main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive On Her Majesty's Security Service - (Star Wars...007 style)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Dubya_Scott, May 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubya_Scott

Dubya_Scott Jedi Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Welcome to the Star Wars/James Bond RP series. Technically it's more of a Star Wars story with a James Bond style. But still...

----------

This is the 2nd installment of this series. To read the previous story, click the link below.
    - - - From Ryloth With Love

----------

> Introduction <

It is a time before the classic saga. The Jedi Order policed the galaxy keeping peace and fending off Sith lords. But when the Sith numbers begin to grow, the Jedi find themselves spending more time fighting the Sith and less time on other evil, criminal things. Because of that, a special organization was formed to handle all the other non-Sith related problems. This organization became known as MI5. It was a Secret Galactic Intellegence Service designed to assist the Jedi Order in keeping peace throughout the galaxy. The new MI5, based on Coruscant, consisted of all kinds of different people with different professions...everything from smugglers and bounty hunters to ex-Republic soldiers and even Jedi. And this is one of the stories of MI5.

- On Her Majesty's Security Service -

> Timeframe <

This RP takes place after "From Ryloth With Love" but before the six Star Wars films. (Which means Anakin hasn't even been born yet...or at least discovered, anyway.)

> The Story <

Queen Teresaa of Naboo has been a long-time supporter of MI5. She applauds their efforts to keep the galaxy safe. One of the Queen's protectors recently stumbled across information that may lead to a possible assassination attempt on Teresaa's life. Most of the details are unknown. The Queen has asked MI5 to aid her Security Service in defending against this awful threat.

> Playing <

You will be playing as the agents of MI5. You can play as a bad guy if you'd like (PM me if that's the case), but I, being the GM, will be the head villain...throwing the plot twists at the heroes to drive the story along.

> Rules <

Follow all the usual rules in the RP Forums. Refer to those threads.

> Character Sheets <

Name:
    Species:
    Profession: (examples: bounty hunter, smuggler, soldier, Jedi, etc...)
    Short Bio:
    Anything else you'd like to add:

((The Profession I've listed in the Character Sheet refers to what you did before you became an agent with MI5. Obviously your all agents now, but the Character Sheet says what you used to do for a living. That shows the rest of us what kind of skills your character has, or what he/she specializes in. And pictures/drawings of your characters Appearance is always welcome. :) ))

I'll allow you to play more than one character. Just don't get too carried away. ;)

((Those of you returning from the previous "MI5" RP are welcome to continue using your same characters. Or create new ones, if you'd like.))

And have fun!

We'll start when we have a good number of people.

PM me with any other questions, comments, and/or suggestions. :)

2. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    GM Approved

Name: Ar'Jar Vena (Q)
    Species: Human
    Profession: Jedi Scientist
    Appearance: Tall, muscular build,
    Short Bio: Born on Naboo, into a family serving the queen. He was taken in for Jedi Training aged 5, and became a master at 25. The jedi sent him to become a scientist at MI5, where he soon became the master gadget builder, known as Q.
    Anything else you'd like to add: Builds gadgets for the operatives

3. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    Name: Kip Melas
    Profession: Jedi
    Appearance: short black hair. Goatee with light scruffle. Wears a long black trenchcoat that carries 2 blasters one w/ ascension gun, A99 aquatic breather, and his old lightsaber.
    Short Bio: Kip Melas was a former Jedi Master. Trained for years and years to be the best. A highly known and well respected Jedi. Served in the Sith Wars with high honor. After a while the Jedi were getting sloppy, focusing too much on the Sith and not enough on the people. Kip reported this behavior many times, but the Council ignored him. A year later he left the Jedi after hearing of an agency called M15. He joined up with them to become an agent.
    Anything else you'd like to add: n/a

4. Uber-Ed

Uber-Ed Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    Name: Onolar Neot

Species: Mon Calamari

Profession: Smuggler, information broker,

Appearance: [image=http://southerncross-pa.com/species/mainmoncal.GIF]
    He wears a green jumpsuit, black boots, and a utility belt with a blaster holster.

