main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA On a lighter note. . .

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Ithorian, Mar 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    OK, I was just driving home from work the other night, listening to the AOTC soundtrack, and thought of an interesting question to ask everyone: what's your favorite music from the saga?

For me, my top 5 favorites are The Asteroid Field, The Imperial March, On The Conveyor Belt (from AOTC), the Love Theme from AOTC, and Ben Kenobi's Death/TIE Fighter Attack.

If you know your favorites, speak up! If you don't know the names, give us the scene with the music. Somebody will probably know.

2. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    The Imperial March and the music from the scene where Qui Gon battles Maul... Very dramatic!

-Fettish :D

3. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    Ah, yes. . . Duel of the Fates. . . everybody likes that. Didn't quite make my top 5, though.

4. Dark-Wolf

Dark-Wolf Jedi Youngling

Jan 29, 2004
    I like the music playing when Anakin is searching for his mother on the speeder bike as my favorite from the new series, and I thought duel of the fates was awesome as well.

From the original Trilogy, I liked the music that was playing in ROTJ as the fleet dropped out of hyperspace for the attack run on the second Death Star. Also the sortof sad music they played at several points, like when Luke was looking over the desert near the beginning of ANH.

Im terrible with names, but I like good music. =)

5. Ithorian

Apr 13, 2000
    I like the music playing when Anakin is searching for his mother on the speeder bike as my favorite from the new series, and I thought duel of the fates was awesome as well.

The Anakin music is part of a track called Return to Tatooine, I believe.

From the original Trilogy, I liked the music that was playing in ROTJ as the fleet dropped out of hyperspace for the attack run on the second Death Star. Also the sortof sad music they played at several points, like when Luke was looking over the desert near the beginning of ANH.

The bit of music from ROTJ is called Into the Trap, appropriately enough. The sad music is part of the Hero's Theme motif Williams uses a lot, also known as Luke's Theme. The piece it's in in ANH with Luke on the dunes is called Binary Sunset.

Man, I'm too into this stuff. :p

6. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    Imperial March and Main Theme music are still my top two. Can't argue with the classics that still send shivers up your spine :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.