main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX On March 11th Houston will be SW Central !!!

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ObiJuan70, Jan 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Make your plans Star Wars fans - The Magic and Myth Tour will be debuting in Houston on March 11th - For more Details head over to >>> http://mfah.org/Star/star.html

Take Care and MTFBWY

ObiJuan

2. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    Thanks for the link. That's so awesome, I can't wait!

3. Darth Mal

Darth Mal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 1999
    It is during spring break so I should be home by then.

4. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    Ooh, it *IS* during Spring Break! Yipee! I hadn't even noticed. Seeing as I do not have any plans as of yet, that will be nice.

5. Faceplant

Faceplant Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2000
    Greetings!
    I am a former Houstonian (now living in Colorado Springs) and I belong to a costuming list. This list is mainly for people who want to create a Boba Fett costume. Well some of the people from the list are also members of the Fighting 501'st. If you are not familiar with the 501'st, it is an organization that unites the people who have made Imperial costumes. Mostly Stormtroopers. Anyway, one from the list is organizing a gathering in Houston for MoM. We are planning on visiting the exibit on April 13th and 14th (Friday and Saturday) in costume. If anyone has a costume (Imp or Rebel) and might be interested in attending with us, we would welcome you. Even if you don't have a costume and would like to attend with us, we could probably use your help. Mainly to keep kids from kicking our shins or tugging at our armor. It is tough to see in those helmet's. Or, just to enjoy the looks on people's faces when they see a bunch of Stormtroopers marching down the hallway. The details are still being ironed out, but we are also considering going to "Dave and Busters" or someplace like that. As details develop I will create a new topic here to post infomation and get rough idea how many will be attending.

Whaddya think?

Dave

6. TK209

TK209 Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2001
    I will be there in costume of course. Lets discuss meeting times and places =)

7. Faceplant

Faceplant Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2000
    I have never done one of these before, so I am entirely open to suggestions.

The only thing we discussed that will stand firm is the date. The 13th and 14th of April.

I was also thinking about going to Jillian's Friday night. Have you ever been?

Keep in touch

8. TK209

TK209 Jedi Youngling

Feb 19, 2001
    Jillian's is just like D&B's from what I've heard. Never been, so I can't confirm this. :)

9. 777

777 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 25, 2000
    Were any of you lucky enough to get advanced tickets for the 10th? I tried but to no avail. I think I am being treated unfairly ;)

10. Pete_Solo

Pete_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2000
    How much are the tickets? I will be there in costume too. I will be the Han Solo w/ the little Chewie in vest pocket.
    :D
    Pete Solo

11. BoneChill

BoneChill Jedi Youngling

Mar 15, 2001
    I'm afraid I can't wait until April. I'm going tomorrow...

Besides, I don't think my Jedi costume would fit in very well with a bunch of Imperials...

12. Hama

Hama Retired GSA, Retired RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2000
    The Nashville City Rep (elanrai) will be in town for a wedding soon and will make time to see the exhibit. Hopefully, he can meet up with some of you guys.

13. Darth Mal

Darth Mal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 31, 1999
    I'll see the exhibit when I get back home from school. I missed during Spring Break.

14. Master-Omaj-Kadub

Master-Omaj-Kadub Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 22, 2000
    Here's a preview of what is there

[image=http://www.mfah.org/200101starwars/images/promo01.gif]

COOL, Hunh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.