible shout that shook the very air before him and dispersed the wall of fire.

Out came Zara, her form glowing with power, her sword swinging. She was in the middle of changing directions when the wall of fire was dispersed, for the obvious attack would have been a frontal one. The Nightmare Knight immediately went into action as he spun towards Zara. Seeing the swinging motion of her sword, he moved with a swiftness that defied his mass and size. The Dark armoured knight swung with his armoured hand, looking to catch Zara's sword hand at the wrist to intercept her larger weapon. At nearly the same instance, he planned to deliver a vicious cross slash that was guaranteed to slice his opponent in half, seeing how he had charged up his Huge Sword with more than enough necrotic power!

His opponet would be ill-equipped to defend against his attack with a mere blade. Victory was guaranteed.

Inside his helmet, the Nightmare Knight smiled triumphantly.

Perhaps he had underestimated his opponent after all, but that did not matter, not as long as victory was his for the taking.

Tag: Ktala

[color=indigo][i][b]GM's OOC:[/b]

[b]DarthSubZero:[/b] I see here that [b]blubeast[/b]'s last game post was on 11/11. I don't know whether he is able to post a response at this time or not. I don't think it's fair to have you waiting for this long, despite the fact that your battle scene is quite the awesome. Would you like to call for arbitration presently, or would you rather wait until 12/11 to see if bluebeast posts by then? Please let me know.

[b]Rilwen_Shadowflame:[/b] Similarly as above, I do not believe that [b]Kendal[/b] is able to post a response to you for reasons unknown to us. How then, would you like to proceed?

[b]DarthCeremoX:[/b] Welcome to the Omniversal Combat Arena. Generally speaking, you can do battle at anytime you wish. You could issue an open challenge ( to any who is willing ), challenge another player already in the game, invite a friend or foe to do battle here, etc. There are many options to choose from.

Canon characters from the all over the omniverse are welcome ( ie; [b]Broly, Sasuke Uchiha[/b]) as well custom characters ( ie; [b]Sir Sparhawk, Zara[/b]). If you create a custom character, I will ask that you have a character sheet ready to be sent at a moment's notice. This is to prevent godmoding.

I certainly hope that I've answered at least part of your question. Please feel free to start gaming here at your convenience.

If anyone has questions, comments, criticisms or answers, Please [b]PM[/b] me. ;)

Now to Arms my Battle masters! FIGHT![/i][/color] :p [face_peace]

8. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: Well in that case. I'm posting an open challenge to whomever wants to fight. I'm using a non cannon shinobi from Naruto, Osuka Arino

Here's the CS

Name: Osuka Arino
    Appearance: Long brown hair, shoulder lenght. Young face, brown eyes,thin. Wears a tight fitted black gi with grey cut of shorts.
    Village: Sand village
    Special Abilities: Sand Puppet jutsu, Sand Dragon Jutsu, Sand Chamber Jutsu, Lightning strike, fire blade
    Weapons: Shuriken, Kunai, Katana
    Bio: Not truely relevant.

9. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    From the Omniversal Arena's Pantheonic Battle Dome, the Mighty Kratos decrees his judgement in arbitration of the following:

In the case of Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan/ (DarthSubZero) vs. Sasuke Uchiha/ (blubleast1237), Broly is declared the winner due to 'forfeit in absentia' by Sasuke/blubeast.

In the case of Kakashi-Sensei/ (greyjedi125) vs. Neji Hyuga/( blubeast1237), Kakashi-Sensei is declared the winner due to forfeit in absentia by Neji Hyuga.

Broly hereby remains the Battle Arena's designated Champion. (Now taking new challengers! ) :D

DarthSubZero: That was a good show of super saiyan ability! Good characterization and great fight scenes. You may continue as Broly, of course, but should he have no challengers at the moment, feel free to create a different ( Non-Boss ) character to fight in the arena. Someone capable, more approachable. Not everyone is ready to face Broly, unless of course, you wish him to be your mainstay. ;)

blubeast1237: What can I say, I've always admired your RPing skills. Great job in both cases, however, I think the effects of absenteeism of this kind needs no explenation. It is my sincere hope to see you posting here again whenever you are able. Best wishes to you and your current projects! [face_peace]

Rilwen_Shadowflame & Darth CemeroX : I should have something for you shortly. ;) :-B

10. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: Sweet deal

11. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan (flashback)
    Valley of the End

The fight had worn on for a while now....entire forests were cleared, and the ground tummulted in the battle.