Short Bio: Onolar was born on Mon Calamari and when he was in his early teens, he got into information broking. He knew everything about anything in his school, and sold information to his fellow students. This is where his smuggling career began. Bullies were a problem, while Onolar was good at hand-to-hand, he couldn?t take three-to-one. He found ways few people can think of to get his papers into the school. When he was 15, he was sent to a boarding school for being too ?undisciplined? as school. There, he got even more money because information was more valuable. When he was 18, he graduated and ran away from his home, ?borrowing? a freighter. He learned to fly them at his boarding school?s simulators. It was a Mon Calamari designed freighter, a rare treat. They were fast, had okay weaponry, and weren?t that complicated to pilot. But Onolar barely got away, still. He found spice in the freighter. To his liking, he finished the smuggling job for the hut and got enough money for a small personal hanger and apartment on Coruscant. Over the years his piloting skills improved, and he became an official information broker and smuggler. He stumbled upon MI5 when an agent asked for information and a trip off Coruscant. He was pulled into the mission and made an official member. Now he is part of a team going to Naboo to help stop an assassination.

5. David_Skywalker

David_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2005
    Name: David Lorphx
    Profession: Bounty Hunter
    Appearance: David has brown, short hair, a goatee, and has a muscular build. He is 6' tall and wears Mandalorian armor, but without the mask.
    Short Bio: David Lorphx knows all about bounty hunting. He was raised around it, for his parents were also recognized bounty hunters. They taught him how to be a successful bounty hunter as soon as he was old enough to understand. When David was fourteen, his mother passed away due to a severe liver disease. Soon after, his father who always wore Mandalorian armor, passed down his helmet to David.

Six years later, when David was out collecting on a bounty, his house was broken into and his father brutally murdered. The evidence points to a Twi'lek named Syll Nolean, but David had never been able to track him down.

Now, for ten years, David still honors his father's helmet, which he has stored on a podium in a vault in his home. He recently retired from his bounty hunting days and was hired by MI5. He still searches for the killer of his father...
    Anything else you'd like to add: None

6. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC:

GM approved

Name: Griffin Lars
    Profession: Smuggler
    Appearance: Shorter than most, messy black hair, grey eyes, stocky frame, pale skin. Wears mostly black leather, and doesn't dress like the typical MI5 agent. Also wears black eyeliner.
    Short Bio: Griffin was born on Coruscaunt, into a life of poverty. When Griffin was only four, his father died in a tragic work accident, leaving him and his mother to fend for themselves. His mother was forced to work two jobs to support them, and so rarely had time for Griffin. On the day of his eighteenth birthday, Griffin was framed for murder, and was forced to flee Coruscaunt as a fugitive. Swearing that he would someday come back for his mother, he set out to become a smuggler, which was the only profession suitable for him at the moment. Several years later, he redeemed himself when a chance encounter with the Queen of Naboo caused Griffin to find himself fighting for his life, and for the life of the Queen against a band of space pirates. Shortly after, he was pardoned for his supposed crimes, and became a member of MI5.
    Anything else you'd like to add: Skilled with a blaster, and posesses expert level knowledge in the operation, and disarming of explosives.

7. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Sith_Lords...jedi-mafia...David_Skywalker...wanderguard......welcome to MI5. I hope you enjoy it. The previous MI5 RP was really fun.

And, welcome back, Uber-Ed. Good to see you again.

I'll be posting my character(s) soon.

8. David_Skywalker

David_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2005
    Thank you, Dubya_Scott, I'm sure I will enjoy it.

9. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    HOw many characters can we have?

10. jedi-mafia89

jedi-mafia89 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2003
    I'll allow you to play more than one character. Just don't get too carried away.

11. MMG229229

MMG229229 Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    Name: Cadian Lius
    Profession: Was training to be a jedi but decided to stop just after becoming a padawan.
    Appearance: short brown hair. Wears a black jacket over a white shirt. Carries a DL-44 Pistol in his inside jacked pocket. Has an old lightsaber in his other pocket, uses it only when he needs to.

