LA, CA On Collecting: "A collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValedaKor, Mar 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedifan77 Jedi Master

star 5
    If the news ever reports that NP is missing, we'll all know where to look! [face_laugh]

Val, I was given 3 of the lawn advertising poster things from Taco Bell from Ep. I. One of them is Queen Amadala. (also have Darth Maul and Watto) The guy was gonna throw them away and they're all in perfect condition. I took them and figured I find them good homes. If you're interested in the QA one, you're welcome to it. I can send you a picture if you want.
  2. crazybirdman Jedi Master

star 4
    [image=http://www.collectinghq.com/im/0010243.jpg]

If anyone has hyperspace, and doesn't want it, could you please buy it for me? pretty please?
  3. ValedaKor Jedi Master

star 5

Hmmmm... I'll take it, don't need to see it. If it's QA that's good enough for me!
  4. Skyryder Jedi Knight

star 5
    I still can't find out at what time they go on sale tomorrow CBM. You will see a grown man cry if I don't get this.

Also, JF the only way she wouldn't want one would be if she already had it.
  5. JediRacer Jedi Knight

star 5
    CBM,
    I'm a Hyperspace member, I'll order one for you. Keep me posted with more information though.
  6. Skyryder Jedi Knight

star 5
    This quote from SW.com makes me think that they will start tomorrow afternoon.

Limited to 1,000 pieces worldwide and exclusive to StarWarsShop.com, Hyperspace members will get first crack at grabbing this stunning exclusive, which will have a limit of one per person. After three days (Friday afternoon through Monday morning, PST), whatever units remain will be offered to the general public.
  7. ValedaKor Jedi Master

star 5
    You can't trust these people. Start checking at 9 AM.
  8. Skyryder Jedi Knight

star 5
    Right you are. I'll start checking at 6am 9am Eastern.
  9. JediBith Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Due to its biggieness, this thread will be locked soon. Please feel free to start another!
  10. DarthHaskett Jedi Knight

star 5
    I am also a HyperSpace member and will try to get one in the event SR or JR are unable to get one.
  11. MrZAP Jedi Master

star 5
    I'm ahyperspace member but I have no money, so we've got to do something about that. If you can find a way around that, though, you can use my account. Just consider I probably won't get the chance to try and get one till maybe 2:30.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.