And the cause was in the form of two combatants....as Broly continued his onslaught on Sauske Uchiha, who had long since missed the sword strike...

..and paid for it dearly.

"HAHAHAHA!" Broly laughed as he landed another bone-crushing shot to the Uchiha's ribs...the bones breaking, and blood spewing from Sauske's mouth.

"Hmph...I expected something more challenging." Broly said curtly, as he soon landed an uppercut on his opponent's chin, breaking the bone alltogether, the Uchiha screaming from the pain he was suffering at the hands of the Legendary Super Saiyan.

Broly was no longer trying to win...his victory was already at hand..

..he was just having fun torturing Sauske.

He now had Uchiha in a bearhug, loud *CRACK*s were heard about as he applied more bone-breaking force.

"It would've been easier for you to have died earlier...you wouldn't be feeling this pain," Broly remarked as he powered up, his hold now more painful.

"No matter..." Broly soon broke the hold, Sauske slimping to the ground. His form had since left him, and he couldn't even stand.

"You will die now..." Broly now flew up to a high cliff, charging an attack in his hand as he did...

..it's glow illuminated the entire valley.

[image=http://img.gamespot.com/gamespot/images/2006/038/924588_20060209_screen002.jpg]

"OMEGA BLASTER!" Broly yelled as he let loose his attack, parts of the valley breaking off and being absorbed by the energy ball as it made it's descent....

[image=http://img1.ganges.com/data/video/1182511866533.jpg]
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: as Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan
    Crater (formally the Valley of the End)

The battle was over...and Broly was now in his normal Super Saiyan state.

He wouldn't need to be a Legendary Super Saiyan.....yet.

He now scanned the crater he was standing on...looking for any sign of his opponent.

He now stood over the spot where his opponent once stood...all that remained of him was the blood-stained rope he wore on his hip.

He contemplated on eradicating it as he did it's previous owner...to wipe out all signs of this weakling's existence.

But Broly decided against it. His loved ones will see it, and will seek Broly for revenge....

..initiating the slaughter once again, untill he eradicated all life on this planet.

He hovered in the air, looking down at the sight of Sauske's destruction for a moment, and then blasted off, looking for more victims.

TAG: all challengers

12. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: Osuka

"Brolly eh, a man who can manifest pure chakra, interesting" Osuka said silently as he lept over to the man. "So are you ready to be shown you aren't the strongest person alive?"

TAG: BRolly

13. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Crater

Broly turned for a bit...he had picked up ki near here...new to this zone of destruction. Was it actually trying to sneak up on him?

He laughed at the idea, and turned to meet his opponent.

Broly raised an eyebrow at first...and then smiled evilly.

"You're a Shinobi....aren't you?"

Broly now turned to look at the sash that remained of Sauske Uchiha...his opponent.

"Good! Another bug has come to get squashed," Broly then fired a ki ball, it's trajectory coming fast torwards his opponent.

TAG: Cemero

14. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: Osuka Arino

"A chakra beam I figure. Heh,I know just the thing" Osuka though to himself. He mad a rapid succession of hand sings, the culmination was followed by him shouting " Shadow style: Shadow Replacing Jutsu" and in front of him a large dark mass shaped and swallowed up the ball. He'd yet to come up with a way to fight these energy blasts, but for now a taste of his own medicine could give this brute the message. "NOW! RELEASE!" he shouted and the dark mass formed a few meters behin Brolly and sent the blast right towards him.

TAG: DARTHSUBZERO

15. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    Crater

"Heh..." Broly smirked as his opponent attacked with his own blasts...so he could deflect his ki, just like Uchiha.

As Broly put up a ki shield to deflect the blast, dissapiating into nothing at contact, he though up a new strategy. Sitting behind his ki blasts almost cost him defeat when he faced Uchiha...

..even he could admit that.

He cracked his knuckles..it was time to show this troublesome Shinobi real power.

Blasting off with a green trail of ki behind him, Broly's fist was enveloped in ki, charging torwards Osuka...

..yet he wasn't aiming for him.

His fist instead collided with the bear ground, revealed after he reduced the valley to a crater...