Short Bio: Cadian was training to become a jedi and has been training since he was four years old to become a jedi. After a few years, he was ready to get a master but decided to not become a jedi. Has kept his lightsaber and left the order. Has done different jobs since then but then joined MI5.

Anything else you'd like to add: Nothing

12. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    Name: Seren Gaves
    Profession: spy/assasin
    Appearance: Black hair and black eyes. About 5'5". Strong featured, muscular,
    Short Bio: Seren was raised by her father, who was an underground arms dealer. Upon his death, she worked for her older brother as he had taken over the business. Seren managed to escape the clutches of MI5 once as the group was apprehended. She continued working until she was caught and offered an oppertuniy to change sides. She took it and has genuanly converted to MI5 and the Republic. People still don't entirly trust her because of her history, but she has a way of earning it.

13. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    OK...

Name: Dev?oni ?Devon?
    Species: Shi?Ido
    Profession: Bounty hunter
    Appearance: Shape shifter?prefers a young twenty something human with wavy black hair, blue eyes, and a handsome face with a better build?.
    Short Bio: Little is know about his past, other than he was a bounty hunter?He is wanted on many planets under different faces and species, and has become legendary on many of such planets?Joined M-I-5 after the Ryloth Mission was completed to fill in for Noir. And, now that Noir is gone, it looks like he has a permanent spot with the team.
    Anything else you'd like to add: Shape shifting abilities allow him to be the greatest undercover assassin alive?

And, the triumpant return of....

[hr]

Name: Nathan Lotts (formerly know as Noir Lumiere)
    Species: Myneyrsh
    Profession: Bounty Hunter/smuggler (Run away Jedi, but only Markus and Sounil know)
    Appearance: Four armed with Trunk like nose and overgrown hair. Wears baggy brown cargo pants with his blasters (Modified DL-44 and Modified DL-22) strapped on with a rigging that rivals that of the most well know gun slingers of all time. Rarely wears a shirt, but when he can find one that will allow for all his arms, it is either tight white or black.
    Short Bio: Born on Wayland, he was taken from his home at an early age. He managed to over power his kidnappers though, and made quite a life out of smuggling and bounty hunting. He was part of the [i]Ryloth Team[/i] as he calls them, and was very shaken by the events. On the verge of a mental break down, Noir asked for an extended leave from M-I-5, and a name change?. He became Nathan Lotts, spending his time on the peaceful planet of Naboo, meditating, and returning to the lightside?.sort of?.He currently has no knowledge of the mission, and M-I-5 is unable to trace him.
    Ship: The Punisher Prototype YT-2000 with modified Hyperdrive and weapons systems.

14. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    MMG...Arwen....glad to have you both. Welcome. :)

And, Vaders_cousin...always a pleasure. ;)

Wow! This is generating more interest than I had originally anticipated! =D= Yay! :p I'll wait and see if a few more people will join, then I'll start us off in a day or so. Thanks, guys! :D

15. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    *Bows*

ALLWAYS...

16. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    GM Approved

Name: Oorahahra Keskay(Uses last name)
    Species: Male
    Profession: Jedi/Scientist/Slicer/Shop Owner
    Appearance: [image=http://img68.echo.cx/img68/7788/zzzzzzurahara1kc.jpg]
    Short Bio: Was a brilliant inventor for the Jedi order until he invented something the Jedi didn't think should exist. He was expelled from the order at 17. He then opened a small store in Coruscant as a means to hide his information gathering and slicing activities. He still owns the shop, but it is currently being run by three very close friends
    Anything else you'd like to add: He seems to be content with his humble surroundings as an ex-shop owner. He grins often and winningly. He carries a small fan which gives him a nice comical aura. His sense of humor may be a little frightening for others but it does not deter from the fact that he's a funny guy who enjoys a good laugh. Despite his casual appearance, he is anything but lackadaisical. He is an obvious hard worker that prefers to go all out. Like any nice, funny guy, he does have a more serious side. When the situation calls for it he can turn into an intimidating, cool, and blunt figure.

17. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    And, of course, the GM's characters....

