main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga On a One Way Track

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Revanche, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revanche

Revanche Jedi Youngling

Jan 24, 2005
    We hate ourselves for it... when we loose control. The feeling of no longer being able to maintain your emotions...

Their throat is in your hands as you tighten your grip...

I know I've gone too far but I can't stop anymore.

When a man committs murder, he is sentanced to life imprisonment or is given the mark of execution.

The trial was one of the fastest evern conducted on Corellia... I wasn't young and I wasn't stupid... I should have accepted my fate... I committed the crime, I should have walked down that long hallway, walked past the men who's crimes were much greater than my own...

They didn't bother to ask why I had done it, or if I had even done it. Not that it matters, I know what I did. I was concious of it. I was completely aware of what my hands were doing as they clamped down around his gullet.

What they don't understand is that once the instinct floods your mind, you become accustomed to it... you develope the bloodlust and you can't turn back from the road you are now heading down.

Anger is the strongest push for this lust for vengance... Anger and Revenge are what fueled my body as I slowly and deliberately suffocated him...

"Were you aware of what you were doing?..."

"Yes."

"Did you understand the what may be a result of your actions?"

"Which result?... The fact that he would be laying dead at my feet... or the fact that I would end up here?"

"Both."

"I was aware of the first one... the second circumstance was the last thing on my mind..."

"Why did you kill that man?"

"He raped her..."

"Who?"

"My wife..."

"Is that why you killed him?"

"No..."

"Why did you kill him?"

"Because he killed her afterwards... made her suffer... I wanted him to feel the same thing... The fear, the pain..."

I was a well respected Commander of the Republics Army... I had a wife that loved me... a nice place to come home to... No children though, we hadn't had the chance to even begin that part of our lives together.

I remember when I first met her... it was at a reception for military personale and she was one of the waitresses. I remember going to that resturaunt every day for a month in hopes of getting a glimpse of her again, I wouldn't even bother to order anything half the time. I guess someone told her about me... so she came and sat by me one night, and we married a year later.

Active duty pulled me away from her for two years, the new rise of the sepratists cause for nearly all military capables from the core planets. I hadn't really killed anyone in those wars... most of who I faught were droids... but I made my way up to Commander on my last year. I promised to retire and come home... which I had done.

The trip home was a long one, but I didn't hardly realize it, my nervs were rattling and all I could think about was coming home to see her.

TBC

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    Wow, quite the powerful start there...

3. Revanche

Revanche Jedi Youngling

Jan 24, 2005
    sorry for any spelling errors but i didn't get the chance to edit them so you'll have to put up with them for now >.>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.