..the ground began to break off, untill finally falling to the newly revealed lava of the planet, and the ground continued to shatter under Osuka.

"Hmph...looks I won't need to use my full power to defeat you."

TAG: Osuka

16. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007

As the ground ground beneath him boulders and rubble collapsed on him. However the Osuka in Brolly's view poofed into smoke. It was a shadow clone, "HAHA, everybody falls for this one" he laughed and before he noticed,Brolly was being restrained by eight shadow clones. Suddenly Osuka was floating in the sky, "get ready for this you brute" he scream as Chidori erupted in his hand. He came flying down towards Brolly.

TAG: DARTHSUBZERO

17. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan

Broly's eyes turned wide, as he saw the descending figure of Osuka and his Chidori. These shadow clones were making sure he remained in place.

But even in all of them, their strength wasn't equal to Broly's...

...it was really a matter of how long it took to take them all out.

Suddenly, Broly let out a large explosive wave, which broke the hold of the clones. He then started to take them out one by one.

He was defeating them fast but Osuka was mere inches away with his deadly Chidori.

He had just defeated the last one, and now was his time for escape. He soon floated just above the ground, and floated backward...

...yet the Chidori affected him. It glanced the side of his chin, and soon blood with an odd tint of green began to spill from the wound.

It hurt...yet Osuka was now vulnerable. He soon dissapeared in a flash, and reappeared just above Osuka, charging a blast with his hand.

TAG: Cemero

18. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Zara
    Ancient Arena_Jungle

Zara was already moving, when she heard the horrible shout that the Kngiht gave, dispelling her flames. But she was right behind where they had been, her form glowing with power, her sword swinging. She was in the middle of changing directions when the wall of fire was dispersed, for the obvious attack would have been a frontal one. The Nightmare Knight immediately went into action as he spun towards Zara. Seeing the swinging motion of her sword, he moved with a swiftness that defied his mass and size.

Zara swore, as she had to move quickly, lest the dark Knight catch her arm once more. It seemed to be a favorite tactic of his. As she pulled back short on her swing, and at nearly the same instance, she could feel a sudden surge of dark magic, that all but screamed at her. She didnt need to glance to know that his sword was filled with a dark power, and had every intention of using it against her.

Zara decided that she had held back long enough. He certainly wasnt any longer, and she wanted to finish him .. NOW!

His other hand was coming up to slash at her with his huge sword, but she was prepared. She gave a shout, involking the powers of her blood. Instantly, her size increased to 6'7" as her skin darkened to a deeper shade of red, as flames errupted around her body. With a snarl, her blade, alrighty slightly aflame, burst into a deeper shade of red, as with her now inhanced strength, she brought up her smaller blade. True sight now guided her hand, as the explosive runes, she had called up eariler, now were close enought to activate. And as they did, her smaller blade, now holding the Dark blade headed for its mark. With her command, her shield also blossomed into being. The Dark blade was made to deal with nasty enchantments, and this Dark Knight certainly seemed the nastiest of the lot so far. He had assumed she was nothing but a female, like the fool eariler. He was about to find out just how wrong he was.

TAG:GreyJedi

19. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: (similar to the attack used on Naruto,Shikamaru, choji, kiba, and neji)

Brolly was hovering above him. He was amazed his attack didn't work. He had three chidoris left in him after that. He saw the chakra blast Brolly was forming, "Earth rock chamber justu" Osuka shouted slamming his fist into the ground and around Brolly formed a dome of stone. He threw his hand onto the chamber, it was basically impenetrable. It bought him time, he had a shadown clone focus some chakra to keep it's strenght. He then Backed away away, he knew he couldn't hold him long at at. The fighter's power was his strength and speed his weakness. He bit his thumb and it began to bleed. His the threw his hand onto the ground "Summoning art: Bronze dragon jutsu" he screamed. And at once a large bronze colored dragon appeared with Osuka on the top of it's head.

TAG:DarthSubZero

20. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Broly, The Legendary Super Saiyan

With a dispulsion of energy, the rock chamber blew apart, Broly not impressed by the supossed indesctrutability.

The wave had Osuka's clone in dissaray, and within seconds, it dissapeared in a puff.

He came back to his bearings, and saw the dragon looming torwards him...

...he was starting to become annoyed by these Shinobi's strategies that proposed him to be slow. He would just prove them wrong and kill them for theor incorrect assumption.