--Name: Gruu Funkistann
    --Species: Gungan
    --Profession: Jedi
    --Appearance: Gungan with Jedi robes/green lightsaber
    --Short Bio: Discovered by chance, a great Jedi Master found Gruu and realized he had incredible intellegence for a Gungan. After being tested by the Jedi Council, Gruu discovered he was Force-sensative. Training for many years, Gruu finally reached the rank of Jedi Knight. With the Council's permission, Gruu joined the MI5 to help the rest of the people of the galaxy. Gruu is also one of the "Ryloth Team" members...a veteran of MI5.
    --Anything else you'd like to add: Gruu still speaks like a Gungan, but he is much more intellegent.

--Name: Hawk
    --Species: Human
    --Profession: Bounty Hunter
    --Appearance: Not much to look at. Scrawny, about 5'10", wears beat-up old armor, ratty-looking pants, and a grey hooded shirt underneath the body armor.
    --Short Bio: Hawk became a bounty hunter because, with his skills, he could make a lot of money doing it. Though his appearance wasn't too intimidating, he was pretty well trained. He joined MI5 because they pay a heck of a lot better than any bounty. Before becoming an MI5 agent, while on a job, he happened to kill a Jedi Padawan. Because that was the only Jedi he ever killed, he took her damaged lightsaber as a souvenir.
    --Anything else you'd like to add: His weapons of choice are blasters, explosives, and a broken lightsaber he got off of a dead Jedi (see Bio).

18. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Nov 12, 2004
    OOC: I still think Funkistan sounds like a seventies song.....

*sings* WOn't you take me to....Funkistan....won't you take me to Fuuunnnnkiiiistaannnnn.....

19. Darth_Ripp

Darth_Ripp Jedi Master

Apr 18, 2005
    GM Approved

Name: Crim Vos
    Species: Kiffar (Human)
    Profession: Soldier
    Appearance: Slightly long black hair, Kiffar clan marking under eyes, muscular build, dark brown chest armor, black pants boots, utility belt, blaster holster on thigh with blaster pistol, and vibro-knife in boot.
    Short Bio: Crim was born on Kiffu into the Vos Clan. He had a normal childood, but always wondered what other things existed outside his planet. At 17 he left Kiffu and joined the Republic Army. He went up in rank very quickly and was tranfered to MI-5.
    Anything else you'd like to add: Loves to be in combat. Can be overconfident at times.

20. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    OOC: After the success of your first RPG, Dubya, I think I might give this one a try...

Name: Adder
    Profession: Gunslinger

Appearance: (Roughly)
    http://anglicanjournal.com/125/06/af04a_lg.jpg

Short Bio: The mysterious gunman known as "Adder" appeared one afternoon on the galactic scene after a bank heist on Nar Shadda. The 8 guards present at the time were each found dead, a single bullet to the head. He got the name "Adder" there and in his jobs that followed, gaining fame for his precise and thouroughly effective shots. Adder is a gun for hire, usually going to the highest bidder for his services. No one knows exactly how much wealth the man has.

Anything else you'd like to add: It is said on the street that the man never misses.... but that can't be right, can it?

21. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002

Veteran agents from previous chapter, for the benefit of new players:
    My two characters, plus one I'm baby sitting for Livi-Wan.

Character Sheet x 2

Name: Sounil Mistry
    Species: female Twi'lek
    Profession: Private investigator
    Appearance: Sounil Mistry is visually stunning. The slim-built female Twi'lek prefers to work in the uniform of her art, a belted thigh-length silk robe that reflects blue in many hues, gold symbol over her left breast, tanned bare legs, dark ankle boots. Occasionally she wears camouflage fatigues.

Short Bio: World-class martial arts competitor in Meridean Jitsu.

After failing to win a global championship on her home planet two years before, she fled in shame, taking a summer job at the Jedi Library on Ossus, getting her private investigator's licence by correspondence course, and eventually opting to use her skills to help the galaxy.

-------

Name: Detective Hardcastle
    Species: male Jawa
    Profession: Detective
    Appearance: He's a jawa.

Short Bio Although we are unsure of the details, it seems that this jawa had a different upbringing to many of his fellows, so it is possible that he got adopted and brought up by a sympathetic (and possibly quite ignorant) human couple. He is aware of many jawa customs and traditions, as well as their language, so he must have been in contact with them.
    He shares their racial passion around anything mechanical, but isn't as primitive as they are. Hardcastle has a fine analytical mind, as well as good engineering skills

MI5 history: During the Ryloth mission, acted as unofficial team supervisor. Mission was successful, but three agents went MIA, one died, and we suspect another fell off the back of the starship (don't ask).

Name: Markus Carfax
    Profession: He's not quite sure.
    Appearance: Lanky, pale, black hair, unshaven. Fifty-a-day Cigarra habit, so not in the best of shape.
    Short Bio: Markus was drafted into M15 a few years ago as an intelligence operative. He's not quite comfortable with working for the so-called forces of good and brings a heavy dose of cynicism to most missions. His value as a ground worker for most missions while the other agents (in his own words) 'go off with their fancy shiny toys, by some miracle survive, and then take all the glory', and his need for money has been basicaly the only thing keeping him in the job.
    Anything else you'd like to add: While Markus despises most of the other agents as being naive glory hogs, he will help them out. If he feels like it.

22. commander_jofus_claw

commander_jofus_claw Jedi Master star 2

Apr 19, 2004
    You guys look set.

(*Ahem*) We will watch your career with great interest. [/Palpatine]

Let me know if you need anyone else.

23. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Name: Vincent Vega
    Profession: Hired Gun
    Appearance: [image=http://www.pulpfiction.de/bilder/1/1_11.jpg]
    Short Bio: Born a street kid, always a street kid. Vincent Vega is quite known in the criminal circles.
    A very good marksman, always gets the job done, and always for money.
    Though, cought before being able to deliver a "package" he has agreed to help MI5 in a mission in exchange for freedom. It aint coolt to be bad behind bars.
    Anything else you'd like to add: Vincent has a very direct aproach to everything.

24. Dubya_Scott

Jun 11, 2002
    Great! Welcome, all! Lemme just get all my information together and we'll start very soon. :)

Ar'Jar Vena (Q) - Sith_Lords
    Kip Melas - jedi-mafia89
    Onolar Neot - Uber-Ed
    David Lorphx - David_Skywalker
    Griffin Lars - Darth_wanderguard
    Cadian Lius - MMG229229
    Seren Gaves - Arwen-Jade_Kenobi
    Dev?oni ?Devon? - Darth_Vaders_cousin
    Nathan Lotts - Darth_Vaders_cousin
    Oorahahra Keskay - BartSimpson-SithLord
    Gruu Funkistann - Dubya_Scott
    Hawk - Dubya_Scott
    Crim Vos - Darth_Ripp
    Adder - Imperial_Hammer
    Sounil Mistry - Sith-I-5
    Detective Hardcastle - Sith-I-5
    Markus Carfax - Livi-Wan
    Vincent Vega - The_Dark_Overlord

Wow. Did I miss anybody so far? Lots of characters. :p I guess this Queen we're protecting is gonna get a lot of protection.

25. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    OOC: Just an update of Markus' bio with things I'm probably going to mention later... Sorry, I couldn't help expanding on his history!

He was born on a small farming planet named Baar with a talent for forging, hacking, and generally messing up people?s computers. He found the farming life tedious, messy and above all boring, and so jumped planet bearing forged documents proclaiming him to be the son of a Senator as soon as possible. Like most drifters, he ended up on Coruscant and quickly made a name for himself as the criminal underworld?s most proficient hacker and forger. His criminal career was sadly brought short after he got arrested for involvement in the Great Bank of H?raal Robbery. He was subsequently sentenced to ten years in Coruscant Maximum Security Prison (Well, it was a lot of money). Six months into his time in jail, the prison rioted. Markus was instrumental in bringing the prison back under control, hacking into the mainframe and re-activating the security droids. This caught the eye of MI5, who approached the human with an offer of letting him serve out the rest of his sentance in their employ as an intelligence operative.
    What he'll do after his sentance is up is anyone's guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.