Oh, well. It made the battle that much easier.

Broly soon blasted off, torwards the dragon, almost as if to collide with it.

"Come and get it," Broly smirked, and began to charge a beam. He was getting closer and closer, because overall he was faster than the dragon.

TAG: Osuka Arino

21. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    Zara & Nightmare Knight

Ancient Arena_Jungle

It all seemed to happen in a blink of an eye.

The female warrior shouted and grew in size almost instantly. She was almost eye to eye with his 7' tall frame. Not only that, she had powered up even further in that same instant. The Nightmare Knight could not even manage a curse as he was caught already committed in his movements, even with the sudden warning from Soul Edge. Zara pulled her sword swing short, and the Nightmare Knight missed grabbing her hand. Her sword connected fully against his armored chest. The mighty sword strike was compounded by exploding runes which detonated in a thunderous blast!

Simultaneously and much to his disbelief, Soul Edge connected powerfully, but not against the female's side, but rather, against some sort of shield. The blade itself did not touch the female, but the necrotic energies released should have turned her to dust at worst, or dissicated her body at the very least, but no such thing occurred. The dark energies were somehow negated by her Dark blade, which she powerfully held in place.

The Nightmare Knight went flying backwards for nearly 20 meters, pieces of shredded metal and bone trailing behind him, his helmet gone. Somehow, he managed to use his huge sword to arrest his flight as he stuck it in the ground and skidded to a halt.

"GAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" the creature yelled incoherently, as it tried to rise from the ground where it had fallen. His chest plate had been torn asunder, revealing an awfully disfigured body. His face was equally disfigured, though one could still tell that once he had been handsome, perhaps he'd been a prince, but no longer. Dishevelled blonde hair spilled out of his head as he looked up and glared at zara. The creature fell on one knee and placed an armored hand over the terrible wound on his chest.

There was no doubt that the strike had caused a mortal wound, even to one who appread to be beyond mortality.

"SOOOOOOOOUUUUUUULLLLLLLLSSS!!!" The creature screamed with a terrible fury.

From another battle scene upon a crater, a warrior had fallen. Sasuke Uchiah. He was defeated by the Legendary Super Saiyan known as Broly, who had all but forgotten his former opponent and moved on to his next encounter against a new shinobi, Osuka Arino. Sasuke's rope lay bloody and dusty upon the ground, but now it suddenly glowed with ethereal energies. The rope stiffened and spun in place, then disappeared in a wink.

Sasuke's rope reappeared before the Nightmare Knight and immediately bound itself to the creatures waist. Immediately, he was wreathed in etheral fire and exploded with power. The Nightmare Knight slowly got up as he emmited a hideous laugh.

His red glowing eyes now glowed black and a star shape mark of obsidian colour blossomed between his eyes. His blonde hair turned an eerie, yet vibrant grey colour. The creature came to stand at his full height now and lowered his hand from his chest to revealed that his wound had been healed. He pulled his huge sword from the ground, and as he did so, it changed shape and transformed itself into a long and powerful cavalry Katana. The Sword's 'eye' was still present along the hilt, but it was far sleeker now.

Zara's true sight would no doubt reveal that the creature had now become more powerful than before. The power emanating from it was testament of it's enhancement as the air around it rippled and cracked the very ground it stood on. The Nightmare knight motioned for Zara to approach, before it took the transformed sword in both hands and made it come alive with arcs of lightning.

It was time to resume the battle. This time, there was no holding back.

Ktala [face_peace]

22. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Zara
    Ancient Arena_Jungle

Were the Gods angry at her? Or had her father ticked off another diety she did no know? Zara wasnt sure, but she was sure, that someone was taking it out on her.

This blasted battle should have been over with. The nightmare Knight who seemed to cleave her in half, had finally drawn her hand, causing her to use her abilities. She had expanded her form, and had hit him, with not one, but both of her weapons. The fight should be over.

The Knight had went flying backwards for nearly 20 meters, pieces of shredded metal and bone trailing behind him, his helmet gone. His chest plate had been torn asunder, revealing an awfully disfigured body. His face was equally disfigured. "SOOOOOOOOUUUUUUULLLLLLLLSSS!!!" The creature screamed with a terrible fury. A soul eater?!! The worst creature to deal with, foul dark magics indeed. She loathed the thing even more than before, if that was possible.

And then...
    she wasnt sure WHAT had happened next. Suddenly some strange rope had suddenly appeared before the Knight and immediately bound itself to his waist. Immediately, he was wreathed in etheral fire and exploded with power. The Nightmare Knight slowly got up as he emmited a hideous laugh. She began to curse every demon she could think of, as she backpeddled out of its way. WHAT was going on?! She had barely been able to deal with him before, and now he was crackling with some type of new strange energies.

His red glowing eyes now glowed black and a star shape mark of obsidian colour blossomed between his eyes. His blonde hair turned an eerie, yet vibrant grey colour. The creature came to stand at his full height now and lowered his hand from his chest to revealed that his wound had been healed. He pulled his huge sword from the ground, and as he did so, it changed shape and transformed itself into a long and sleeker sword.

BAH!..not even a slight wound left! She would have to start all over again, as now he was filled with renewed power. This had to be an intervention of some type. Zara's true sight revealed that the creature had now become more powerful than before. The air around it rippled and cracked the very ground it stood on. The Knight motioned for Zara to approach, before it took the transformed sword in both hands and made it come alive with arcs of lightning.

Zara narrowed her eyes as she considered her options. She could simply leave. It was annoying, considering she had come here for a battle. But this was NOT what she expected. Eldritch things, and all considered. But that would defeat her entire purpose of being here. She was the daughter of Iblis. And she was going to prove herself. She held the skills of both parents in her hands. She looked back at the Knight, who was motioning for her to approach. She began a low growl So be it.

The explosive runes flashed on her longsword, but on her dark blade, she cast something else. While she still held the shield, she now added a dispel magic. It was not enought to displace his heavy magics, but perhaps it would keep its full effects from coming into play. She now began to spin her longsword, while
    she circled him, looking for an opening. She was not going to rush him...not yet. She needed to see what other suprises lay in store.

TAG: Grey

23. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007

Brolly charged toward he and the dragon. Osuka was more than confident, the man had strenghth but if he could take that out of the element, the battle was Osuka's. He wouldn't play all his cards at once because he knew it would prove fatale. He'd use this jutsu to wear him down. As Brolly appraochedd with his chakra blast prepared. Osuka looked down at his dragon, "Okay Maraizuko, let's get this going" he said. Maraizuko nodded and prepared to dodge. Withing seconds the dragon went rocking into the sky, evading Brolly's attack. Then Marai turned downward and opened his mouth wide. "Fire Bullets" the dragon cried out as he shot down three large balls of fire down at Brolly.

TAG: Brolly

24. DarthSubZero

Nov 10, 2006
    IC: as Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan
    Sky, on the Dragon

So the dragon dodged his attack, and now followed up with these balls of flame. They moved fast, their heat now glowing on his body.

He could always just deflect the balls of fire, and continue to play around with his opponent...

...but he had had enough fun.

It was time to end this little charade, and add another victim to his list.

Broly suddenly dissapeared in a flash of after-image, the fire hitting nothing but air. He had dodged the attack.

But it was time to counter.

Suddenly, Broly reappeared behind Osuka, and began to charge an attack.

But he had to make sure the match ended...

...Broly then transformed into his ultimate form, the one that had taken the life of shinobi Sauske Uchiha. His muscles burst into a humongous size, and the dragon seemed to vibrate violently as green shot from the sky, the ground exploding into an array of light. His whole eyes, pupils and such, soon became a stark white.

Legendary Saiya-Jin was the same. None of these warrors matched his power in this form, perhaps even making gods envious...the worst part? It only increased, making him a true monster of legends.

And his beam had just taken frutition, ready to blast the rider to oblivion.

TAG: CEMERO

25. DarthCemeroX

Mar 28, 2007
    IC: OSuka Arino

"Well you've just forced my hand now" he said firmly as his eyes became sharp. "You always underestimate shinobi don't you, this time it will be your undoing" he barked. He was behind Brolly in a split second. He stood as the dragon struggle to keep steady, Brolly's power was immense. He stretched out his arm and placed it on his back, "Ninja Art: Five Pronged Seal" he shouted and suddenly. A seal appeared on his back, and his power would soon begin to fade for only one jutsu could undo it.

TAG: Brolly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.